My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy , the Red Menace game on holotape.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fallout 3 was pretty great. So new Vegas is better? I might play that instead of buying fallout 4. Then buy that when price goes down
    After getting about ten hours in, I have to say FO4 is worth every cent of its $60 asking price. Of course New Vegas is unreal too though, if you were a fan of Fallout 3 then both New Vegas and 4 are complete can't miss games. The only bad thing I can say about FO4 is it uses mostly the same songs as FO3. In New Vegas it's not nearly as easy to build a superman character like it is in 3 though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After getting about ten hours in, I have to say FO4 is worth every cent of its $60 asking price.
    Buuuuuuuuuuut.... you stole it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy , the Red Menace game on holotape.

I played that ... it's right at the start of the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buuuuuuuuuuut.... you stole it.
    Nah , I got it and the season pass off newegg for $70 when they had it on special last week. Kind of ty to buy the game disc and still have to download most of it off steam though tbh. Did set sail on the bay for a certain shooter long past its prime though.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 11-22-2015 at 12:18 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I played that ... it's right at the start of the game
    Yeah I know, but I carry that holotape around and pop it into random terminals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah , I got it and the season pass off newegg for $70 when they had it on special last week. Kind of ty to buy the game disc and still have to download most of it off steam though tbh. Did set sail on the bay for a certain shooter long past its prime though.

This is proof that I'm not a grimy low life, if you produce quality games that work I won't bootleg them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah ing , I spent all this time and tons of resources to build a metal wall around Sanctuary with only an entrance at the bridge consisting of a long hallway flanked by machine gun turrents to find out that raiders will spawn inside the ing town.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah ing , I spent all this time and tons of resources to build a metal wall around Sanctuary with only an entrance at the bridge consisting of a long hallway flanked by machine gun turrents to find out that raiders will spawn inside the ing town.

I just made a two story fort next to the existing camp and fenced the two in with a couple turrets and some spot lights

Also.. use wood for the bulk of the building, so much more to salvage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crofl... I just put 2 turrets on every camp... the game will let you know when one of the camps is under attack... havent built a wall or roof yet...

Things you should really collect are adhesive (wonder glue, duct tape, etc) and aluminum (cans, etc)... important to upgrade the power armors...

Also, recommend the Local Leader perk, which allows you to establish trade routes between camps, which effectively links the workshop contents on one camp to another.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least there are cheat codes, collecting all that steel and concrete again. I'm going to scrap that entire wall and use cheats to recover the entire resource value of my wall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's tons of steel and concrete on every camp... don't even bother.... you're going to end up with tons of that

Scavenge cars for steel and cinderblocks for concrete

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's tons of steel and concrete on every camp... don't even bother.... you're going to end up with tons of that

Scavenge cars for steel and cinderblocks for concrete
    I'll need that for building at those camps though. I already scavenged everything in Sanctuary to build that ing wall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus I had been buying lots of steel to scrap by selling water.

I built the wall because I wanted to add more water purification to sell but didn't want to get overwhelmed by raiders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you went all in with that building/selling ... I haven't built a store yet... if you keep doing minuteman missions, you're going to find a lot of camps...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you went all in with that building/selling ... I haven't built a store yet... if you keep doing minuteman missions, you're going to find a lot of camps...
    I started my character as a real pussy ass mother er with high intelligence so I could level quick, and I need to do safe missions to get my guy to a level where I could build good weapons and armor mods.

have been building and bringing the old lady drugs for XP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , so I guess I have to move my five story steel skyscraper over one piece at a time to by my workbench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got a buddy who told me the game was awesome...and another who absolutely hates it.

Real talk...is it worth picking up?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    DJR210 how you think this stacks up vs. DL? I'm thinking of buying it because semester is about to end but not sure, want to know how it compares to one of my favorite open world RPG games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJR210 how you think this stacks up vs. DL? I'm thinking of buying it because semester is about to end but not sure, want to know how it compares to one of my favorite open world RPG games
    Dying Light is great but FO4 is the better game for sure.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Will I be signing my life away for the next couple months after purchase?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you like the other Fallout games or Skyrim, then it's amazing. It had a really nasty framerate bug on XBox One at launch though, I hope it has been fixed but I don't know if so if you're running that system. I have it head an shoulders above Dying Light, and I ing loved Dying Light.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fallout 4 is a cardboard copy of Skyrim and it's expansions, particularly hearthfire. And that makes it amazing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In my experience though Skyrim was so full of bugs and glitches that I literally was not able to finish the main quest so I quit playing it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And that was after the updates with 2 different discs...I was just super unlucky I think

Thread Information