My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ tytakesonSpursTalk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then he unliked it afterwards... Here's what I posted:

"Tell pop to start you at SF and trade demars ass... Let's get an actual SG that can shoot threes... Having both DDR and LMA on the same team is a best recipe to waste a career... Them leading the team means we will forever be losing in the first or second round"

So there's two possibilities... He did it on purpose to let me know he agrees... Stars do stuff like that all the time...
    Or it was a mistake... I'm leaning towards the first one
    I think he was secretly looking for a way to express his inner feelings and you provided him the outlet. In that simple "like" and subsequent deletion of the "like" you gave Rudy the chance to truly be himself.

I'm proud of you, St. Croix Boy, for helping NBA stars to find their voice. You express what so many of them only wish they could say.

You're providing an awesome service to the NBA community, and I hope Adam Silver recognizes you for that again this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And if stars do "do that all the time" I'm sure it's usually in response to your posts.

So awesome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he was secretly looking for a way to express his inner feelings and you provided him the outlet. In that simple "like" and subsequent deletion of the "like" you gave Rudy the chance to truly be himself.

I'm proud of you, St. Croix Boy, for helping NBA stars to find their voice. You express what so many of them only wish they could say.

You're providing an awesome service to the NBA community, and I hope Adam Silver recognizes you for that again this year.
    Well said Señor Chopper, but I think you're selling him a bit short. This is bigger than huge and Rudy has been freed from the politically correct bonds of treating an old friend and teammate with a modi of respect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy is a good guy. He knew Demar was gonna see this and probably kill himself.
    LMFAO!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So those asking for screenshots... That's not how IG works... I saw it in my phone notification, but it was at least a hour after I posted the comment (my comment is still there if u go on his pic where he is wearing pink)... By time I checked, he had already unliked it...once someone unlikes a comment, it disappears from ur IG notifications

And yes... Famous ppl like fan posts all the time... Sometimes it's an indirect shot at someone the poster is talking about... Jesus are u guys old? That's very common on the internet... This is the first time one has ever liked my comment where I'm saying something bad about someone else tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U may not believe me, or u may laugh it off now, but that's fine... I'm sure if I said I met Duncan multiple times, yall wouldn't have believed me either

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I have to be fair to Rudy... I'm sure he genuinely liked it as it started out saying that he needs to start... But when he saw the rest, he unliked it... That's the best I can do... Lol... It's not easy to like someone's comment by mistake on IG... their photo, yes... But not their comment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one cares dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one cares dude.
    I do.... I care...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're no one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I have to be fair to Rudy... I'm sure he genuinely liked it as it started out saying that he needs to start... But when he saw the rest, he unliked it... That's the best I can do... Lol... It's not easy to like someone's comment by mistake on IG... their photo, yes... But not their comment
    That is what most likely happened. He saw the part about starting, liked that, then saw the part about trading his good friend and then unliked it. I have done that before, liking a post before reading through and then unliking it. Rudy and DeMar are tight, I doubt either would want the other one gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is what most likely happened. He saw the part about starting, liked that, then saw the part about trading his good friend and then unliked it. I have done that before, liking a post before reading through and then unliking it. Rudy and DeMar are tight, I doubt either would want the other one gone.
    Or maybe he agreed with the overall premise about being first round playoff fodder unless changes are made

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or maybe he agreed with the overall premise about being first round playoff fodder unless changes are made
    Maybe, but I just don't think he would have liked something about his friend like that. If he really doesn't want to play with DeRozan he would leave. He is a free agent and that is the easiest way to avoid it if he truly thinks playing with DeMar would lead to 1st round exits. I am sure contenders would love to sign him

Thread Information