Post Count
    covid ifr less than flu in texas Arizona and California

Fact. Lol RandomGuy and TimDunkem
    Link?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need a link to do math from state sites? If that is the case you have no business commenting on numbers.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida covid death risk now less than average risk of death in US.

This means at any age you are more likely to die from something else rather than covid.

Yes. Even. The. Flu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can absolutely say the same thing for the right... You can pretend the federal government doesn't exist, but it does. NY, which we all agree took the brunt of the deaths (so far anyways), only accounts for 25% of total national deaths.

And the Federal government absolutely has the ability to have control over state policies. Not only that, it actually has the power to supersede them. The tapdancing is pretending that it does not.

Not to mention they're in charge of the coordination of health services (NIH), disease prevention (CDC), drug approval (FDA)... that's their job, and all those agencies happen to run not only at the Federal level, but specifically under the Executive branch through the DHHS.

So let's stop pretending that the bungling and inaction of the POTUS has anything to do with lack of authority. It's simply a false statement.

You can certainly advance that the POTUS picked a strategy (leave it to the States) that eventually worked for some and didn't for others, and then we can discuss whether that was the correct call. But you simply cannot divorce that he could have done more if he wanted to do more, and he had full authority to do so.

As far as character, I largely agree that you need to look at what they do. But whenever somebody botches something, I also think it's important to see what they say.

This is because you have these people still running for office in some capacity (POTUS is running for re-election, I believe Cuomo will continue to have a political career), so character also does matter to an extent.
    Orange man good. Libs bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to the PC Coronavirus Police, protesting America is safe, but celebrating America is unsafe #HappyFourthOfJuly

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to the PC Coronavirus Police, protesting America is safe, but celebrating America is unsafe #HappyFourthOfJuly
    Depends on how you do it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends on how you do it.
    Right. No beaches. Beaches not okay. But protests are okay..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need a link to do math from state sites? If that is the case you have no business commenting on numbers.
    I know all the numbers. You're talking out of your ass, as usual.

And you're full of stating that the flu is less deadly than Covid in CA, AZ, TX. Quit lying and spreading dangerous misinfo.

California is currently at 6314 Covid deaths.

Arizona is currently at 1788 Covid deaths.

Texas combines Flu and Pneumonia deaths, so Covid hasn't caught up there yet. But here's the knockdown stat that should illustrate that Covid is more deadly.

You'll notice that the 2020 e occurs past the weeks when we typically see deaths e from the flu and pneumonia, so we can't really argue that flu plus Covid was responsible for this surge. It was Covid, and it caused many more pneumonia deaths than even the nasty 2018 Flu season. And we didn't lock down for the 2018 season.

Shut the up and quit spreading misinfo. It's like this that is giving people who live on facebook on twitter a false sense of security to go out and live life as normal, and could get them killed. NO NUMBERS agree with any of your re ed speculations. So again, stay home if you can and wear a in' mask if you go out.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know all the numbers. You're talking out of your ass, as usual.

And you're full of stating that the flu is less deadly than Covid in CA, AZ, TX. Quit lying and spreading dangerous misinfo.

California is currently at 6314 Covid deaths.

Arizona is currently at 1788 Covid deaths.

Texas combines Flu and Pneumonia deaths, so Covid hasn't caught up there yet. But here's the knockdown stat that should illustrate that Covid is more deadly.

You'll notice that the 2020 e occurs past the weeks when we typically see deaths e from the flu and pneumonia, so we can't really argue that flu plus Covid was responsible for this surge. It was Covid, and it caused many more pneumonia deaths than even the nasty 2018 Flu season. And we didn't lock down for the 2018 season.

Shut the up and quit spreading misinfo. It's like this that is giving people who live on facebook on twitter a false sense of security to go out and live life as normal, and could get them killed. NO NUMBERS agree with any of your re ed speculations. So again, stay home if you can and wear a in' mask if you go out.
    Deaths alone do not equal ifr. Sorry. Im correct. You are wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deaths alone do not equal ifr. Sorry. Im correct. You are wrong
    IFR is a speculation, you massive re . We dont even know the flu's true IFR because the case estimates have a huge range between the lower and upper bounds.

Anyhow, many experts estimate Covids itrue infection count s anywhere from 5x to 20x the official count. Even at 20x the official count, the IFR is still higher than the flu.

And again, look at the pneumonia e in 2020. Love how you ignore that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IFR is a speculation, you massive re . We dont even know the flu's true IFR because the case estimates have a huge range between the lower and upper bounds.

Anyhow, many experts estimate Covids itrue infection count s anywhere from 5x to 20x the official count. Even at 20x the official count, the IFR is still higher than the flu.

And again, look at the pneumonia e in 2020. Love how you ignore that.
    No, its not. Not currently in aztxfl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, its not. Not currently in aztxfl
    Yeah, they magically figured out the true infection rate for a new disease in those states when they can't do it with the flu

Are you this dumb, really? Do you even how IFR is calculated? They extrapolate from the official case count, and that extrapolation ALWAYS has a wide range.

Again, show me the link where those states have confidently calculated their true infection rate (if you still don't get it, true infection count is not the official case count).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First claim checked out.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-h...ted-officials/

Not going through any more but not sure why some of you are so quick to dismiss articles like this without doing the slightest bit of research.
    Because... ducks

Stupid mother er.

Article was some bull , and you fell for it.

Thread Information