Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I plan to be about 200 times as critical of Joe Biden as you were of Donald Trump.
    You don't have to tell me you still be so angry, I already knew.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't have to tell me you still be so angry, I already knew.
    How angry would you say I am, on a scale of "voting for Joe Biden" to "voting twice for an unqualified reality TV host because he triggers the libs, who I can't stand?"

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He pulled a Hillary and took states he thought were his for granted.

Losing Arizona because he couldn't shut the up about McCain. Georgia because he pissed off the blacks.

He was always on track to losing Pennsylvia and Michigan. Unsure on Wisconsin.
    I wonder if COVID may have helped him in WI since it was raging there by election day, which would surely depress in-person turnout from sane people but wouldn't affect the death cult who think it's a hoax. Look how much COVID depressed turnout in the Democrat primaries.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How angry would you say I am, on a scale of "voting for Joe Biden" to "voting twice for an unqualified reality TV host because he triggers the libs, who I can't stand?"
    You're on a "ima start a thread to show how angry I still am even after Biden won" level

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stick that olive branch right up your collective assholes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're on a "ima start a thread to show how angry I still am even after Biden won" level
    Sounds like you don't understand anger or message boards.

Sorry for your loss.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and then you'll have to defend President Biden*
    no you don't if your president does something ed up, it's your obligation not to defend him, that's the difference between normal people and maga idiots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stick that olive branch right up your collective assholes.
    Eternally angry

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if COVID may have helped him in WI since it was raging there by election day, which would surely depress in-person turnout from sane people but wouldn't affect the death cult who think it's a hoax. Look how much COVID depressed turnout in the Democrat primaries.
    majority of important primaries including Super Tuesday were pre-COVID, at least pre pandemic phase.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no you don't if your president does something ed up, it's your obligation not to defend him, that's the difference between normal people and maga idiots

see, Trump s like that never understand things like candor, because they project their personalities on to the world. They can’t for the life of them understand why it’s ok to be critical of your party, because they are generally ty people that have been scared into thinking own the libs is an actual political philosophy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eternally angry
    still crying blaKKKe? seems to be the only thing you know how to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...never understand things like candor, because they project their personalities on to the world.
    describes your ass to a T. now tell me more about all my alts you faux intellectual .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    describes your ass to a T. now tell me more about all my alts you faux intellectual .
    jesus, Joey. You’re losing your mind. There was a guy stealing your angry schtick arguing with el Nono. If you didn’t look at the name of the poster, you would have thought it was you.

you need to relax. All that stress will cause a relapse.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    majority of important primaries including Super Tuesday were pre-COVID, at least pre pandemic phase.
    Um what? Super Tuesday was March 3rd.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um what? Super Tuesday was March 3rd.
    Pandemic officially started March 12th. I was in Louisville, KY at the time. An early hotspot. I caught it that week, but was only mildly symptomatic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine the meltdown after Joe's fake victory is vacated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look, it's been a stressful week for everyone, but we're all Americans and we all have a vision for what this country should be. So that's why I want to say this to people who voted for Donald Trump...

Go yourselves you spineless sociopathic pieces of Democracy hating . You watched for 4 years as a narcissistic, ignorant billionaire conned his way through an American presidency looking out for only the interests of himself and his close family, and you said to yourselves, "I would like four more years of this, please."

You defended lie after lie, you sided with millions of people brainwashed by utterly re ed conspiracy theories about pedophile rings because they were going to vote your way, you often push those conspiracies yourselves because "lol trolling" or because you were just that stupid.

In many cases you're probably trying to convince yourself right now that this isn't a big deal, that you didn't just spend the last 4 years defining your very self-worth by the ability of this snake oil salesman to maintain power.

you, you mouth breathing pieces of . I'm going to enjoy the out of next 3 months while this president continues to kick and scream like a petulant child, proving who he is, while you desperately try to find some rational explanation why this is in any way acceptable for a commander-in-chief.

When history is written, it's going to be obvious to anyone with an above 5th grade reading level that this was a historical embarrassment for the United States of America. That's why you will distance yourselves from your involvement in this cluster . But what's done is done. You can't erase the last 4 years, you may deny to your grandchildren that you were ever a Donald Trump supporter, but you'll know the truth you'll have to die with it. Hopefully sooner than later.

Suck my big, white, massively erect .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jesus, Joey. You’re losing your mind. There was a guy stealing your angry schtick arguing with el Nono. If you didn’t look at the name of the poster, you would have thought it was you.

you need to relax. All that stress will cause a relapse.
    That used to be your shtick until CC called you Jeffery tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look, it's been a stressful week for everyone, but we're all Americans and we all have a vision for what this country should be. So that's why I want to say this to people who voted for Donald Trump...

Go yourselves you spineless sociopathic pieces of Democracy hating . You watched for 4 years as a narcissistic, ignorant billionaire conned his way through an American presidency looking out for only the interests of himself and his close family, and you said to yourselves, "I would like four more years of this, please."

You defended lie after lie, you sided with millions of people brainwashed by utterly re ed conspiracy theories about pedophile rings because they were going to vote your way, you often push those conspiracies yourselves because "lol trolling" or because you were just that stupid.

In many cases you're probably trying to convince yourself right now that this isn't a big deal, that you didn't just spend the last 4 years defining your very self-worth by the ability of this snake oil salesman to maintain power.

you, you mouth breathing pieces of . I'm going to enjoy the out of next 3 months while this president continues to kick and scream like a petulant child, proving who he is, while you desperately try to find some rational explanation why this is in any way acceptable for a commander-in-chief.

When history is written, it's going to be obvious to anyone with an above 5th grade reading level that this was a historical embarrassment for the United States of America. That's why you will distance yourselves from your involvement in this cluster . But what's done is done. You can't erase the last 4 years, you may deny to your grandchildren that you were ever a Donald Trump supporter, but you'll know the truth you'll have to die with it. Hopefully sooner than later.

Suck my big, white, massively erect .
    Do you think Trump will write a book about why he lost like someone else we know?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How'd I miss this beauty of a thread?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How'd I miss this beauty of a thread?
    You were sucking a ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think Trump will write a book about why he lost like someone else we know?
    Books are small potatoes. Mother er is going to whine about it for the next ten years on his family's media network.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I voted for Biden, but show me the images of Trump supporters crying and screaming at the moon. I'll wait. No random twitter video.

Thread Information