Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game 1 Spurs Lose

Tony Parker takes the 2nd most shots in the team while playing 5 less minutes than TD and Leonard

Game 2 Spurs Win

Tony Parker plays less than 30 minutes and scores 1 point with 6 shots

Game 3 Spurs Win

Spurs blow out LA with Leonard clearly the focus on offense. Parker 6th scorer.

Game 4 Spurs lose

Parker takes the most Shots/Per minute in the team and the Spurs get embarrased at Home

Game 5 Spurs Win

TD turns back time and kawhi takes the the most shots and spurs win. Parker shots 4/15..Disgusting

Game 6 Spurs Lose

Pop decides to give Parker free reigns again for some reason. Spurs get embarrassed. Parkes takes the MOST shots in the team/Minute..only two less than kawhi even though he played 11 minutes less and took more shots than TD even though TD played more minutes.

Game 7 Spurs Lose..

Parker takes 21 shots, the most any spurs has taken/minute in the series by a big margin and the spurs lose again.

In game 7 his usage rate was SIGNIFICANTLY more than Kawhi and TD despite being the poorest player in the series.

He also couldn't play better than Paul despite Paul Hamstring Injury.

Three more years fellas, three more years....
    Last edited by apalisoc_9; 06-15-2015 at 05:19 PM.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you killed yourself yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was higher because Leonard was scared

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you killed yourself yet?
    Can you enlighten us with your basketball takes? What is the correlation of Parker usage rate and Spurs results?

why do you think the Spurs Lost everytime Parker was a focal Point in the offense?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, What is the reasoning behind the Given Stats?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you enlighten us with your basketball takes? What is the correlation of Parker usage rate and Spurs results?

why do you think the Spurs Lost everytime Parker was a focal Point in the offense?
    So you haven't killed yourself yet?

I really can't tell.

Your take is "random about Parker."

I get it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was higher because Leonard was scared
    lol

I don't necessarily agree, but lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Green said tp was the engine maybe that is why the usage rate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this isn't random.

No one has posted these stats in the forum yet, so i posted it for basketball discussions. If Parkers Penis is so far in down in your throat then just don't post here..Let the guys who talk ball talk ball..Be a snitch somewhere else tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this isn't random.

No one has posted these stats in the forum yet, so i posted it for basketball discussions. If Parkers Penis is so far in down in your throat then just don't post here..Let the guys who talk ball talk ball..Be a snitch somewhere else tbh.
    It's random.

You have a random Parker generator. This is the angle that it produced this time around.

There is very little talking actual basketball nowadays; just random Parker es and random Parker tangents from other basketball discussions. , no one can post in any other forum without someone throwing in a random Parker out of nowhere.

If you don't like my commenting on it, tough .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, What is the reasoning behind the Given Stats?
    Tony Parker sucked last year. By far, our worst starter in the regular season and in the Playoffs. We even had bench guys that outplayed him. If anybody disagrees with that...then you're wasting your time arguing with them.

However, you'll probably start another 100 threads telling us all how awful Parker is.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    this isn't random.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread isn't about How awful parker is though..

This thread is about how do the spurs move forward knowing they have a player they have to play that is 95% of the time detrimental because of his inability to adjust his game. IMO, you're not a real spurs fan if you're not outraged at the idea of the Spurs giving one player a Pass for being detrimental from now on.

As a true Spurs fan, It makes me mad knowing that now we have to win despite one player..

The easy solution is Parker changing his role, but the issue here is EGO...Why would I as a fan believe he's going to change if he single handily ruined the Spurs in a Game 7 against LA in a playoff setting where he was the worst player in the series..That's Ego to me and Pop's not having the guts to reduce tony's role.

He is a burden not only salary wise but as well play wise..

It's like that ty player that you have to play with in pick up games....you just have to win despite them.

The Parker issue is what separates real fans form parker fans iMO.
    Last edited by apalisoc_9; 06-14-2015 at 10:52 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't you say you were going to stop posting on Spurstalk?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop likes tp offseason plan
    If Leonard would stay healthy they can put him in more o and develop more chemistry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This thread is about how do the spurs move forward knowing they have a player they have to play that is 95% of the time detrimental because of his inability to adjust his game. IMO, you're not a real spurs fan if you're not outraged at the idea of the Spurs giving one player a Pass for being detrimental from now one.

As a true Spurs fan, It makes me mad knowing that now we have to win despite one player..

The easy solution is Parker changing his role, but the issue here is EGO...Why would I as a fan believe he's going to change if he single handily ruined the Spurs in a Game 7 against LA in a playoff setting where he was the worst player in the series..That's Ego to me and Pop's not having the guts to reduce tony's role.

Sa

It's like that ty player that you have to play with in pick up games....you just have to win despite them.

You are a player fan only
    You accused pop of holding Leonard back
    Your post only have to do with Leonard getting more points and touches nothing with spurs sucess

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This thread is about how do the spurs move forward knowing they have a player they have to play that is 95% of the time detrimental because of his inability to adjust his game. IMO, you're not a real spurs fan if you're not outraged at the idea of the Spurs giving one player a Pass for being detrimental from now one.

lol you're so emo dude.

I really don't see how you made it this far.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Joestradamus bringing the heat tonight boi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure why posters are turning this thread into a Leonard vs Parker thread..

SMDH player fans are ruining this site.

if you're not Mature enough to talk about the given Topic and stats, just don't post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

if you're not Mature enough to talk about the given Topic and stats, just don't post.
    It's your fault, dude.

You can't about it now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yes you yes you are ruining this site

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Joestradamus bringing the heat tonight boi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol you're so emo dude.

I really don't see how you made it this far.
    "True Spurs Fan"

This is the same exact guy who I watched and moan after Spurs wins. Simply because Tony Parker had a good game....True Spurs Fan my ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one has explained why parker takes a lot of shots and high usage rates despite the obvious trend.

If everyone knows Parker is terrible, it's even more alarming that no one is complaining about his role and Usage rates.

Damn Player fans willing to see their team struggle just so Parker xan continue on with his dribble dribble role?

And i thought Laker fans were bad...

Thread Information