Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    how about the black dude who killed a bunch of people for no reason a couple yrs ago? lmao we could do this all day though it's not productive whatsoever.
    yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's in' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 s less about some made chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the out already. come up with something clever or shut the up and get out of my thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's in' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 s less about some made chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the out already. come up with something clever or shut the up and get out of my thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    part of me feels sad for these people because to an extent... they are victims
    Agree.
    She obviously has some emotional issues going on.
    Unlike your Trumpy Karen types or Muh Guns and Freedumb types.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meltdown

That heffer HAS to be DERPS WIFE!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That heffer HAS to be DERPS WIFE!

Derp doesn't have sex. Most likely his mom.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    More copium than tears but still ing hilarious the lengths these cultists will go to in order to maintain their secure delusions.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More copium than tears but still ing hilarious the lengths these cultists will go to in order to maintain their secure delusions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

‪He has the MAGA starter pack, only thing missing are the sport sunglasses ‬

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ‪He has the MAGA starter pack, only thing missing are the sport sunglasses ‬
    He keeps stroking his beard like it just grew in an hour ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meltdown

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Putting this post in this thread where it belongs. Thanks for the heads-up, Derp! This one is a classic.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

the copium levels are off the charts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THERE IS NO ACTING PREZ E DENT YA'LL!!!! THE MILITARY IS COMING! TIK TOK MUTHA ASSS

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dvr’d Hannity and im so stuffed after witnessing and feasting on all those tears - tears from hannity, to hegspeth?, reince prieb , gym jordan et al

delish!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information