Page 132 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 4376
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not anti-Ivermectin, I'm just wary of unethical grifters like Marik.
    What's the big payoff for advocating off label generics?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But its not even off label generic you dumb .

It's not even for covid you stupid s.
    Off-label use, you twit.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Off-label_use

Stromectol is generic Ivermectin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    aneriffic getting sonned

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's talking about stromectol? Please quote.
    Nobody. MSM lib s too busy talking about horse paste.

Did you ever understand off-label use of medications?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody. MSM lib s too busy talking about horse paste.
    Trump s busy taking horse paste.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump s busy taking horse paste.
    Oklahoma hospitals filled with them. -Rolling Stone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I give my dog Benadryl for a skin issue. It just works

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oklahoma hospitals filled with them. -Rolling Stone
    Not overfilled.

Doesn't change the fact Trump s are taking the paste.

Why are you trying to deny it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I give my dog Benadryl for a skin issue. It just works
    Do you give it enough for a full sized horse?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you give it enough for a full sized horse?
    No.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The horse paste Trump s are doing that to themselves and each other.

I have no idea why you refuse to ridicule that. I guess you really can't go against your team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Daily US COVID cases up more than 300% from Labor Day last year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC get in here got.
    Why? Your dip post already got obliterated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The horse paste Trump s are doing that to themselves and each other.

I have no idea why you refuse to ridicule that. I guess you really can't go against your team.
    I ridicule that. People shouldn't take veterinary medicine.

Doesn't appear to be a widespread issue

"JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — In an article published Aug. 23, 2021, about people taking livestock medicine to try to treat coronavirus, The Associated Press erroneously reported based on information provided by the Mississippi Department of Health that 70% of recent calls to the Mississippi Poison Control Center were from people who had ingested ivermectin to try to treat COVID-19. State Epidemiologist Dr. Paul Byers said Wednesday the number of calls to poison control about ivermectin was about 2%. He said of the calls that were about ivermectin, 70% were by people who had ingested the veterinary version of the medicine."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ridicule that. People shouldn't take veterinary medicine.
    That's some hardcore ridicule right there, Don.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? Your dip post already got obliterated.
    Lol "oBLitErAtEd"

Why are you in here propping the horse meds? There's little to no evidence it works for covid. Are you trying to convince others or just yourself?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mandate the ing vaccines

“Real liberty for all could not exist under the operation of a principle which recognizes the right of each individual person to use his own, whether in respect of his person or his property, regardless of the injury that may be done to others.”
    https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...ecedent-510280

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/197/11/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he should have complied

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moderna has 37 programs in development across 34 development candidates, including 22 in ongoing clinical studies, it said.

The company said it is working on a next-generation vaccine against Covid-19, mRNA-1283, and an early-stage study is fully enrolled. The vaccine encodes for the portions of the SARS-CoV-2 e protein the company said are critical for neutralization, and it is being developed as a potential refrigerator stable mRNA vaccine that will allow for easier distribution and administration by healthcare providers.
    ​https://www.marke ch.com/story/mo...u-271631189478

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he should have complied

You work closely with THE PUBLIC for the government.
    You interact closely. He got to make his point and got himself fired.
    Now for the go fund me...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of half truths floating around about the vaccines and how they affect people who have already had COVID and might have antibodies still. The best driver for this is the PCP and I've heard more than one of these people wishy washy on being vaccinated if you've already had COVID. Once you tell a conspiracy nut that, you'll likely never get them back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines
    Updated Sept. 7, 2021
    Print
    How do I know which COVID-19 vaccine information sources are accurate?

Accurate vaccine information is critical and can help stop common myths and rumors.

It can be difficult to know which sources of information you can trust. Before considering vaccine information on the Internet, check that the information comes from a credible source and is updated on a regular basis. Learn more about finding credible vaccine information.

Bust Common Myths and Learn the Facts
    Are all events reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) caused by vaccination?
    computer with an "x"
    No. VAERS data alone cannot determine if the reported adverse event was caused by a COVID-19 vaccination. Anyone can report events to VAERS, even if it is not clear whether a vaccine caused the problem. Some VAERS reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. These adverse events are studied by vaccine safety experts who look for unusually high numbers of health problems, or a pattern of problems, after people receive a particular vaccine.

