Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In terms of the chasing him down-depends on the laws for citizen's arrest in WI.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is shooting a person in the head not murder? They were chasing him, sure, but as I said, couldn't the dead guys defense be that he also feared for his life and was trying to disarm him? what about the other men that were chasing him? They hear gunshots and see a chubby dude running down the street with a rifle, try to stop him, then get shot, couldn't they also have feared for their life?
    No that can't be the dead mans 'defense'... if the dead man were running away instead of after someone who was running away from him then you'd be correct...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's the legal right for shooting two people after you needlessly shot someone else in the head?
    So now you, and you alone, are the jury... Leftist, utterly incapable of considering any point of view besides their own.

Obviously the 17 year old thought he did need to shoot the first idiot. After that, yes, he's being mobbed, after what he believes is legal self-defence shooting, and he's still allowed to defend himself.

Heck, even if the first shooting was a murder, he's still allowed self-defense against a mob, because they aren't going to put him in a jail cell and give him a fair trial and sentencing, they're going to stomp him into strawberry jam on the street.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is shooting a person in the head not murder? They were chasing him, sure, but as I said, couldn't the dead guys defense be that he also feared for his life and was trying to disarm him? what about the other men that were chasing him? They hear gunshots and see a chubby dude running down the street with a rifle, try to stop him, then get shot, couldn't they also have feared for their life?
    no because if they truly feared for their lives they wouldnt have chased down a dude with a weapon that just shot someone
    are you on autopilot or something? reboot dude

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black Lives Don't Matter to the Democrat party. If they did, Baltimore, Chicago, DC, etc. - areas controlled by Democrats for over half a century - wouldn't be in the shape they are in.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like i said, the absolute trash of humanity^
    Yes, the trash should leave the jail in a box

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now you, and you alone, are the jury... Leftist, utterly incapable of considering any point of view besides their own.

Obviously the 17 year old thought he did need to shoot the first idiot. After that, yes, he's being mobbed, after what he believes is legal self-defence shooting, and he's still allowed to defend himself.

Heck, even if the first shooting was a murder, he's still allowed self-defense against a mob, because they aren't going to put him in a jail cell and give him a fair trial and sentencing, they're going to stomp him into strawberry jam on the street.
    Ahh okay being judge, jury, and executioner is okay for right-wingers bringing guns to protests with the intention of agitating the angry people there. Got it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How so? Say I'm walking home, see this kid shoot someone in the head, then start chasing him to try and disarm/stop him? Is it self defense if he shoots me in the head?
    Pretty much, yes. You have zero legal right of pursuit. If he was engaged in an ongoing crime, you could claim "Good Samaritan" and intervene.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ahh okay being judge, jury, and executioner is okay for right-wingers bringing guns to protests with the intention of agitating the angry people there. Got it.
    dont start wont be .
    this is why people are allowed to bear arms. just ask the koreans during the rodney king riots. they didnt to anybody but they were attacked all the same.
    big mistake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it's okay to shoot two people who chased you after you shot someone else?
    That's what doesn't make any sense to me. How did they know it wasn't just some mass shooting situation that was about to pop off?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So cancel the Playoffs is spurs streak alive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we also stop with this "feared for their life" bull that always comes up in these situations? How the does the person with the gun always seem to fear for their life when they're mowing down other unarmed people?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, the trash should leave the jail in a box
    noooo not the poor c s noooooo

i regret i have but one life to give

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much, yes. You have zero legal right of pursuit. If he was engaged in an ongoing crime, you could claim "Good Samaritan" and intervene.
    But he has zero identifiers on him, how would one know if he was committing a crime or not? he had just shot a guy in the head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what doesn't make any sense to me. How did they know it wasn't just some mass shooting situation that was about to pop off?
    Bruh really?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But he has zero identifiers on him, how would one know if he was committing a crime or not? he had just shot a c in the head.
    why would you chase down a guy running away from you, that has a gun, and then act surprised when he shot you

if they truly thought he was doing that, they should have shot them. one of the dudes had a pistol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Open carry is legal for a minor? I thought that was only over the age of 18.
    As a the hypothetical citizen standing around in the street, you may think he looks young for 18... but that's not a crime, and you can't assume that he's under 18 (nor can you enforce a demand that he produce ID for your convenience either...). You could reasonably call a cop to come and ask him for ID, but you can't just jump him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    noooo not the poor c s noooooo

i regret i have but one life to give
    oh no poor outside agitator might have to face the consequences for killing two people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't make sense to you because their position is illogical and doesn't make sense period. If it was a liberal shooting up right-wingers invading state capitals at the "muh freedom" protests, and then was chased down before he shot more people, these same guys would be calling them heroes who gave their life to stop a madman.

The mental gymnastics they're doing to justify this is hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no because if they truly feared for their lives they wouldnt have chased down a dude with a weapon that just shot someone
    are you on autopilot or something? reboot dude
    Says who? And okay, but the guy waving his rifle around at unarmed protesters feared for his life, got it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh no poor outside agitator might have to face the consequences for killing two people
    oh no two violent morons got waxed for attacking a kid (and really, really sucking at it)
    dilate it off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says who? And okay, but the guy waving his rifle around at unarmed protesters feared for his life, got it.
    if he feared for his life that's probably why he had the weapon, no? i mean, if there was a loud angry crowd threatening you or your friends or family, i bet you'd feel more comfortable with a weapon, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, really. It's dark, you hear gun shots, you see a white dude running down the street with a rifle, how are you supposed to know it isn't a mass shooter?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh no two violent morons got waxed for attacking a kid (and really, really sucking at it)
    dilate it off
    That little got thought he was hard, now he gets to be the nigger in jail.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, really. It's dark, you hear gun shots, you see a white dude running down the street with a rifle, how are you supposed to know it isn't a mass shooter?
    if they thought that they should have shot him. they didn't.

Thread Information