Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It is much more than just one racist idiot you idiot. Just look how many support that racist flag.
    Nobody gives a about some small time Ku Klux Klan groups in the deepest backwoods parts of Hickville, USA. They've been doing their racist for decades but nobody noticed because it took some white extremist who poses in front a confederate flag license plate to go shoot up a church for the government to want to take action.

Anyways, I can give a less about white supremacists, their flags, sexuals and their marriages.. I just want to be able to walk into a dispensary and pick from the best they have to offer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Don't worry, I don't hang around that ty infested part of Houston. I'd spot you a mile away though, probably look like carrot top with a rainbow colored wifebeater on.

My $$$ is on hehateme

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

My $$$ is on hehateme
    I don't know, hehateme better bring backup cause he's gonna go up against Kool and his Mom and Dad, probably Kool's boyfriend too

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thank God for the black man. Slow white cats with no rhythm....sheesh~~~~~

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    Thank God for the black man. Slow white cats with no rhythm....sheesh~~~~~
    Rape isn't rhythm, genius.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    It is much more than just one racist idiot you idiot. Just look how many support that racist flag.
    It's not support for a flag. It's defending freedom

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    Damn shame tbh.

Another crying group gets their way. One stupid ass racist white kid s up a piece of southern heritage for a lot of people who don't preach hate at all.

It's stupid that the Confederate flag issue goes straight to the front of line, while I can't light up a joint in public without fear of arrest yet millions upon millions of Americans have been asking to legalize marijuana for decades.
    Very little to do with that kid. Blacks in America are parasites, they will continue to take everything from you until you put your foot down and in Blake's case kick them out of your bedroom.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Rape isn't rhythm, genius.
    Who was talking about rape ya ing idiot?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    Who was talking about rape ya ing idiot?
    You dumbass

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Are you really this far gone?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    Are you really this far gone?
    You are so Jekyll and Hyde with blacks. Today you like them?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    It's not support for a flag. It's defending freedom
    A flag that is antifreedom for many. The flag is not banned you know. Get your facts straight.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    A flag that is antifreedom for many. The flag is not banned you know. Get your facts straight.
    Anti-freedom for 13% of the Population. Woopity do. The day Blacks become the majority [and USA turns into Africa] is the day their opinion should be considered.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    I don't know, hehateme better bring backup cause he's gonna go up against Kool and his Mom and Dad, probably Kool's boyfriend too
    Thinking Kool's dad is still around

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thinking Kool's dad is still around
    thinking Kool is actually black

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You are so Jekyll and Hyde with blacks. Today you like them?
    No I'm not, I simply tell it like it is. They are great athletes and entertainers, not worth a damn at being a father or a pillar of the community. And, they don't read.

Yes I know there are exceptions.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    thinking Kool is actually black
    Touche...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    No I'm not, I simply tell it like it is. They are great athletes and entertainers, not worth a damn at being a father or a pillar of the community. And, they don't read.

Yes I know there are exceptions.
    Yeah, millions of exceptions you racist bas . Evolution has left you behind. Just telling it like is.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Now that the (allegedly) raciest Confederate Army Battle Flag is being banished everywhere,
    do you really believe that's the end of it. People are buying the flag more than ever before. Only
    thing accomplished was to make the flag more of symbol for a southern states heritage . You will see
    the flag now in areas you never did before....That flag didn't kill the Christians in that church. If that
    flag was such a part of that killers life, why didn't he wear it into the church when he went to murder them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Now that the (allegedly) raciest Confederate Army Battle Flag is being banished everywhere,
    do you really believe that's the end of it. People are buying the flag more than ever before. Only
    thing accomplished was to make the flag more of symbol for a southern states heritage . You will see
    the flag now in areas you never did before....That flag didn't kill the Christians in that church. If that
    flag was such a part of that killers life, why didn't he wear it into the church when he went to murder them.
    Are you really that ignorant or do you just act this way in here!?

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Are you really that ignorant or do you just act this way in here!?
    I am so sorry to offend you. I live to see your posts. Everyone waits just to see your witty post will say.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    Great point

No quicker way to increase support than banning something. Somewhere in India they are creating a Confederate store and it's the hottest shop in town.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Blacks seriously need to ask themselves...where would we be if not for the slavery of our ancestors. And frankly, show a little more gra ude. They should all have a framed confederate flag in their sitting room. And say, damn, you know, if not for the white man liberating us from our 3rd world country in the first place, we, as a race, would be in a much tier predicament.

2nd Verse Same as the 1st Oh, Gee!!'s Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Great point

No quicker way to increase support than banning something. Somewhere in India they are creating a Confederate store and it's the hottest shop in town.
    That's stupid, seeing how the supreem court and president obummer have outlawed the flag and made the illegal display or possession of said flag punishable by death.

2nd Verse Same as the 1st Oh, Gee!!'s Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If that flag was such a part of that killers life, why didn't he wear it into the church when he went to murder them.
    He loved his mom too. Should have taken her tbh.

Thread Information