Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    You're my tacklin' fuel Bobby Boucher's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    You're really lucky that you didn't get cut, I'm assuming you're hispanic? hispanics only mutilate at a 30 or 40% rate where whites were up to 80-90% at one point.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    White

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do I sense a budding romance?

Bobby: "White. That's interesting. Do you mind if I looked at your foreskin sometime?"
    Drachen : "Sure"
    Bobby: "I've heard that it feels different on the hand while masturbating."
    Drachen: "Possibly. But I've never masturbated a cir cisd penis."
    Bobby: "And I've never masturbated an uncir cised penis."
    Axe Murderer: "Hey can I watch?"

Cue music: Bounk chicka bouuuu wowwww...bounc chicka bouuuu wowwwww
    Last edited by cantthinkofanything; 11-11-2011 at 10:23 AM.

NT? more like SO i said
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Bobby: "White. That's interesting. Do you mind if I looked at your foreskin sometime?"

Now I'm not at all saying you should commit suicide, however I hope you don't mind that I suggest if the thought of you ever wanting to swiftly cease the existence of your life that you seriously ponder the opportunity of capitalizing on it immediately

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Now I'm not at all saying you should commit suicide, however I hope you don't mind that I suggest if the thought of you ever wanting to swiftly cease the existence of your life that you seriously ponder the opportunity of capitalizing on it immediately
    Sorry, I diddn't realize you'd be jealous. I fixed it for you.

NT? more like SO i said
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    lol asshurt

lol actually going back and editing it to make another terrible joke

You're my tacklin' fuel Bobby Boucher's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets

Axe Murderer: "Hey can I watch?"

it's always funny to me whenever people are ignorant to things and refuse to even look at the abundant facts that are out there. i mean it genuinely really gets me off, knowing that i'm that much smarter than you. that i'm able to see past my own insecurities to realize the truth, regardless of whether or not it's what i want to hear. me and you are in 2 totally different stratospheres of intelligence, i would never even think about posting some of the you post. i could literally jack off my cir cised to the thought of how much smarter and better i am than you right now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    it's always funny to me whenever people are ignorant to things and refuse to even look at the abundant facts that are out there. i mean it genuinely really gets me off, knowing that i'm that much smarter than you. that i'm able to see past my own insecurities to realize the truth, regardless of whether or not it's what i want to hear. me and you are in 2 totally different stratospheres of intelligence, i would never even think about posting some of the you post. i could literally jack off my cir cised to the thought of how much smarter and better i am than you right now.
    Your feigned incredulity and outrage about male cir cision is preposterous. Especially in light of everything else wrong in the world that deserves attention.

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Feigned? Um, okay. Do the research on the psychological impact this has had on our male population, the link between cir cision and violent crime rates. it's no coincidence that the US had BY FAR the highest violent crime rates in the world. look up the effects on normal husband/wife relations and how some studies show that it could be leading to higher rates of divorce, how women subconsciously know that this isn't what sex is supposed to be like. how so many women are unsatisfied today. look at the implications on the family unit. do all of that and learn about what you are missing, how your right to bodily integrity was violated and tell me this isn't important.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Though my part in it has been the truth, I still can't tell if this is a serious thread.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Feigned? Um, okay. Do the research on the psychological impact this has had on our male population, the link between cir cision and violent crime rates. it's no coincidence that the US had BY FAR the highest violent crime rates in the world. look up the effects on normal husband/wife relations and how some studies show that it could be leading to higher rates of divorce, how women subconsciously know that this isn't what sex is supposed to be like. how so many women are unsatisfied today. look at the implications on the family unit. do all of that and learn about what you are missing, how your right to bodily integrity was violated and tell me this isn't important.
    I don't have the time to do all that . Post a chart or graph or something.

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Though my part in it has been the truth, I still can't tell if this is a serious thread.
    totally serious thread, why would it not be serious whenever your own wife confirmed some of the stuff that's been said?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I have just never seen anyone so Rah-Rah about it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have just never seen anyone so Rah-Rah about it.
    only on SpursTalk

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    LOL, I guess so.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Your feigned incredulity and outrage about male cir cision is preposterous. Especially in light of everything else wrong in the world that deserves attention.
    That's my problem with this entire thread. It's fine that you oppose cir cision. Not many people will try to change your mind. But to be so up in arms about it that you suggest stem cell research be done to regrow foreskin... re ed.

Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's, etc... all that. Let's fund research to regrow penis skin. Rape and marital problems will be a thing of the past.
    Last edited by Xevious; 11-11-2011 at 06:33 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's my problem with this entire thread. It's fine that you oppose cir cision. Not many people will try to change your mind. But to be so up in arms about it that you suggest stem cell research be done to regrow foreskin... re ed.

Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's, etc... all that. Let's fund research to regrow penis skin. Rape and marital problems will be a thing of the past.
    LOL. But think how funny all the first trials would be before they got it right. Coming to theaters soon: The Man With the 10 Inch Foreskin.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Minnesota Timberwolves
    LOL. But think how funny all the first trials would be before they got it right. Coming to theaters soon: The Man With the 10 Inch Foreskin.
    Still counts in terms of total length, I suppose )

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    this thread

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Wake Forest Demon Deacons

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Man: Hey...I have a 15 inch penis.
    Woman : Ooooh....baby....
    Man: Well...two thirds is foreskin
    Woman : Can I store my false teeth in it? ARRRGHHGHGHHGHGHG!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No. I don't. Nor do I support male cir cision. I think it's unnecessary and done too often. But you're not offering a pe ion to fight the practice of cir cision. Or to educate future parents about its negative and potentially harmful effects. You're talking about a pe ion to fund research aimed at giving adult men yet another way to feel better about their s.

This.

And generally the disparity between the amount of time and money spent trying to fix various penile dysfunctions and that spent trying to fix female sexual dysfunction.
    Well, which female sexual dysfunctions? If you shed some light on it, I'm sure the OP would support your cause. No reason to be a selfish ing . These things aren't mutually exclusive, tbh. In fact, I'm sure they are connected someway.

Thread Information