Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So let me get this straight:

The guy who averaged 1.3 APG in that series is telling the guy who averaged 6.3 that he’s not a team player? Cool.

And in the G6 Jackson is talking about, Parker had 12 assists. Jackson had 1. Lol.
    ....and it's Stephen Jackson we're talking about. Not exactly the most unbiased of sources.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ....and it's Stephen Jackson we're talking about. Not exactly the most unbiased of sources.
    He's a bum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So let me get this straight:

The guy who averaged 1.3 APG in that series is telling the guy who averaged 6.3 that he’s not a team player? Cool.

And in the G6 Jackson is talking about, Parker had 12 assists. Jackson had 1. Lol.
    Basically supports his point. Cant score without the ball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, asst argument for selfish player.. RW says hi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the do you assume I would do that? You do know that I said that Tony is ahead of Manu in the Spurs all-time list, right? Maybe you should be a little less prejudiced, tbh.

I just pointed that out because the guy I quoted said that Tony was the Spurs best player from 2007 to 2014, and that's obviously not true; and a good way to prove that is to show that other Spurs players finished ahead of him on the MVP voting during that time frame.
    I assumed it just because you arean argie. My bad.

I still think a lot fan choose the stats / awards they argue with based on their agenda

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well put, tbh. The biggest knock is probably that he had the biggest ego out there, which is not a terrible knock on a league full of selfish player, but on a team with selfless leaders, he stuck out like a sore thumb, tbh...
    Yeah right, he has such an ego that he never even tried to test the market, such an ego that he didn't have any issue not being the guy when he could, such an ego that he accepted less money to remain a Spur, etc

Where does the hate come tbh??

I'm not even a fan of the guy, but those critics aren't fair. Actually all the fact show the contrary of what you state...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are there really people in 2018 who are still resorting to the hilarious beta "upset" move when exposed and nothing to answer ?
    This is forum, smart boy. If you don't want people to answer... don't post. It will avoid you a lot of embarassment.
    This is what I'm talking about. Let the fury out, tbh, it's good for you...

Let me try...

You sound mad, tell me more.

oh wow, so this is how it feels to hide in your safe space.
    did you just call this a beta move, and then proceeded to try to pull it yourself?

protip: you forgot to call me a snowflake to complete the fake online tough guy trifecta, tbh (beta, safe space, snowflake).

You should talk to your boy Brazil or TGY here, tbh, they can give you some pointers on how not to fall for this stuff, or just take it with a laugh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah right, he has such an ego that he never even tried to test the market, such an ego that he didn't have any issue not being the guy when he could, such an ego that he accepted less money to remain a Spur, etc

here does the hate come tbh??

I'm not even a fan of the guy, but those critics aren't fair. Actually all the fact show the contrary of what you state...
    DMC put it best, once the perma-bench reared its ugly head, this self-proclaimed Spur for life took off. What's that if not ego? He didn't go to Charlotte to chase a ring...

I didn't even shat on him for that, just pointed it out as one of his traits, and even stated it's not a huge knock.

Just not sure where this idea that he didn't get enough credit comes from. I think everyone here is pretty much in agreement that he's a top 5 Spur all time (thousands of players suited up for this accomplished franchise), he's going to be part of the exclusive jersey retirement group... what else Parker needs? A statue watching Kerr bail him out against Dallas in '03 outside the AT&T Center?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i remember those sportvu cameras would also tag parker as the fastest guy on the court... for a few years iirc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Versus a bunch of posters who don't know Tony at all and never played a single minute with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Versus a bunch of posters who don't know Tony at all and never played a single minute with him.
    A guy who played a few years with Tony versus a few who played with him for 15 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A guy who played a few years with Tony versus a few who played with him for 15 years.
    Post all the quotes from those who played 15 years with him about what a great guy he is.

Thread Information