Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    at least the mahomes injury has kept the AFC-W compe ive
    & their next game is against the Vikings so that's likely a 4th loss. So that'll keep the Chargers within 1, the Raiders tied (albeit with a loss on tiebreaker) and Broncos within 1 oddly.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Well this is going to be a ty game.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    & their next game is against the Vikings so that's likely a 4th loss. So that'll keep the Chargers within 1, the Raiders tied (albeit with a loss on tiebreaker) and Broncos within 1 oddly.
    Raiders schedule lightens up quite a bit coming up too. Next week is the first game in Oakland since week 2

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Moore with a Mahomesian throw right there for the Kelce TD.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Raiders schedule lightens up quite a bit coming up too. Next week is the first game in Oakland since week 2
    yes. Lions, Chargers, Bugles and Jets are 4 very winnable games. Need to win all 4 to make the playoffs IMO because it's a lot harder after that.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Chiefs fans performing the Indian chant. Are you ashamed, cuck Blake?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Chiefs fans performing the Indian chant. Are you ashamed, cuck Blake?
    that's been a thing since the beginning of time. Florida State Seminoles to the same chant but it's not as good because it's a bunch of drunk fratty college kids.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    yes. Lions, Chargers, Bugles and Jets are 4 very winnable games. Need to win all 4 to make the playoffs IMO because it's a lot harder after that.
    even later on... outside the @ chiefs game, they're all "winnable" like jax/ ans... those wont be easy games, but its not like going at packers or at texans or anything like that

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Zadarius Smith needs to be fined and suspended by the league, seriously. There has to be a limit on number of phantom times you can lie down and act hurt and stop the flow of the ball game like that. He did that 4 (!) times against the Cowboys and it artificially slowed down the Cowboys' rhythm at various junctures without Green Gay having to use a timeout. There should be serious penalties for this , like flopping in basketball.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    even later on... outside the @ chiefs game, they're all "winnable" like jax/ ans... those wont be easy games, but its not like going at packers or at texans or anything like that
    for the record, I do have them winning the next 4 and the JAX/TEN games and finishing 9-7 and getting a wild card.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Packers defense doesn’t look great currently.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    the Chiefs... but i love the way matt Moore plays. Nothing pisses me off more than backup QBs who play like Uber conservative cucks. Moore, Fitzpatrick, McCown, Keenum... those are the dudes. Not Hundley, etc

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    that's been a thing since the beginning of time. Florida State Seminoles to the same chant but it's not as good because it's a bunch of drunk fratty college kids.
    Blake's shame goes way back.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Packers defense doesn’t look great currently.
    It was always fraudulent and built on their easy opening schedule in terms of the offenses they faced.

If the Packers are going to win, they're going to win on the arm of Aaron Rodgers, that's it and that's all

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    DB faking an injury just cos he missed the INT is annoying as . Charge timeouts for that sh**.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    the Chiefs... but i love the way matt Moore plays. Nothing pisses me off more than backup QBs who play like Uber conservative cucks. Moore, Fitzpatrick, McCown, Keenum... those are the dudes. Not Hundley, etc
    McGloin
    Cook
    EJ Manuel

tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Moore was really good at Boise State. It's a shame he wasn't drafted by a team that would've groomed him as a starter in the first place.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    for the record, I do have them winning the next 4 and the JAX/TEN games and finishing 9-7 and getting a wild card.
    I had them had at 7-8 wins before the season... but that was with the expectation they’d drop to one of bears/colts.

I dont think they’re good enough where i can say with confidence that they’ll win all the games they’re “supposed” to win. But between Det/Chargers x2/Den/Jets/Bengals/Jax/ ans they should end up with at least 8 wins.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Moore was really good at Boise State. It's a shame he wasn't drafted by a team that would've groomed him as a starter in the first place.
    He had some good moments with Carolina and Miami. Very josh mccown esque.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Ummmmmm, lol no. That was Kellen Moore.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I didn't follow that closely. It seems like he was an afterthought rather than someone who was being trained to be a starter.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Ummmmmm, lol no. That was Kellen Moore.

Well, still a waste is what I'm saying. Dude could've been something.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I think he meant Kellen Moore.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Well, still a waste is what I'm saying. Dude could've been something.
    No, you've got to own up to your mistake. That was a *fumble*, tbh.

Matt Moore was a transfer from UCLA to Oregon State. Not Oregon... Oregon State.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Vikings may be the best team in the North.

Thread Information