Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Champion teams get to coast sometimes.
    So you answered your original question of why GSW isn’t getting a better record this year. Thanks.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    So you answered your original question of why GSW isn’t getting a better record this year. Thanks.
    That's clearly not true to anyone that has actually been watching the games. Are you trying to go on a roll with terrible takes man?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe. One question though, why do you have such a hard time owning to your ty takes? Have you been thinking what you are going to say once/if the Rockets make it to the WCF?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's clearly not true to anyone that has actually been watching the games. Are you trying to go on a roll with terrible takes man?
    Maybe. One question though, why do you have such a hard time owning to your ty takes? Have you been thinking what you are going to say once/if the Rockets make it to the WCF?

Not sure who to argue with. One said it’s clearly not true, the other said it’s a maybe. Maybe you two should duke it out as well.

Oh and sook, something more substantial would be more constructive. Not sure how to debate “clearly” and “ you takes are ty” without any actual points.

As for WCF, pretty clear the league is not doing well lately. Teams over estimated the longevity of the GSW dominance and most teams gave Ip and is looking to take for the long term. The cap situation is also forcing most teams to tighten their belts, leading to less compe ive Teams overall. The spurs, the team that knocked the rockets out of the playoffs, is struggling with age and injury so the rockets SHOULD make the WCF even without Paul. Not sure how making it would prove anything. It’s just sad that you actually think you were giving out logical arguments without even realizing how illogical you are.

And I’m still waiting for you to own up misinterpreting my take on the playoffs as if I was talking about the regular season. You didn’t read through the entire chain and is rah rahing like an idiot for a week. Now you are changing goal posts. The point of acquiring Paul is to challenge the warriors and win a championship. I have my doubts because of the way Paul plays. The only advantage is that it saves hardens legs because the ball handling load is reduced throughout the season. The play quality itself, play by play didn’t improve because BOTH guys need the ball to be most effective.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the only way results can prove that the Rockets improved is if they win the championship? How very convinient for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the only way results can prove that the Rockets improved is if they win the championship? How very convinient for you.
    Not only that. It could be possible that all teams got worse. You just don’t have any logical thinking skills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not only that. It could be possible that all teams got worse. You just don’t have any logical thinking skills.
    So, even if the Rockets win the championship there's a chance you would still be right? Well, isn't that something?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Clipper Nation seemed to abandon this hype

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, even if the Rockets win the championship there's a chance you would still be right? Well, isn't that something?
    Of course. On the other hand they could be kicked out of the first round and they would still have been better than last year if the field is way stronger. Too bad for you that’s not the case though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course. On the other hand they could be kicked out of the first round and they would still have been better than last year if the field is way stronger. Too bad for you that’s not the case though.
    Yeah, if they lose in the first round and you thought the compe ion was better I'm sure you would acknowledge that.

Also, this reminds me of your entirely subjective argument that this era of tennis was weaker than previous eras. Totally incomprobable.

Teams like the Blazers, Pelicans, Wolves, Thunder and Nuggetts got better. Even non-playoffs teams like the Lakers are more compe ive than non-playoffs teams from a year before, proven by the fact that right now the West has 10 teams with a winning record, while it only got 7 in the 16/17 season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, if they lose in the first round and you thought the compe ion was better I'm sure you would acknowledge that.

Also, this reminds me of your entirely subjective argument that this era of tennis was weaker than previous eras. Totally incomprobable.

Teams like the Blazers, Pelicans, Wolves, Thunder and Nuggetts got better. Even non-playoffs teams like the Lakers are more compe ive than non-playoffs teams from a year before, proven by the fact that right now the West has 10 teams with a winning record, while it only got 7 in the 16/17 season.
    Improved parity doesn’t mean better.

There was one team that was clearly better than anybody else and two teams that were good last Dar. This year we had two good teams. So yes, from a le contention perspective last year was better. From a compe iveness perspective this year is better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Improved parity doesn’t mean better.

There was one team that was clearly better than anybody else and two teams that were good last Dar. This year we had two good teams. So yes, from a le contention perspective last year was better. From a compe iveness perspective this year is better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mmmh, what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Despite the back and forth the last few days I actually expected you to understand the difference between quality and parity. Very disappointed.
    Last edited by ambchang; 03-13-2018 at 07:09 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Despite the back and forth the last few days I actually expected you to understand the difference between quality and parity. Very disappointed.
    I understand that, what I don't understand is what you wrote, tbh.

What is "dar"? Which are the good teams of this year? Does that mean they are the only good teams this year? If last year there was one team that was clearly better than everybody else, how is that better in terms of tle contention?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understand that, what I don't understand is what you wrote, tbh.

What is "dar"? Which are the good teams of this year? Does that mean they are the only good teams this year? If last year there was one team that was clearly better than everybody else, how is that better in terms of tle contention?
    You couldn’t not figure out it was a typo combined with autocorrect? Man, anybody who read it would have figured that out.

GSW and rockets are the only good teams so far. If you can’t figure it out then I don’t know what to say.

From a le contention perspective was my bad. Meant from a quality of teams that are in le contention perspective (GSW)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You couldn’t not figure out it was a typo combined with autocorrect? Man, anybody who read it would have figured that out.

GSW and rockets are the only good teams so far. If you can’t figure it out then I don’t know what to say.

From a le contention perspective was my bad. Meant from a quality of teams that are in le contention perspective (GSW)
    Golden State is the same team it was last season.

And "dar" I guess is "year", but I can't really be sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Golden State is the same team it was last season.

And "dar" I guess is "year", but I can't really be sure.
    They are coasting. Teams also figured some parts out.

The Dar thing is pretty easy to figure out. Surprised you have so much trouble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CROFL..

If you can't carry your team to beat the Celtics missing arguably their 2 best players, I can't take seriously these the league will be his proclamations..

His hype needs to stop until he actually does something in the playoffs..He will be 24 soon and still can't shoot..So easy to neutralize in the postseason..

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    CROFL..

If you can't carry your team to beat the Celtics missing arguably their 2 best players, I can't take seriously these the league will be his proclamations..

His hype needs to stop until he actually does something in the playoffs..He will be 24 soon and still can't shoot..So easy to neutralize in the postseason..
    Dude was being carried by Jabari Middleton & folks claim he's better than Kawhi

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

When he gets a jump shot, it's a wrap for defenses around the league. He will literally be unguardable.
    Outplayed by Jason Tatum in Gm 7 (WestCrook 2.0)

If my aunt had a , you would have had a half sibling. Dude's jumper is as trash as Brick Head's

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Giannis still needs a jump shot. Meanwhile, the Bucks need to stop ing around and give him a real coach and real teammates.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Giannis still needs a jump shot. Meanwhile, the Bucks need to stop ing around and give him a real coach and real teammates.
    Khris Middleton needs a better wingman....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But if you say he can't be claimed to be better than Kawhi yet, you are a homer.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Khris Middleton needs a better wingman....
    lol

Thread Information