View Poll Results: Who are you voting for?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary

9 16.98%
  • Trump

22 41.51%
  • I waste my vote on a 3rd party candidate

4 7.55%
  • I don't live in a swing state so I don't waste my time voting

6 11.32%
  • I live in a 3rd world povertyball country and can't vote

12 22.64%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hope you don't mind sand paper..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    good luck boys tbh....

RIP FkLA, ElNono, Alejandro and the other latinos living in UStbh.... won't have anymore opportunity to see your relatives

Nah son...I'm good:

Let's toast to my good fortune:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they are partying at the Kremlin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nah son...I'm good:

Let's toast to my good fortune:
    Alejandro, you cute to think you are safe...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Alejandro, you cute to think you are safe...

no hijo, tengo derechos ahora!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

no hijo, tengo derechos ahora!
    Era antes del loko trump

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    they are partying at the Kremlin

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Era antes del loko trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So more than half of America is re ed

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Apparently so, . They gave us Trump and Hillary. And before that Obama, Romney, McCain, Bush, Kerry, Gore, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Bitter. And I had a feeling Trump would pimp the voter base from the Rust Belt states and Michigan, who've seen their manufacturing industry decimated by outsourcing and foreign trade agreements. Even Michael Moore (not a fan) called it:

Midwest Math, or Welcome to Our Rust Belt Brexit. I believe Trump is going to focus much of his attention on the four blue states in the rustbelt of the upper Great Lakes – Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Four traditionally Democratic states – but each of them have elected a Republican governor since 2010 (only Pennsylvania has now finally elected a Democrat). In the Michigan primary in March, more Michiganders came out to vote for the Republicans (1.32 million) that the Democrats (1.19 million). Trump is ahead of Hillary in the latest polls in Pennsylvania and tied with her in Ohio. Tied? How can the race be this close after everything Trump has said and done? Well maybe it’s because he’s said (correctly) that the Clintons’ support of NAFTA helped to destroy the industrial states of the Upper Midwest. Trump is going to hammer Clinton on this and her support of TPP and other trade policies that have royally screwed the people of these four states. When Trump stood in the shadow of a Ford Motor factory during the Michigan primary, he threatened the corporation that if they did indeed go ahead with their planned closure of that factory and move it to Mexico, he would slap a 35% tariff on any Mexican-built cars shipped back to the United States. It was sweet, sweet music to the ears of the working class of Michigan, and when he tossed in his threat to Apple that he would force them to stop making their iPhones in China and build them here in America, well, hearts swooned and Trump walked away with a big victory that should have gone to the governor next-door, John Kasich.

From Green Bay to Pittsburgh, this, my friends, is the middle of England – broken, depressed, struggling, the smokestacks strewn across the countryside with the carcass of what we use to call the Middle Class. Angry, embittered working (and nonworking) people who were lied to by the trickle-down of Reagan and abandoned by Democrats who still try to talk a good line but are really just looking forward to rub one out with a lobbyist from Goldman Sachs who’ll write them nice big check before leaving the room. What happened in the UK with Brexit is going to happen here. Elmer Gantry shows up looking like Boris Johnson and just says whatever he can make up to convince the masses that this is their chance! To stick to ALL of them, all who wrecked their American Dream! And now The Outsider, Donald Trump, has arrived to clean house! You don’t have to agree with him! You don’t even have to like him! He is your personal Molotov tail to throw right into the center of the bas s who did this to you! SEND A MESSAGE! TRUMP IS YOUR MESSENGER!
    JoeTait75 can no doubt illuminate further on how people in the Rust Belt feel.

I won't demonize Trump supporters in this case, because I empathize, but it's going to hurt real bad when those manufacturing jobs he promised don't materialize. The age of the United States as a manufacturing superpower is over. I don't care what kind of incentives you give to corporations to manufacture here, foreign labor will always be able to bid lower, unless Americans are prepared to pay 4 grand for a 50" TV.

Hillary got fat with complacency and pocketed those states as a sure thing, and it was a tactical error that cost her the presidency.
    Last edited by midnightpulp; 11-09-2016 at 07:40 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murica

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fortunately you live in Canada bro

I've read that Canadian immigration department is being assalted by muricans

Mexican Peso devaluated by 20%

oh boy

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Almost became an open border country. Close call folks. Trump has got this covered.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Bitter. And I had a feeling Trump would pimp the voter base from the Rust Belt states and Michigan, who've seen their manufacturing industry decimated by outsourcing and foreign trade agreements. Even Michael Moore (not a fan) called it:

I won't demonize Trump supporters in this case, because I empathize, but it's going to hurt real bad when those manufacturing jobs he promised don't materialize. The age of the United States as a manufacturing superpower is over. I don't care what kind of incentives you give to corporations to manufacture here, foreign labor will always be able to bid lower, unless Americans are prepared to pay 4 grand for a 50" TV.

Hillary got fat with complacency and pocketed those states as a sure thing, and it was a tactical error that cost her the presidency.
    That's the part I couldn't get. Trump is known to outsource work from his own business. He is a billionaire who had a history of trampling worker rights. He still owns a huge amount of assets. What in the world would people think that he would spearhead initiatives to help the "little guys" and harm his own pocket?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

To me it's simple. Don't on people, write them off them as obsolete and extinct, pathologize their values and their concerns and then expect their vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Clinton wins the populate vote, and yet Trump wins the electoral college (and presidency) by a healthy margin?

Yep, this is why I don't do politics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the part I couldn't get. Trump is known to outsource work from his own business. He is a billionaire who had a history of trampling worker rights. He still owns a huge amount of assets. What in the world would people think that he would spearhead initiatives to help the "little guys" and harm his own pocket?
    It's all about presentation. Hillary comes off as Ivory Tower, elitist, smug, while Trump is the "everyman" kid from Queens who built his empire through bootstrap hard work and hustle, the fun loving guy who says "You're fired" on TV and shows up on tha wrasslin'.

Like Joe said. She turned her nose up at the white working class and paid for it, dearly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Lebron endorsement is paying dividends now. No one knows how to lose on the biggest stage like he does.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    So Clinton wins the populate vote, and yet Trump wins the electoral college (and presidency) by a healthy margin?

Yep, this is why I don't do politics.
    That's how the system works. Without the Electoral College, we'd just have California and New York deciding every election.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's how the system works. Without the Electoral College, we'd just have California and New York deciding every election.
    & Hillary was outraged when this happened to Gore in '00. She had 15 years to make that her quest,,,to change the process. What did she do? Stuck her snout in the public trough & fed.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I love CNN's scare tactic last night when the election started favoring Trump. "Oh my god, Dow futures are down 800 points. If you still have a chance to vote in your state, please get out there now!"

The Dow is currently up 61 points and climbing.

Thread Information