Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/aclu-celebrates-international-mens-day-men-who-get-their-periods-are-men

On Tuesday, the American Civil Liberties Union decided to offer their own interpretation of what it means to be a man, since International Men’s Day is celebrated annually on November 19.

Although International Men’s Day (IMD) focuses on six pillars: highlighting discrimination against men; supporting male health issues; improving gender relations; promoting gender equality; celebrating male contributions to society; and promoting male role models, as Yahoo acknowledged, the ACLU had its own leftist iden y politics view, writing on Twitter: “There’s no one way to be a man. Men who get their periods are men. Men who get pregnant and give birth are men. Trans and non-binary men

welcome to the world of the ing loons!
    Where the F**K Are All the Real Men At?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel is stolen Palestenian territory
    Texas to California is STOLEN Spanish territory, Spaoin having stolen it from Native Americans.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas to California is STOLEN Spanish territory, Spaoin having stolen it from Native Americans.
    Careful there. You're gonna trigger the white conservative audience on this forum.

Thread Information