Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    King Cyrus was a pagan.
    did King Cyrus lie to his subjects about being the most christian person there is and call the bible his favorite book just to pander to gullible masses? I must have missed that verse.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TRUMP:

“We built the greatest economy in the history of the world, and we’re now doing it again, and I think we’ll do even better the second time than we did the first time,

unless somebody comes along and says, ‘Let’s raise taxes on everybody.’

And they’re raising taxes not only on corporations —

they’ll just go to another country, and they’ll do just fine —

but they’re raising taxes on people and middle-income people and they’re losing jobs, so you can’t allow that to happen.

That will be — all of this incredible job that we’ve done will go down like that. It will be a terrible, terrible sight. It might even be a 1929 situation.

So you’ll have a chance at the greatest numbers in history. We’re almost there.

We’re almost back to where we were from the standpoint of the stock market.

Think of that. But you’ll have a crash like you’ve never seen before.

If you put the wrong person in office,

you’ll see things that you would not have believed are possible.
    sez the WRONG PERSON

They want to raise taxes, they want to raise regulations.

A big part of what we’ve done is by cutting regulation. killing 10Ks of Americans with increased pollution

We’ve cut regulation more than any president in the history of our country.”

His ignorant, stupid cult mob believes every word, as they sicken and die, are forced into poverty and homelessness, by 100Ks due to Trash's incompetence

Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-06-2020 at 12:35 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

dayum

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

dayum
    Adam Klans-feld with the goods

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kayleigh McEnany Claims World is

Looking at U.S. as a ‘Leader’ on Coronavirus

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/kayleigh...n-coronavirus/

Sean er was more honest?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump sank himself in Michigan.

Biden didn't have to lift a finger

Not only have the last several polls of the state shown Joe Biden ahead by double digits,

but one of those polls captured data showing that

Trump likely has no one but himself to blame for surrendering the state.

The New York Times/Siena poll released last week put

Biden up by 11 points in the Great Lakes State,

but it also tested a question in a half dozen battleground states that revealed

Michigan voters were far more likely than voters from other states to believe Trump had treated the state unfairly during the coronavirus response.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...tail=emaildkre

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trudeau turned down visit to Washington to celebrate new trade agreement

https://thehill.com/policy/internati...rate-new-trade

and why is MX's Pres so adoring of Trash?

================

Mexico's President Weathers A Torrent Of Criticism Over Meeting With Trump

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/06/88715...ing-with-trump

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trudeau turned down visit to Washington to celebrate new trade agreement

https://thehill.com/policy/internati...rate-new-trade

and why is MX's Pres so adoring of Trash?

================

Mexico's President Weathers A Torrent Of Criticism Over Meeting With Trump

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/06/88715...ing-with-trump

Why would he or anyone? The virus IS at the WH. If you want to catch it, just visit it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another LOSS for Trump. It just keeps getting better and better.

New York— A tell-all book by President Trump's niece Mary, a licensed clinical psychologist, will now be published next week, two weeks earlier than expected, the publisher Simon & Schuster said Monday.

The book portrays the president as a "damaged man" with "lethal flaws" who "threatens the world's health, economic security, and social fabric," the publisher described on its website.

Mary Trump remains entangled in a legal battle over whether she has violated a confidential settlement agreement. But the court case will not affect the release of the book.

"Due to high demand and extraordinary interest in this book, 'Too Much and Never Enough' by Mary L. Trump will now be published on July 14, 2020," Simon & Schuster said Monday.
    It was previously scheduled to come out on July 28.

The publisher has already printed 75,000 copies of the book, according to court filings. Sub led "How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man," it is currently the No. 1 best-selling book on Amazon, surpassing John Bolton's memoir "The Room Where It Happened."

In the prologue to the book, Mary Trump writes: "In addition to the firsthand accounts I can give as my father's daughter and my uncle's only niece, I have the perspective of a trained clinical psychologist.

Too Much and Never Enough is the story of the most visible and powerful family in the world. And I am the only Trump who is willing to tell it."

Simon & Schuster published the back cover of the book for the first time on Monday. It is an excerpt of Mary's writing, stating that "today,

Donald is much as he was at three years old: incapable of growing, learning, or evolving, unable to regulate his emotions, moderate his responses, or take in & synthesize information."

Mary also writes about the president's father Fred, who "caused him terror," she says. "Donald suffered deprivations that would scar him for life," Mary asserts.

When the existence of Mary's book was revealed last month, the President's younger brother Robert took legal action to block its publication.

Notably, he is being represented by one of the President's attorneys, Charles Harder, who has worked for Trump and Trump's re-election campaign for years.

