Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    while all you swagless geeks were clowning on russ's clothing line, he was in a hotel laying pipe to meagan

The Nickelodeon Kids Choice Sports Awards went down yesterday and to present the award for Best Female Athlete. Russell Westbrook and actress Megan Fox were paired up and the Ninja Turtles actress really, really really liked that.

“I never get star struck but I got to present with Russell Westbrook and he’s so gorgeous in person I just giggled like an idiot the entire time.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She couldn't stop laughing at his stupid face coupled with his goty clothes, tbh. She just couldn't be honest.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Megan Fox looks like trailer trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well the Ninja Turtles were CGI, so seeing one in real life was probably pretty impressive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol jacking off to this chimp's activities

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well the Ninja Turtles were CGI, so seeing one in real life was probably pretty impressive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nickelodeon trolling Westbrook

He has seen the meme's online and has to know what they are doing pairing him the Ninja Turtles actress. Props to WB though..

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Nickelodeon trolling Westbrook

He has seen the meme's online and has to know what they are doing pairing him the Ninja Turtles actress. Props to WB though..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn his shirt looks like a transformer.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn his shirt looks like a transformer.
    Nah, it's a tortoise s pattern. Westbrook was trolling himself.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trill watched the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so people assigned to presenting an award together are guaranteed to have banged? i'll keep this in mind

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    white boys up in this jealous of Westchuck like a mutha er....Trill these SWAMs get delirious when a white woman's love for a black man is reinforced in such ways....I had a white tell me last week...that no matter how hard she tries white just doesn't turn her on..she prefers the actual color of a black ....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    white boys up in this jealous of Westchuck like a mutha er....Trill these SWAMs get delirious when a white woman's love for a black man is reinforced in such ways....I had a white tell me last week...that no matter how hard she tries white just doesn't turn her on..she prefers the actual color of a black ....
    +1. I think most white women are tired of white guys. 8 of my Asian homies have white GF's. and not the fat looking ones, I'm talking about some American Eagle Model es.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, Trill and Kool try really hard.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    +1. I think most white women are tired of white guys. 8 of my Asian homies have white GF's. and not the fat looking ones, I'm talking about some American Eagle Model es.
    LOL. You're right....they're tired of not knowing if they're going to get a serial killer, child rapist, or tranny lover...it's a mixed bag with these SAWM's...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL. You're right....they're tired of not knowing if they're going to get a serial killer, child rapist, or tranny lover...it's a mixed bag with these SAWM's...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so people assigned to presenting an award together are guaranteed to have banged? i'll keep this in mind
    You would think Asians could read

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    girls naturally get aroused, wet and exited in the presence of a muscular, fit male. Just be fit, handsome and with a big gawk, and just watch girls naturally gravitate towards you. It works every time at the club. They be twerking all over your thing in no time. I guess nobody goes out at spurstalk in weekends?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yea the hate and jealousy is ridiculous. this is the only forum where this topic has gotten a majority of salty replies...i wonder why

anyways, she's dating or married to a certified wigger. its no surpise she'd become speechless when in the presence of a handsome brotha.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No self-respecting white man would touch the pussy of a coalburner. To with that nasty .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, Trill and Kool try really hard.
    They're just really insecure, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No self-respecting white man would touch the pussy of a coalburner. To with that nasty .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information