Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Is there a more guaranteed loss in NFL history than this weekend's DAL vs NE game? The Bot vs Belichick

It's pretty unfortunate, because Dallas actually has a huge edge in overall, individual talent for once but there's no doubt Bot will get badly outschemed and we'll shoot ourselves in the foot just enough times to leave with a 10-14 point loss

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Is there a more guaranteed loss in NFL history than this weekend's DAL vs NE game? The Bot vs Belichick

It's pretty unfortunate, because Dallas actually has a huge edge in overall, individual talent for once but there's no doubt Bot will get badly outschemed and we'll shoot ourselves in the foot just enough times to leave with a 10-14 point loss
    we'll see. I'm not betting on it but NE seems more vulnerable as ever. Of course the bot is the type to not take advantage of it. But if they can get Zeke going, it's going to be hard for the Pats to stop all of the CB weapons.
    Hoping that Cooper is healthy enough to get in on more snaps than last Sunday.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    we'll see. I'm not betting on it but NE seems more vulnerable as ever. Of course the bot is the type to not take advantage of it. But if they can get Zeke going, it's going to be hard for the Pats to stop all of the CB weapons.
    Hoping that Cooper is healthy enough to get in on more snaps than last Sunday.
    yeah lately they've been struggling but they always seem to feast on undisciplined teams like Dallas. You could give The Bot the 85 Bears team, and Belichick the 2008 Lions and I still don't know if I would pick The Bot to win

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dak and zeke are gonna get cucked in their own market the next decade by luka
    DFW area fans don't even care about the Cowboys in the first place. The Cowboys are carried by San Antonio, California, rural Texas, and various other parts of the USA... but definitely not Dallas.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Dak and zeke are gonna get cucked in their own market the next decade by luka
    so... white excellence?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    so... white excellence?
    Slavs aren't white

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Slavs aren't white

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Let Byron Jones walk.

Worthless got just gave up a goal line fade TD to a ROOKIE. That's classic man-on-man, mano-a-mano, one-on-one, behind the woodshed anal sodomization, he took at the hands of a ing rookie. The worthless got has 2 interceptions in 5 years, one of them on a halftime hail mary. The got is a joke and isn't worth 5 million a year.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

& Garrett is still the head coach

Piece of Garrett

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    I really want to let The Bot off the hook on this one but once again, there were many special teams gaffes and questionable play calling at the end which have been a consistent theme under his tenure. Not to mention the fact that we fumbled 100 times in the first half (recovered most of them) speaks to lack of preparation

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I really want to let The Bot off the hook on this one but once again, there were many special teams gaffes and questionable play calling at the end which have been a consistent theme under his tenure. Not to mention the fact that we fumbled 100 times in the first half (recovered most of them) speaks to lack of preparation
    that was the worst special teams game I've ever seen, maybe tied with the 2014 Seattle game

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Let Byron Jones walk.

Worthless got just gave up a goal line fade TD to a ROOKIE. That's classic man-on-man, mano-a-mano, one-on-one, behind the woodshed anal sodomization, he took at the hands of a ing rookie. The worthless got has 2 interceptions in 5 years, one of them on a halftime hail mary. The got is a joke and isn't worth 5 million a year.
    Byron Jones is ing trash, I hope to they let him go. Rookies can come in and jump 24" and exceed this guy's performance

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Cowboys have yet to beat a team with a winning record lol

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Cowboys have yet to beat a team with a winning record lol
    Clear sign of bad coaching imo. They have the offensive weapons and a good enough defense that they should be winning some of those games.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Clear sign of bad coaching imo. They have the offensive weapons and a good enough defense that they should be winning some of those games.
    like if we needed any further signs

Jackass Garrett not going for it late game thinking he would have another shot at a touchdown is another confirmation that he has a big ol' ginger in his pants

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    like if we needed any further signs

Jackass Garrett not going for it late game thinking he would have another shot at a touchdown is another confirmation that he has a big ol' ginger in his pants
    Yeah...they hadn't sniffed the red zone all night. And they gave the stat that the Pats have only let teams that deep only 14 times the whole year.
    It's a complete lack of awareness.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i will say if you wanted a "refs hate the cowboys" talking point, the best was during the replacement ref saga

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i will say if you wanted a "refs hate the cowboys" talking point, the best was during the replacement ref saga

Mario Kart level .

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Exactly. I don't expect them to win 100% of games against playoff teams but a team as talented as ours SHOULD win at least half, plus beating the bad teams easily.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

2012 was a great year for NFL football in general but probably the worst year ever for refereeing. From the replacement refs to the Texans vs Lions debacle on Thanksgiving, to the very last relevant play of the super bowl which should have been a foul on Ray Lewis (IIRC).

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    damn, The Bot got murdered in today's press conference. Literally every question revolved around Jerry's critique of the coaching staff and his thoughts on his future with the team Of course he had his robotic catchphrases lined up at the ready, but that has to sting

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    damn, The Bot got murdered in today's press conference. Literally every question revolved around Jerry's critique of the coaching staff and his thoughts on his future with the team Of course he had his robotic catchphrases lined up at the ready, but that has to sting
    Link please? Omg

Thread Information