Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For real?

A week ago, i made up an excuse to not attend my friends "new house" celebration party...Told him I was out of the city but I was at hoke watching the spurs vs Rockets.

Today, I skipped class because I woke up 5 in the morning to watch 2 games in two monitors for a world cup qualifying match in Asia...Granted, I've preety much aced the class ( my brains justification) but its still a waste of money.

I've managed to quit obssessing about soccer leagues..×avout four years ago.

I wanna do the same thing with basketball.

I can only imagine what someone who watches like 3-4 sports go through.

I probably spend 10-12 hours every week watching basketball or soccer and moving around sports forums...feels like a waste of 12 hours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No

I've only watched one game since August.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sports are okay to watch while you're doing something.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't watched much live NBA, so far, this season, especially compared to previous years..it's pointless basketball, right now..

Sundays are the only remaining day where I consistently watch sports, despite the declining NFL product..mostly for live gambling purposes, though..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really since I only watch Spurs games now. Used to watch a lot of football but all the rule changes, interjection of politics, and overuse of slow-motion replays where we have to spend 20 seconds watching a guy pick his nose has really taken the fun out of it.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I spend too much time surfing this board, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't watched much live NBA, so far, this season, especially compared to previous years..it's pointless basketball, right now..

HarlemHeat37 admitting tday's NBA is

Molotov TheGreatYacht Clipper Nation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he was just saying that November basketball is .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he was just saying that November basketball is .

I didnt see November in his post so ....

:-)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I spend too much time surfing this board, tbh..
    Its like usually 8 hours worth of watching games and then you add another 4 surfing websites to talk about the NBA.

so unproductive. I can only imagine what its like for guys who are into 3 sports or more. I've managed to cut down soccer so thats good.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

Nig finally catching up to the rest of us..

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I take it you stopped playing pokemon go all the time

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How old r u? I watch some Broncos on the weekends...I watch the Lakers now from the 3rd-4th quarters because I work during the first half usually (nursing is hard work tbh...piss pans to clean) and I watch fights. I make events out of it so I keep up with my buddies...like drinks and a fight then lets go out. Nurse gotta relax too ya know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How old r u? I watch some Broncos on the weekends...I watch the Lakers now from the 3rd-4th quarters because I work during the first half usually (nursing is hard work tbh...piss pans to clean) and I watch fights. I make events out of it so I keep up with my buddies...like drinks and a fight then lets go out. Nurse gotta relax too ya know
    The sad thing is that I usually miss at least a quarter or two of spurs basketball 60% of the time..But its when I miss games is where I spend way too much time looking for replays and reading game grades etc..

It just feels worthless and very unproductive.

The summers are usually nice since I always manage to take basketball out of my system for quite a while, but its an addiction..A month before the season, you're starting to feel the itch of needing to watch current basketball material.

I was actually just wondering if someone had to go through the same thing..Basically trying to watch every minute of the NBA to not caring till the playoffs...

I dont even know I how managed to quit soccer, but most likely because of time zones and as yo get older it would be impossible to follow a live season in Europe or some ..at least consistently. But Basketball usually aligns with my Down time in the evening so escaping is difficult. Id even rather play video games..Its been like months since I last played.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I spend more time on video games, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I spend more time on video games, tbh
    I actually wish i can turn half of my basketball time into video games at leaSt least Video games is mentally enagin

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually wish i can turn half of my basketball time into video games at leaSt least Video games is mentally enagin
    I wish you could turn all your forum time into anything else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think I need another screen name. I only post every now and then but, I feel left out of the multiple name game.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I only watch full Spurs games (I usually skip the 1st quarter) & 4th quarter league alerts of other games.

As far as Futbol, I usually catch simulcast of CL games b/c it's at noon & watch extended highlight of marquee European league matchups while I'm eating dinner.

I follow boxing/MMA which is usually Saturday nights & Track/Field in the Summer.

I don't watch Fatball/Besibol unless it's a playoff game.

As far as message boards/forum, I usually post while I'm watching the game & after the game. Sports is my escape but I've never missed class or been late to work b/c of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya.
    Like those Rosetta Stone learn language by DVDs or even on your smartphone.
    It's like how far along could i be with one or two languages if transferred some tv sports time.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I got my switch. I'm gonna watch Trump for the next 4, perhaps even 8 years (hope, hope). And I'm gonna watch the "Splits" of the world crawl, bellies draggin'. And I'm gonna be there every step of the way beatin' their naked asses black & blue. And the white asses? They'll look like two (2) Jap flags when I'm done.

A week ago about this time it kinda began, some twitchin' in seats on the news shows, ashen faces of the white commentators. The blacks? They located their race card. They'd need it.

C'mon, Splits, lets do 18 holes.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    I got my switch. I'm gonna watch Trump for the next 4, perhaps even 8 years (hope, hope). And I'm gonna watch the "Splits" of the world crawl, bellies draggin'. And I'm gonna be there every step of the way beatin' their naked asses black & blue. And the white asses? They'll look like two (2) Jap flags when I'm done.

A week ago about this time it kinda began, some twitchin' in seats on the news shows, ashen faces of the white commentators. The blacks? They located their race card. They'd need it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ehh, I just watch Spurs games and stars games really. Watch good MMA events as well, but those are on saturdays and generally there is a good event maybe once a month. Haven't really watched to much football this season as its been and honestly my team has been tough to watch.

I used to watch alot more sports when I was single and in college. Being married now though and having a full time job I need to pick and choose which I spend my time watching, dont have the abundance of free time I once did.

As others have said sometimes I would rather play videogames with my homies, its engaging and gives me time to talk to them as most of us live in different states now.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Haven't watched a full NFL game this season. Caught multiple Spurs games and partial Warriors/Raptors games. I usually can watch EPL on the weekends since it's early enough before I start my day. Can't see myself increasing sports intake.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count

Castleberry

Thread Information