After losing in Queens County Surrogate Court, Robert Trump took his case to the New York State Supreme Court and briefly prevailed, winning an injunction against Mary Trump and Simon & Schuster.

But an appellate court lifted the temporary restraining order against the publisher the very next day.

The restraining order is still in place against Mary Trump, so she is unable to comment publicly.

She has a spokesperson, Chris Bas i, who said Monday,

"The act by a sitting president to muzzle a private citizen is just

the latest in a series of disturbing behaviors which have already destabilized a fractured nation in the face of a global pandemic.

If Mary cannot comment, one can only help but wonder: what is Donald Trump so afraid of?"

Mary's attorney Ted Boutrous said on Sunday's "Reliable Sources" that he is confident that the restraining order will be lifted.

"The Supreme Court has never upheld a prior restraint

in any case in history where political speech was involved.

That's what this is,"
    he said.

"It's an important book about the President of the United States."

The next hearing in the case is scheduled for Friday.

In a legal brief on her behalf, Boutrous and her other attorneys said that the book is her "own story about life as a member of the Trump family --

a story that includes information about financial and familial misdeeds by the President of the United States and his siblings."

"This Book addresses issues of profound importance to our country, with critical insights concerning the President of the United States, his formative years, and his family's financial dealings," the legal filing said.

"Ms. Trump offers a personal perspective on President Trump -- valuable eyewitness source material for historians and citizens."

--
    George Phelan, Liker

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    21 or Blake?

Time for the picture with Trump and the Saudis hands over the world photo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol
    twitter fact checking good now

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    21 or Blake?

Time for the picture with Trump and the Saudis hands over the world photo.
    Or the one where Trump is wearing a yarmulke kissing the wall in Jerusalem like all the other puppet presidents

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Michigan is gone. They could change Biden's diaper on live TV during the debate and he still takes Michigan.

Trump sank himself in Michigan.

Biden didn't have to lift a finger

Not only have the last several polls of the state shown Joe Biden ahead by double digits,

but one of those polls captured data showing that

Trump likely has no one but himself to blame for surrendering the state.

The New York Times/Siena poll released last week put

Biden up by 11 points in the Great Lakes State,

but it also tested a question in a half dozen battleground states that revealed

Michigan voters were far more likely than voters from other states to believe Trump had treated the state unfairly during the coronavirus response.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...tail=emaildkre

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Michigan is gone. They could change Biden's diaper on live TV during the debate and he still takes Michigan.
    Michigan and Pennsylvania are.

One would think Trump has another shot at Wisconsin but that is likely gone, too.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I have not examined the map in a while.

If he takes NC, FLA and Ohio plus the usual red states what is the score? Seems like he still doesn't have enough and must take one from the rustbelt.

Michigan and Pennsylvania are.

One would think Trump has another shot at Wisconsin but that is likely gone, too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘We are doing so well’: Trump celebrates his work on coronavirus even as hospitalizations increase

saying that he deserves credit for fewer people dying of coronavirus.

“Why does the Lamestream Fake News Media REFUSE to say that China Virus deaths are down 39%, and

that we now have the lowest Fatality (Mortality) Rate in the World.

They just can’t stand that we are doing so well for our Country!” Trump tweeted.

In Florida, the average age of COVID-19 patients has gone from 65-years-old to 35-years-old, revealing that much younger people are getting the virus.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/we-are-doing-so-well-trump-celebrates-his-work-on-coronavirus-even-as-hospitalizations-increase/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's COVID-19 response plan: total surrender

When it comes to the pandemic, there’s the actual response—

how does the government act to keep the disease from spreading and to provide economic relief?

Trump isn’t interested in that and his advisers don’t seem to be pushing it.

Instead, they’re all about the political response.

Trump’s advisers,
    The Washington Post reports, “are

seeking ways to reframe his response to the coronavirus—

even as the president himself largely seeks to avoid the topic because he views it as a political loser.”

Just looking to reframe the response. And Trump isn’t even interested in doing that.

The thing dominating life in the U.S. right now isn’t a political winner, so he just doesn’t want to talk about it

“White House officials also hope Americans will grow numb to the escalating death toll and learn to accept tens of thousands of new cases a day,

To life being defined by a serious sickness. Team Trump expects us to “live with the virus being a threat,”

They’re of the belief that

people will get over it or if we stop highlighting it,

the base will move on and

the public will learn to accept 50,000 to 100,000 new cases a day,”

This is surrender.

It is negligence as policy.

No, it is failure as policy.

And it is a wish that we surrender for the sake of Trump’s political future.

Part of the plan is denial. Pretending that the thing that is happening is not happening.

Part of the plan is to scam us into believing a vaccine will arrive in time to make just enough people want to vote for Trump in November.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...otal-surrender

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count