Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Pretty remarkable, actually. No cancelled games. No cancelled season. Roger Goodell for making it happen.

NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 17, 2020

January 3, 2021

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

CBS EARLY
    Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

Pittsburgh @ Cleveland
    Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

Miami @ Buffalo
    Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

Baltimore @ Cincinnati
    Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta

NY Jets @ New England
    Tom McCarthy, Jay Feely

CBS LATE Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

Arizona @ LA Rams
    Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Tennessee @ Houston
    Greg Gumbel, Rich Gannon

Jacksonville @ Indianapolis
    Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Las Vegas @ Denver
    Beth Mowins, Tiki Barber

FOX EARLY Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

Dallas @ NY Giants
    Joe Buck, Troy Aikman

Atlanta @ Tampa Bay
    Chris Myers, Greg Jennings

Minnesota @ Detroit
    Joe Davis, Robert Smith

FOX LATE Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

Green Bay @ Chicago
    Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston

Seattle vs San Francisco (in Arizona)

Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

New Orleans @ Carolina
    Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth

LA Chargers @ Kansas City
    Kevin Kugler, Brock Huard

Sunday Night: Washington @ Philadelphia (NBC)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Cowboys are OFFICIALLY playing January football this year.

So are the Jets, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Want to take some responsibility for your ty takes for once with a bet?

If the Packers win next week you don’t post in nfl forum rest of the season( including playoffs).If packers lose next week I don’t post in nfl forum rest of the season (including playoffs).

Bet is here for you to take, unless you are to much of a pussy. Which I’m betting on.
    Not the playoffs this year, but the loser has to miss the first 6 weeks of next year's regular season... also you have to take GAustex and resistanze down with you if you lose. Because it's not a fair bet just one-on-one because I account for almost half the posts in most of the weekly GT's. I'm the MVP of the NFL Forum 4 of the past 5 years.
    TheCultOfPersonality can stay, tbh, because his avatar and signature has been full of HOT babes for years, so he stays regardless. But the rest of you Fudge Packer fans... ELE bet for the first 6 weeks of 2021 regular season NFL Forum, take it or leave it.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Did they flex the Colts game?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Did they flex the Colts game?
    Week 17's they always try to line up the "compe ive" games at the same slot to avoid scoreboard watching. They ed up by putting WAS-PHI as the late game. Probably should have hoped for WAS to lose to PHI early and then DAL-NYG would have truly been a play-in division le game.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Not the playoffs this year, but the loser has to miss the first 6 weeks of next year's regular season... also you have to take GAustex and resistanze down with you if you lose. Because it's not a fair bet just one-on-one because I account for almost half the posts in most of the weekly GT's. I'm the MVP of the NFL Forum 4 of the past 5 years.
    TheCultOfPersonality can stay, tbh, because his avatar and signature has been full of HOT babes for years, so he stays regardless. But the rest of you Fudge Packer fans... ELE bet for the first 6 weeks of 2021 regular season NFL Forum, take it or leave it.
    So clearly you don’t believe any of the you say. Just blowing hot air. Got it.

and no one gives a if you account for half the post in the nfl forum lol. There was a time when Avante accounted for the half the post and no one misses him.

if you grow some balls though my bet stands. Pussy

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So clearly you don’t believe any of the you say. Just blowing hot air. Got it.

and no one gives a if you account for half the post in the nfl forum lol. There was a time when Avante accounted for the half the post and no one misses him.

if you grow some balls though my bet stands. Pussy
    Symple was more active / better than Avante circa the Jim Harbaugh 49ers era

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    The Cowboys are OFFICIALLY playing January football this year.

So are the Jets, tbh.
    Not in my house, B!TCH!!!

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Week 17's they always try to line up the "compe ive" games at the same slot to avoid scoreboard watching. They ed up by putting WAS-PHI as the late game. Probably should have hoped for WAS to lose to PHI early and then DAL-NYG would have truly been a play-in division le game.
    They couldn't move DAL-NYG to the late slot. If WFT won, then the primetime Sunday Night game would all of a sudden turn into a meaningless game between two sub .500 teams. Nobody would give a sh!t at that point and ratings would plummet.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Symple was more active / better than Avante circa the Jim Harbaugh 49ers era
    Ok pussy

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    They couldn't move DAL-NYG to the late slot. If WFT won, then the primetime Sunday Night game would all of a sudden turn into a meaningless game between two sub .500 teams. Nobody would give a sh!t at that point and ratings would plummet.
    Should've flexed the AZ/LAR game imo.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Should've flexed the AZ/LAR game imo.
    That or PIT/CLE tbh imho

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not in my house, B!TCH!!!
    At least Jerry still gets 25k fans or so to come out each game even in the face of the plandemic. That's per game. You've had a grand total of zero all year. Because nobody wants to see your stupid orange clappy self.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That or PIT/CLE tbh imho
    yep, #makeohiogreatagain tbh

too much NFC East bias.. like in 2013 when there were two play in and win the division possibilities, GB-CHI and PHI-DAL, they picked our game even though Romo was out for the season and Orton was the starter... GB-CHI turned out to be the better game, too. Still too bad the Bears didn't get home on that blitz.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    =
    Yeah I do miss/recall the game threads from like 2015-2016 when Avante and my old username would be jockeying for most posts in the game thread and the threads would average around 30-35 pages with myself and Avante having like 180 and 178 posts in the thread and nobody else even having close to 100.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Yeah I do miss/recall the game threads from like 2015-2016 when Avante and my old username would be jockeying for most posts in the game thread and the threads would average around 30-35 pages with myself and Avante having like 180 and 178 posts in the thread and nobody else even having close to 100.
    Ok pussy

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    you lose, you gotta take GAustex with you. if that isn't your alt that is. Which it probably is.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    you lose, you gotta take GAustex with you. if that isn't your alt that is. Which it probably is.
    I don’t have Alts

i can’t force someone else to go with me.

are you gonna take the bet pussy? Or keep adding qualifiers to make it not happen?

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Andy you are a pussy

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ^ you two are the same user, just like spurtacular and his myriad alts

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    David Bakhtiari Wrecked his knee

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    David Bakhtiari Wrecked his knee
    At least you have Elgton Jenkins who is proven to play good at tackle in the past. And you're pretty deep at interior OL

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bakhtiari seems like a fun loving/good guy off the field, but on the field he's a jerk; he has the all-time NFL record for most holding penalties he's gotten away with, by a country mile, tbh. Even half the GB fans I know admit that. He's extremely smart and sneaky sly and him and Rodgers have been BFFs since the day he was drafted in 2013.

Thread Information