Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams Charania ShamsCharania

Sources: The NBA and NBPA are planning to eliminate the 50-game limit for two-way contract players this season and to allow two-way players to be eligible for the playoffs, pending Board approval.
    12:47pm · 2 Mar 2021 · TweetDeck

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    1h
    Sources said there was massive support among NBA executives on a call today regarding this plan to expand two-way player rules.

Last edited by ace3g; 03-02-2021 at 03:33 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams Charania ShamsCharania

Sources: The NBA and NBPA are planning to eliminate the 50-game limit for two-way contract players this season and to allow two-way players to be eligible for the playoffs, pending Board approval.
    12:47pm · 2 Mar 2021 · TweetDeck

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    1h
    Sources said there was massive support among NBA executives on a call today regarding this plan to expand two-way player rules.

Makes sense with all the COVID issues.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does Texas lifting the mask mandate and capacity restrictions effect the Spurs? Can they decide to open up or is it a league decision?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    58s
    Sources: NBA, NBPA have agreed to new protocols for COVID-19 vaccinated individuals: - No quarantine for exposure - No PCR tests on days off - Interact with any other person at home (not at bar, club, lounge) - Go to outdoor restaurants - Four guests on road without prior testing

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    7m
    The NBA's fully vaccinated players, coaches and staffers can now also: - Leave hotel room anytime - Attend in-person marketing events - Have in-person team meetings - PCR testing can be earlier in day (before 5 pm) - No masks at practice facility

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    2m
    These policies go into effect for teams once 85 percent of Tier 1 and Tier 2 staff are fully vaccinated. An individual is considered fully vaccinated beginning 14 days after receiving the final dose of a vaccine.
    Last edited by ace3g; 03-18-2021 at 12:00 AM.

Thread Information