My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash: no drugs come through ports of entry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash: no drugs come through ports of entry
    They come through numerous different ways. You laugh at America's downfall. Typical of a ty unamerican marxist as yourself.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They come through numerous different ways. You laugh at America's downfall. Typical of a ty unamerican marxist as yourself.
    The easiest way is through the forests of Vermont and the foresty mountains of Montana, the forests of Minnesota. Nobody's really looking for or watching that area of the country. Both of the government's eyes are fixated on the Southern border with a corner eye on what gets passed through customs, seaports... but the Canadian border? Totally wide open.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The easiest way is through the forests of Vermont and the foresty mountains of Montana, the forests of Minnesota. Nobody's really looking for or watching that area of the country. Both of the government's eyes are fixated on the Southern border with a corner eye on what gets passed through customs, seaports... but the Canadian border? Totally wide open.
    I wouldn't doubt it tbh. Most here are upset because it was trump who made a ludicrous claimed. Though he was wrong and didn't even give a thought to other avenues of entry he still wasn't completely wrong. What's wrong is people laughing and pointing while still dismissing the actual problem just like immigration and every other ed up policies we choose to dismiss solely because our ridiculous hate for djt blinds us from all around us. Sad but true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are millions of containers that come in daily to our ports. That probably makes most of the drugs that come in by far.

But let's build a wall on the southern border

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't doubt it tbh. Most here are upset because it was trump who made a ludicrous claimed. Though he was wrong and didn't even give a thought to other avenues of entry he still wasn't completely wrong. What's wrong is people laughing and pointing while still dismissing the actual problem just like immigration and every other ed up policies we choose to dismiss solely because our ridiculous hate for djt blinds us from all around us. Sad but true.
    The bigger problem, by far, than Latin American or other poor immigrants is the psuedo-"skilled" H1B visa workers from ty places like India... umm, especially India, cough cough... that have such a chokehold on such a high percentage of the high-paying W2 jobs ON US SOIL to the point where it severely cannabilizes US Citizen ability to be placed into these jobs that US Citizens should absolutely be prioritized for, considering we are rightful citizens of the country hosting the jobs, and companies don't have to factor in H1B visas to the compensation packages.

US Citizen employment rate for high-skilled tech positions should be 0% with a greater demand than supply, but it's not-- and -ass India is to blame, and what's worse is these toxic, creepy, ethnocentric, xenophobic, anti-hygenic, introverted, incel, backwards far socially right-wing, no-date-before-marriage, inbreeding, largely vegetarian supremacist, stinking s bring their disgusting culture into US offices when perfectly skilled US Citizens should be rightfully working there. This is one of the things I was hoping Trump would change by 2020 or earlier and he hasn't, at all. And for that I'm largely disappointed in him.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Orgies. Amirite, ducks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bigger problem, by far, than Latin American or other poor immigrants is the psuedo-"skilled" H1B visa workers from ty places like India... umm, especially India, cough cough... that have such a chokehold on such a high percentage of the high-paying W2 jobs ON US SOIL to the point where it severely cannabilizes US Citizen ability to be placed into these jobs that US Citizens should absolutely be prioritized for, considering we are rightful citizens of the country hosting the jobs, and companies don't have to factor in H1B visas to the compensation packages.

US Citizen employment rate for high-skilled tech positions should be 0% with a greater demand than supply, but it's not-- and -ass India is to blame, and what's worse is these toxic, creepy, ethnocentric, xenophobic, anti-hygenic, introverted, incel, backwards far socially right-wing, no-date-before-marriage, inbreeding, largely vegetarian supremacist, stinking s bring their disgusting culture into US offices when perfectly skilled US Citizens should be rightfully working there. This is one of the things I was hoping Trump would change by 2020 or earlier and he hasn't, at all. And for that I'm largely disappointed in him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are millions of containers that come in daily to our ports. That probably makes most of the drugs that come in by far.

But let's build a wall on the southern border
    The purpose of the wall was mainly to block human traffic, less so than smuggled goods.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's one of a party.

Thread Information