TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully both these teams tear each others achilles when they play in WCF

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers FO's hard on for Kuzma is difficult to comprehend.

At this point, nobody can convince me that Kuzma is not ing Jeanie Buss.
    At least he’s an actual NBA player. We have the same situation over here but with G-league Bryn effing Forbes, and he’s starting every game. .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't worry, Laker fans, help is on the way:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Never thought I’d see the day the spurs and clippers fans unite. Unusual but I like it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did he look on the wrong side of 30 last night when he buried the spurs in 3 minutes ?
    someone took it very personal that another poster had a differing opinion. btw, lebron is a freak of nature but like all others before him he'll be out of the league by 40 or earlier and will have a substantial drop off in the next couple seasons. it is what it is man but my next opinion is stated below.

Lebron has 3 or 4 years left. When he retires Kuz will be like 27 years old entering his prime. So if I was the Lakers, I would keep Kuz and hope you win at least 1 ring with Lebron in the next 3 or 4 years. When Lebron retires, Kuz is still young put him in the starting lineup with AD. Also try and get another star player to join the Lakers to replace Lebron when he retires.
    yeah definitely not a bad idea to keep kuzma. i like the kid and like you say he'll be in his prime when lebron finally hangs it up.

my initial thought was it'd be best to make that trade for morris for rn but he'll be falling off a cliff soon enough as he gets older. keeping kyle isn't a bad outlook for the franchises future.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never thought I’d see the day the spurs and clippers fans unite. Unusual but I like it
    Not uniting at all. A Clippers vs Laker series is a win win for me. If the Lakes win then I get to see #2 get knocked down a few pegs when it comes to media hype along with seeing his fanboys suffer. If the Lakers lose I get to see Lebron suffer along with their awful fans. I'm not rooting for either en y in that match up. Just have to say you tend to a lot about the Spurs fans rooting for the Clippers in case they face the Lakers.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i would considering it's a win-now situation in LA and lebron is on the wrong side of 30.
    Lebron is good at gutting teams before leaving in FA.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The club had been in negotiations with the Knicks for forward Marcus Morris, but the two sides couldn't come to an agreement.

The Lakers had been willing to offer Kyle Kuzma and Danny Green, but the Knicks didn't like that.

The Knicks then countered with a deal centered around Kuzma, Avery Bradley, DeMarcus Cousins and at least one second-round pick, but the Lakers rejected that proposal.

https://www.latimes.com/sports/laker...een-in-contact

Pelinka is as bad as GM Magic at this point.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm all for trading Kuzma while his value hasn't sunk even lower but no way Marcus Morris is worth what the Knicks were asking for

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I'm all for trading Kuzma while his value hasn't sunk even lower but no way Marcus Morris is worth what the Knicks were asking for
    They literally asked for a worse deal than the Lakers were originally offering and Pelinka said no. Danny Green >>>>>>>>>> Avery + injured washed Cousins.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Danny Green also carries a $15 million pricetag next season. Even if Davis re-signs for max dollars, with Green off the books, the Lakers could potentially have roughly $15 million in cap space if their player option guys don't pick them up. That was likely the logic. They probably insisted on Green being part of the trade for the purposes of next season's payroll.

So depends how you look at it whether Green >>>>>> Avery + Cousins.

Thread Information