Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    really need white to be able to stay on the floor though
    Yep White and Murray together are a formidable duo. Without one it is too much for the other to handle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imma feeling alittle squishy about the future without the vets. A couple of good pickups-two 6'8' dudes who can defend and shoot a bit and at 6'9" muscle dude to help out with the dirty work. If this team grows up together-gets the work together thing going-they might be able to put something special together.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't been watching. Did he hit double figures a few times and you guys came in your pants over it like you do with all our scrubs?
    Yes and yessss

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka with best plus minus 3 games straight. Spurs with best ast turnover ratio in NBA HISTORY. Low iq team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man... I'm so happy about Luka looking like he's turning the corner.

Kid has so much potential, but that D is something unexpected. Truly elite stuff at moments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka with best plus minus 3 games straight. Spurs with best ast turnover ratio in NBA HISTORY. Low iq team
    Derozan and DM have been outstanding taking care of the ball and playmaking, really has been a pleasure to watch this team grow. And it seems like a happy cohesive group too, everyone seems to get along and they all root for each other. Really enjoying this version of a rebuild. Just imagine going through a rebuild like the knicks, hawks, etc. best run franchise in sports.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those damn Suns keep winning

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate Chris Paul, but he's brilliant. Took a suck-ass team to this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t know if anyone pointed it out but DWhite, Rudy, and Vassell were sitting behind the bench tonight! Team should be 100 soon

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better not send Luka to the g league. I'd rather he play than aldridge tbh.
    Lol I don't even keep up with gleague but I Kno enough that there won't even be a gleague for him to go back to...GB20

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t know if anyone pointed it out but DWhite, Rudy, and Vassell were sitting behind the bench tonight! Team should be 100 soon
    Well the last game before the break is the upcoming game against the Thunder and then it's another week off for whichever of those guys don't play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And even with Booker getting ejected in 3rd will win again...

4:02 - 4th
    TNT 1 2 3 4 T
    PHX 29 31 26 22 108
    LAL 21 32 30 15 98

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TNT 1 2 3 4 T
    PHX 29 31 26 22 108
    LAL 21 32 30 15 98
    FTL.

Watching LeBron meltdown is always fun. Great player, but he acts like he is the only person who knows how to play basketball sometimes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better not send Luka to the g league. I'd rather he play than aldridge tbh.
    and lyles, and gay...

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FTL.

Watching LeBron meltdown is always fun. Great player, but he acts like he is the only person who knows how to play basketball sometimes
    I have the same at ude towards LeBron as I did to Jordan. Transcendant player, but I don't like him and tend to root against him more than for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe I'm missing the blue font here, but I'd rather Lonnie go 1-10 than 1-1 any given regular season night, tbh. Kid's gotta gun it with confidence, no matter the splits
    The good thing is he can go 1-10 and we are still blowing out the opponent. How does the game look if he hits even just 3 more of them? The Atlanta game? This team has depth and I effing love it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka lookin' good. Only problem is Pop'll prolly only focus on Lyles scoring 18 and give him more minutes instead.
    IMHO pop still values defense which Luka is playing.. and damn good at that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every Spur who played recorded an assist, love it. And Luka had half the teams turnovers at 4 but had the best plus minus, lol crazy
    A couple of those travel calls were just the refs not believing a guy his size can put it on the floor without traveling lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TNT 1 2 3 4 T
    PHX 29 31 26 22 108
    LAL 21 32 30 15 98
    Yeah, the Suns are good because of Chris Paul, not Booker. CP basically gave him an All-Star spot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The two potentially best players in this team (i.e. White and Vassel) aren't even playing!

If Spurs get just one all-star from free-agency, they would be competing for the le. The young core is just deep enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, the Suns are good because of Chris Paul, not Booker. CP basically gave him an All-Star spot.
    Booker made the all-star team last year without CP3. I still think DDR should have gotten it over him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris Paul is the second greatest floor razor in the nba behind lebron. You can only be so bad when the point god is running the show. Phoenix needed someone exactly like him cause they were trying to make Booker a Harden clone and he is not on the same planet as Harden as a ballhandler or passer. The real question for them is how much do you pay Chris going forward, cause if he leaves they are going to go back to being trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Booker made the all-star team last year without CP3. I still think DDR should have gotten it over him.
    Booker is just nothing to me. Didn't even realize he had an All-Star appearance last year. Just shows how ESPNism s everything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Booker is just nothing to me. Didn't even realize he had an All-Star appearance last year. Just shows how ESPNism s everything.
    He's a Derozan before DeRozan became a play-maker. Volume shooting, not a great passer, lots of turnovers.

Somehow, he got the All-Star nod over DeMar despite the Spurs being right in the middle of the Western Conference.

Thread Information