Page 318 of 376 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368 ... LastLast
Results 7,926 to 7,950 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, we largely outnumber the stans, tbh

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, we largely outnumber the stans, tbh
    Don't fret, you guys have the new Kirby game coming on the 25th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't fret, you guys have the new Kirby game coming on the 25th.
    Can't wait, tbh... at least this game is playable, unlike Sekiro which was stans-only, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait, tbh... at least this game is playable, unlike Sekiro which was stans-only, tbh
    Maybe come back to Elden Ring next year tho since you won't have a COD in 2023.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe come back to Elden Ring next year tho since you won't have a COD in 2023.
    COD lasts me about 4 hours, tbh... whatever the single player campaign lasts... it's a damn shame too, they do the campaign missions really well.

But what I'm really waiting on is the new online Assassin's Creed, with all the microtransactions. Can't wait to pay $70 and then blow another $700 in a golden spear and new socks for my character, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO I was wondering where the this dragon was that you were talking about ElNono. I thought you just rode too deep into the map, didn't realize he was right there in the middle of the pond at the beginning of the game. Don't know how I never saw him 60 hours into this game. Yeah that's a pretty hard fight if you're not used to using the horse. Just found him after taking down three other dragons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO I was wondering where the this dragon was that you were talking about ElNono. I thought you just rode too deep into the map, didn't realize he was right there in the middle of the pond at the beginning of the game. Don't know how I never saw him 60 hours into this game. Yeah that's a pretty hard fight if you're not used to using the horse. Just found him after taking down three other dragons.
    Yeah, that niglet showed up while I was walking there at level 1. I also didn't know which button was to run, so I got smoked right away. I'm like WTF? Is this game all like this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, that niglet showed up while I was walking there at level 1. I also didn't know which button was to run, so I got smoked right away. I'm like WTF? Is this game all like this?
    Even someone godly at Souls games probably isn't beating that dragon without the horse. His fire fills up so much of the area around him the horse is the only escape.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're wandering around too, no clue what you need to do, etc.
    I felt the same way when I started.. I was ing about the lack of the indicator that tells you which enemies are way above your level so it makes it hard to know which direction to go.. Not sure if it applies anymore, But once you leave the church and get the first Site of Grace, just head north along the road. You just gotta get the first three so you can unlock leveling up

.. and the dragon I couldn't even beat the damn crabs in the same pond.. Unlocking the horse and spirit summoning breaks the game wide open though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JFC Gran Turismo 7 has multiple cars which each cost $40 of real cash to unlock. that game.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    JFC Gran Turismo 7 has multiple cars which each cost $40 of real cash to unlock. that game.
    Not sure exactly what youre talking about but I doubt thats the only way you can get them. Sure it might take a good deal of time and effort to get enough in game credits to buy them but GT has always been about the grind.

I've been consuming a ton of GT7 content the last few days and I gotta admit im ing jealous of poorstation owners right now this is an amazing racing game tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Microtransactions is for the lazy gamers who want OP weapons/cars in this instance to finish the game earlier.

I'm more concerned about this game needing a connection 24/7.

I'm glad I caught on that before buying. I was mostly interesting in doing the endurance races. Not much of a 3 lap race guy. Apparently GT7 is by far the less grindier game of the franchise going by the trophy list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing Starscourge Redahn, had him within one strike of death twice and choked each time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh this boss is bordering on Orphan of Kos difficulty. Never would have figured that maybe halfway into the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not that anyone plays it here but The Witch Queen expansion for Destiny 2 is surprisingly solid, probably the best DLC they've had since the first game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    souls games are incredibly punishing at early points in the game. the first one i ever played was Bloodborne, and it took me quite a while until i even reached the first boss. just kept dying to random enemy mobs in the first town, over and over. and until you even reach the first boss, you aren't able to level up.

even when i played Dark Souls: Remastered after that, i was dying all the time in the opening areas. played multiple hours before even encountering the first bosses.

i dno, for me something kinda just clicks about the combat after a while, in addition to leveling up some. some people say the easy mode in these games is to build a range/magic build. for me the easy mode is to just build a tank with high vitality/hp and strength, stamina.

sekiro was its own beast, but i think the combat in that game was way more fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    souls games are incredibly punishing at early points in the game. the first one i ever played was Bloodborne, and it took me quite a while until i even reached the first boss. just kept dying to random enemy mobs in the first town, over and over. and until you even reach the first boss, you aren't able to level up.