Recently, the number of deaths reported to VAERS following COVID-19 vaccination has been misinterpreted and misreported as if this number means deaths that were proven to be caused by vaccination. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem.

Learn more about VAERS.

Is the mRNA vaccine considered a vaccine?
    Yes. mRNA vaccines, such as Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna, work differently than other types of vaccines, but they still trigger an immune response inside your body. This type of vaccine is new, but research and development on it has been under way for decades.

mRNA-graphics
    The mRNA vaccines do not contain any live virus. Instead, they work by teaching our cells to make a harmless piece of a “ e protein,” which is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19. After making the protein piece, cells display it on their surface. Our immune system then recognizes that it does not belong there and responds to get rid of it. When an immune response begins, antibodies are produced, creating the same response that happens in a natural infection.

vaccine-graphic
    In contrast to mRNA vaccines, many other vaccines use a piece of, or weakened version of, the germ that the vaccine protects against. This is how the measles and flu vaccines work. When a weakened or small part of the virus is introduced to your body, you make antibodies to help protect against future infection.

Learn more about how mRNA COVID-19 vaccines work.

Do COVID-19 vaccines contain microchips?
    hand holding a microchip
    No. COVID-19 vaccines do not contain microchips. Vaccines are developed to fight against disease and are not administered to track your movement. Vaccines work by stimulating your immune system to produce antibodies, exactly like it would if you were exposed to the disease. After getting vaccinated, you develop immunity to that disease, without having to get the disease first.

Learn more about the ingredients in the COVID-19 vaccinations authorized for use in the United States.

Learn more about how mRNA COVID-19 vaccines work.

Can receiving a COVID-19 vaccine cause you to be magnetic?
    Receiving a COVID-19 vaccine will not make you magnetic
    No. Receiving a COVID-19 vaccine will not make you magnetic, including at the site of vaccination which is usually your arm. COVID-19 vaccines do not contain ingredients that can produce an electromagnetic field at the site of your injection. All COVID-19 vaccines are free from metals.

Learn more about the ingredients in the COVID-19 vaccinations authorized for use in the United States.

Do any of the COVID-19 vaccines authorized for use in the United States shed or release any of their components?
    illustration of the shedding that happens with COVID-19 vaccine
    No. Vaccine shedding is the term used to describe the release or discharge of any of the vaccine components in or outside of the body. Vaccine shedding can only occur when a vaccine contains a weakened version of the virus. None of the vaccines authorized for use in the U.S. contain a live virus. mRNA and viral vector vaccines are the two types of currently authorized COVID-19 vaccines available.

Learn more about mRNA and​ viral vector COVID-19 vaccines.

Is it safe for me to get a COVID-19 vaccine if I would like to have a baby one day?
    illustration of person thinking about having a baby
    Yes. COVID-19 vaccination is recommended for everyone 12 years of age or older, including people who are trying to get pregnant now or might become pregnant in the future, as well as their partners.

Currently no evidence shows that any vaccines, including COVID-19 vaccines, cause fertility problems (problems trying to get pregnant) in women or men. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and people who would like to have a baby.

Will a COVID-19 vaccine alter my DNA?
    illustration of DNA strand
    No. COVID-19 vaccines do not change or interact with your DNA in any way. Both mRNA and viral vector COVID-19 vaccines deliver instructions (genetic material) to our cells to start building protection against the virus that causes COVID-19. However, the material never enters the nucleus of the cell, which is where our DNA is kept.

Learn more about mRNA and​ viral vector COVID-19 vaccines.

Will getting a COVID-19 vaccine cause me to test positive for COVID-19 on a viral test?
    illustration of positive COVID-19 test results
    No. None of the authorized and recommended COVID-19 vaccines cause you to test positive on viral tests, which are used to see if you have a current infection.​

If your body develops an immune response to vaccination, which is the goal, you may test positive on some antibody tests. Antibody tests indicate you had a previous infection and that you may have some level of protection against the virus.

Learn more about the possibility of COVID-19 illness after vaccination

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    from the press release, but really cool if it holds up through the trials

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    from the press release, but really cool if it holds up through the trials

Usually takes 2-3 years at least, "even longer" to get to the consumer. Now? Come January, "maybe sooner."
    tee, hee.

Thread Information