Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Btw speaking of Texas politics, George Pee Bush is even a bigger cuck than his dad
    Sold out his whole family to kiss Trump's ring and still loses the endorsement.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Bush family has always been loser made. The only winner from that stain family has be Doublya. Even his father was a ty one timer.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Bush family has always been loser made. The only winner from that stain family has be Doublya. Even his father was a ty one timer.
    ...and then at the end the old man remanded himself to the wheelchair and was toolin' around in the damn thing goosin' women!

The Bush family has always been RINO's, hard & fast RINO's. After Trump beat Hillary Bush2 came out fully supporting her and Hussein's swingin' wife. Why? Simple, it drove him just as nuts as it did the Dem's that a wise ass like Trump made President. He couldn't stand it, so, he exposed himself...now years later he laments the response he received from the Republican faithful to his life long long affair with the Hussein's.

That mother er, Recky.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thought it was an Onion article.

tRump and his brainwashed followers continue to sink to lowest levels.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gra ude for the absurd Texas lawsuit to decertify the GA, MI, PA and WI election results

https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketP...0Intervene.pdf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fairy tales are for fairies like yourself JK. I once got punched in the face numerous times and kicked in the throat by an ex employer yet I didn't get the cops involved nor pressed any charges. I took it like a man and moved along. It was hilarious seeing this dude 3 times my size not knock me out and barely give me a bruise on my neck. You can't pretend you know me as well as you'd like to believe but you have no clue bro.

It's so comical to me after all this time on ST that we still have people like you who play make believe about me. I am and always have been the most transparent person here. How many accounts here do you have bro?
    Here it is.

So many weird things about this story

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I once got punched in the face numerous times and kicked in the throat by an ex employer yet I didn't get the cops involved nor pressed any charges.

”I just let a guy beat me up and didn’t defend myself in any way whatsoever!” might be the most beta male thing ever.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here it is.

Unless the bigger guy started banging his girl in front of him while he fapped to it, it doesn't sound that weird tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless the bigger guy started banging his girl in front of him while he fapped to it, it doesn't sound that weird tbh.
    Getting kicked in the throat and laughing about it not weird at all for Snake boy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

”I just let a guy beat me up and didn’t defend myself in any way whatsoever!” might be the most beta male thing ever.
    "iT wAs HiLaRiOuS"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's so funny when you have people like yourself, with only the info I supplied to yall, can totally concoct a fabricated lie about an event you were no part of.

You males are so hard up for yall's imaginary W which would amount to jack even if you got that story 2% right.

Thanos the puto hiding behind his numerous alts and backed up by the likes of a cuckold in BlaKKKe and other weak males like himself.

You're in great company puto!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was set-up and it's nothing how the puto's here imagine it went down. I used to get hit in the face all the time in a ring so it wasn't much anything to me at that time. The putos here wouldn't know what it's like to take a fist to their face. Pussies talk and that's all these putos know how to do all the while hiding in the comfort of their mommy's house.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ouch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was set-up and it's nothing how the puto's here imagine it went down.
    How did it go down? Why would your ex employer set you up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was set-up and it's nothing how the puto's here imagine it went down. I used to get hit in the face all the time in a ring so it wasn't much anything to me at that time. The putos here wouldn't know what it's like to take a fist to their face. Pussies talk and that's all these putos know how to do all the while hiding in the comfort of their mommy's house.
    You never answered. How was it a set up and why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was hilarious seeing this dude 3 times my size not knock me out and barely give me a bruise on my neck.
    I mean, this reads like a Beavis and Butt-Head episode where they're laughing while getting their asses kicked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here it is.

I had never seen this before

even sadder than others had expressed it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fairy tales are for fairies like yourself JK. I once got punched in the face numerous times and kicked in the throat by an ex employer yet I didn't get the cops involved nor pressed any charges. I took it like a man and moved along. It was hilarious seeing this dude 3 times my size not knock me out and barely give me a bruise on my neck. You can't pretend you know me as well as you'd like to believe but you have no clue bro.

It's so comical to me after all this time on ST that we still have people like you who play make believe about me. I am and always have been the most transparent person here. How many accounts here do you have bro?
    Lol "Took it like a man"

What did you do to deserve a man beat you down like a ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had never seen this before

even sadder than others had expressed it
    Sadder than you coming here with your make believe stories passing them off as reality because you want to get fluffed by all your eBoyfriends here? You were always a pussy BD24 and still are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuckold BlaKKKE you can give it up already and move along just like you had to do in your failed marriage. You're a ing loser and your ex knew it too.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lol "Took it like a man"

What did you do to deserve a man beat you down like a ?
    Joey Beta not defending himself and letting another dude whip his ass, and he calls other people weak men

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You gotta wonder what Joey Beta did to piss off another man so much that he would just let the guy beat him up without defending himself in any way. That’s the part he conveniently leaves out. Clearly he feels like he deserved the beatdown.

So Joey, what did you do? I’m betting you stole something from him, but please clarify if that’s not the case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You gotta wonder what Joey Beta did to piss off another man so much that he would just let the guy beat him up without defending himself in any way. That’s the part he conveniently leaves out. Clearly he feels like he deserved the beatdown.

So Joey, what did you do? I’m betting you stole something from him, but please clarify if that’s not the case.
    It was his EX employer. I mean, connecting dots seems to me he stole something from work and his boss literally kicked his ass out the door

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was his EX employer. I mean, connecting dots seems to me he stole something from work and his boss literally kicked his ass out the door
    Would also explain why he didn’t get cops involved

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now I'm a thief huh? The stupid you ing gays concoct in yalls drama queen heads.

Thread Information