even when i played Dark Souls: Remastered after that, i was dying all the time in the opening areas. played multiple hours before even encountering the first bosses.

i dno, for me something kinda just clicks about the combat after a while, in addition to leveling up some. some people say the easy mode in these games is to build a range/magic build. for me the easy mode is to just build a tank with high vitality/hp and strength, stamina.

sekiro was its own beast, but i think the combat in that game was way more fun.
    Tank seems like hard mode to me since you get such ty rolls. Or are you just powering the out of strength so even heavy ass gear shows up as a medium load? I always prefer dex builds in Souls games, probably because Bloodborne got me used to playing as an agile character since all armor was pretty much just cosmetic in that game. Also with how good Elden Ring is man, you're going to be waiting forever for a sale just like Sekiro which seemed to stay at $40+ for years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tank seems like hard mode to me since you get such ty rolls. Or are you just powering the out of strength so even heavy ass gear shows up as a medium load? I always prefer dex builds in Souls games, probably because Bloodborne got me used to playing as an agile character since all armor was pretty much just cosmetic in that game. Also with how good Elden Ring is man, you're going to be waiting forever for a sale just like Sekiro which seemed to stay at $40+ for years.
    yeah going from bloodborne to being a tank in DS was a bit jarring i guess. but even in bloodborne i liked the heavier weapons. started with the Hunter's axe over the much more popular saw cleaver, and basically used that through my playthrough. if i played again id probably use that bigass ludwig blade.

in DS i think i leaned toward tank because i wanted to use the Black Knight Sword which i got in a pretty early drop, and that required a decent amount of strength early on. used different weapons later, but that kinda incentivized me to push for a heavier build

sekiro was so nice because you didnt worry about builds or weapons (prosthetics i guess... but way less emphasis on that than souls games). just combat and attack upgrades. its why i think it has the most replay value. they even had a mini DLC thing where you could do boss runs, and there were stronger versions of some of the good boss fights. really think sekiro is tops for me from FromSoft so far

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah going from bloodborne to being a tank in DS was a bit jarring i guess. but even in bloodborne i liked the heavier weapons. started with the Hunter's axe over the much more popular saw cleaver, and basically used that through my playthrough. if i played again id probably use that bigass ludwig blade.

in DS i think i leaned toward tank because i wanted to use the Black Knight Sword which i got in a pretty early drop, and that required a decent amount of strength early on. used different weapons later, but that kinda incentivized me to push for a heavier build

sekiro was so nice because you didnt worry about builds or weapons (prosthetics i guess... but way less emphasis on that than souls games). just combat and attack upgrades. its why i think it has the most replay value. they even had a mini DLC thing where you could do boss runs, and there were stronger versions of some of the good boss fights. really think sekiro is tops for me from FromSoft so far
    LOL that's how I am in Elden Ring. The samurai class starting weapon, the uchigatana, is ing amazing in bossfights because of its special attack "unsheathe" that fills the enemy's stance meter pretty quickly. Plus the weapon does bleed damage on any strike. I just keep upgrading it, only thing I changed about it was re-applying the ash to give it unsheathe since it makes the weapon scale with dexterity at B-level. Only have had one boss so far that a dex build sucks for, these two bas gargoyles that have huge health bars, poison the arena, are super agile, close distance fast, and you don't have access to the horse that would make this fight way more manageable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL that's how I am in Elden Ring. The samurai class starting weapon, the uchigatana, is ing amazing in bossfights because of its special attack "unsheathe" that fills the enemy's stance meter pretty quickly. Plus the weapon does bleed damage on any strike. I just keep upgrading it, only thing I changed about it was re-applying the ash to give it unsheathe since it makes the weapon scale with dexterity at B-level. Only have had one boss so far that a dex build sucks for, these two bas gargoyles that have huge health bars, poison the arena, are super agile, close distance fast, and you don't have access to the horse that would make this fight way more manageable.
    Dark Souls flashbacks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dark Souls flashbacks
    Those both have low hp and don't close distance nearly as quickly. Those two are easy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those both have low hp and don't close distance nearly as quickly. Those two are easy.
    As a first boss they were terrifying. Not counting the tutorial fat asylum monster

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised GTA V is $10 on PS5. Not that I ever want to play that game again given how many hours I put into it in 2013-15.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information