Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 1675
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Damn Real got played. Who is the next young superstar to target?
    I think they will shift the attention towards Tchouaméni from Monaco, Lautaro from Inter. Additionally, it could be Dybala that’s free agent, Lewandowski but the problem is he has Benzema in front of him and Bayern may not sell, perhaps Pogba also FA.

Pogba and Tchouaméni are midfielders, one could be signed anyways. From the forwards, it will be the one best plays at right extreme, pressures defenders and is young.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    could go after mo salah since his contract is up...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Messi cucked Madrid with the Mbappe signing, tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

crying because the league president's team won't get a new toy
    What a bunch of babies.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Messi cucked Madrid with the Mbappe signing, tbh.
    chioker attracting another choker tbh

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    tbh..

3 good news for psg: mbappe stays, Leonardo is out and di Maria is also out (great player, fans love him but it is time)

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    tbh..

3 good news for psg: mbappe stays, Leonardo is out and di Maria is also out (great player, fans love him but it is time)
    Leonardo was a piece of as a player and is a piece of as an exec
    Terrible person all around

But PSG doesn’t have CL DNA, unless they get Zidane

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Leonardo was a piece of as a player and is a piece of as an exec
    Terrible person all around

But PSG doesn’t have CL DNA, unless they get Zidane
    Fully agree on your Leonardo take.. dude is an asshole tbh and a terrible manager

I'm not even sure Zidane can solve PSG issue... imho issue is more linked to the top of the organization, the replacement of Leonardo is probably more critical. Nevertheless there are some positives for PSG, they have now a great and professional tech center in Poissy, then if Zidane signs that will also help to go in the right direction. Probably the only coach in activity with Carlo, Guardiola maybe Klopp to be bigger than the Neymars, Mbappes and Messis, he would command respect which was missing. I always thought btw that Carlo arrived too soon in this PSG project.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    On a side note, I never rooted for PSG do well, their constant failures have a great entertainment value to me... especially now that Bordeaux is in D2. But but.. if Zidane signs I hope he will achieve all of his objectives.. probably the only french capable to rally the entire country around PSG project.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Last Zidane’s stint at Real Madrid wasn’t great. Getting rid of Sargent Pintus as he didn’t renounce previously with him, using Isco and Marcelo that are technically insanely good but otherwise unfortunately done, asking for Jovic than never play him, countless injuries, shortened rotations when the trend is opposite, no development of young players, etc.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Fully agree on your Leonardo take.. dude is an asshole tbh and a terrible manager

I'm not even sure Zidane can solve PSG issue... imho issue is more linked to the top of the organization, the replacement of Leonardo is probably more critical. Nevertheless there are some positives for PSG, they have now a great and professional tech center in Poissy, then if Zidane signs that will also help to go in the right direction. Probably the only coach in activity with Carlo, Guardiola maybe Klopp to be bigger than the Neymars, Mbappes and Messis, he would command respect which was missing. I always thought btw that Carlo arrived too soon in this PSG project.
    Yep I agree on Carlo

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Last Zidane’s stint at Real Madrid wasn’t great. Getting rid of Sargent Pintus as he didn’t renounce previously with him, using Isco and Marcelo that are technically insanely good but otherwise unfortunately done, asking for Jovic than never play him, countless injuries, shortened rotations when the trend is opposite, no development of young players, etc.
    ZZ isn’t perfect , but no coach is tbh, they sre al’ flawed to a certain degree
    But PSG is in dire need of leadership from the sidelines, more than they need Xs and Os

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Great signing; he was strongly linked with Liverpool

Excellent coningency plan for the MF
    Modrid - Casemiro - Kroos

Camavinga - Tchouaméni - Valverde

Good job
    Last edited by lefty; 05-24-2022 at 12:42 PM.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    I think a UCL loss is on the horizon. Real got a little too puffy chest.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I think a UCL loss is on the horizon. Real got a little too puffy chest.
    Too much talk, “God is madridista” and “ADN Real Madrid”, then overreacting like really MBappé matters much, because in the end a good talented player making his maximal effort will end having better career, just because the level of compe ion is much higher. That’s how Neymar disappeared once left Barça for PSG.

Probably is much better to sign 2-3 players than MBappé and concentrate on what’s important, the Champions league.

Madrid proved very vulnerable to extremes or lateral centres, and Liverpool has excellent ones, but Liverpool plays too up front, where Real Madrid is very good at counter attacking.

Never felt this team has the talent to win the league with 15 points margin or to reach the Champions finals, but when Benzema, Modric, Courtouis and Vini Jr play like the best, everything is possible.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The Final is wide open

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    The Final is wide open
    the better overall team is Liverpool tbh.. but it's Real. I agree it is wide open.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    the better overall team is Liverpool tbh.. but it's Real. I agree it is wide open.
    We just need Liverpool to open the score at the 88th minute tbh.....

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    We just need Liverpool to open the score at the 88th minute tbh.....
    tbh..

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Rüdiger to Real Madrid is now official. Apparently it’s €35M signing bonus, €7M net x season, 4 seasons.

Real Madrid finally gets a center back rotation similar to some rotations of the past with Ramos, Pepe, Varane with Militao, Alaba, Rüdiger and Nacho.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Non-Chiringuito sources say Tchouameni has passed medical, would seem the announcement is imminent. Apparently Monaco got €80M plus €20M in variables. Tbh, not €100M straight away, but still insane for a defensive midfielder. No way he would be reserve unless can’t play.

Gabriel Jesús contacted Real Madrid, it would be great to have someone backup Benzema. The operation would be around €50M. Right now with Jovic or Mariano it would be impossible to survive in Champions League or even win games in La Liga. Given the age of Karim, it would be a wise decision.

Asensio fell in pecking order under Valverde, that plays false right extreme, and rumours are would welcome a transfer. Jovic apparently has asked to be transferred too.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Tchou was confirmed this morning by Ornstein and Romano, I only trust those dudes

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Bless you

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Modric has renewed till June 30, 2023. No brainer he’s still in his prime. Same not sure if can be said about Casemiro or Kroos. Curiously, he’s the oldest of the three.

Thread Information