Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Maybe she wouldn't have called the cops on a white guy. My alternative timeline is just as valid as anyone's.
    Your alternative timeline is dishonest though, 'cause that's not really what you think. You know she would have called the cops on anyone (in fact, you admitted this much some posts ago). Race wasn't really the issue here, the issue was her getting caught doing something ilegal and not owning up to it. She would have acted the same way with blacks, whites, asians, men or women.

On the other hand, the backlash being a lot less harsh if the guy was white is pretty much a given. Any objective person, without an agenda, would agree with this idea.

No reason to reply to this comment and keep denying this fact son. Everyone knows what's up. You can do it, but nobody is buying it, tbh.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Your alternative timeline is dishonest though, 'cause that's not really what you think. You know
    I don't.

Who knows what made her decide to call?All I know is she handled things very, very badly. Maybe she would've with a white guy, maybe not.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't.

Who knows what made her decide to call?All I know is she handled things very, very badly. Maybe she would've with a white guy, maybe not.
    Ok, maybe she wouldn't have. But what if she would. Just humour me and and let's suppose she would have still called the cops if the guy was white. Do you think the backlash would have been as hard as it was? Try to be honest (I know you won't be though).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Ok, maybe she wouldn't have. But what if she would. Just humour me and and let's suppose she would have still called the cops if the guy was white. Do you think the backlash would have been as hard as it was? Try to be honest (I know you won't be though).
    I already said it wouldn't be as big a deal. Yes, the backlash wouldn't be as bad. Are you just looking for a fight?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I already said it wouldn't be as big a deal. Yes, the backlash wouldn't be as bad. Are you just looking for a fight?
    I missed that, tbh.

And no, I'm not looking for a fight. I'm just pointing out the clear double standards in the extremes on both sides of the socio-political spectrum.
    Last edited by DAF86; 06-13-2020 at 10:16 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I missed that, tbh.

And no, I'm not looking for a fight. I'm just pointing out the clear double standards in the extremes of both sides of the socio-political spectrum.
    I guess. There's no way I could condone a false police report after being busted with your dog off leash. I freely admit the racism is an aggravating factor for me in this case.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Karen gets the dog back.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/04/amy-cooper-gets-dog-back-after-cops-refuse-to-take-it-rescue-group/

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Karen gets the dog back.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/04/amy-cooper-gets-dog-back-after-cops-refuse-to-take-it-rescue-group/
    "Dog moms" disgust me just about equally as SJWs tbh

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Your alternative timeline is dishonest though, 'cause that's not really what you think.
    Chump's a psychopath. The 'truth' is always gonna be a matter of convenience for him.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Awww...derp is making another friend.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Amy Cooper, Who Falsely Accused Black Bird-Watcher, Has Charge Dismissed
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/16/n...dismissed.html

She took a class on racial bias. It's all good now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Asian bro's are cooking some lobster in a very isolated parking lot. Watch Karen flip out and ruin their food.

‘Get the heck out of here!’: Vegan ‘Karen’ destroys YouTubers’ lobster rolls (msn.com)

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    But what is mama lobster going to tell little lobsters when papa doesn't come back from work?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Going to a comedy club and becoming offended is stupid enough. Going on stage to advertise you did both is Navy SEAL level.

I flew Tuesday and Wednesday and I saw so many Karen types it's ing amazing. es trying to direct the boarding process who never flew before, asking for condiments and drinks as soon as they are seated when none are served on short flights, then getting upset about it and talking about how much the paid for their tickets. I hate travelling near holidays.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

Asian bro's are cooking some lobster in a very isolated parking lot. Watch Karen flip out and ruin their food.

‘Get the heck out of here!’: Vegan ‘Karen’ destroys YouTubers’ lobster rolls (msn.com)
    Vegans are all s

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    But what is mama lobster going to tell little lobsters when papa doesn't come back from work?
    Actually, from personal experience as a kid, female lobster meat is significantly more delicious than male lobster meat.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    T.O was a victim of a Karen attack

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    T.O was a victim of a Karen attack

I'll tell you right now even though I'm sure you already know. But there's a black equivalent to Karen. And my guess is that it's pretty equal in terms of their iness. The white Karen gets more press today but I've seen more black woman do y than white women in my life. And I'm not even around that many black women. I've seen a black woman go nuts and at a Subway employee for shorting her on on tomatoes even though they covered the full bun. I've seen a black woman at a Target employee for not taking a return because it was open and she had not proof of purchase. I've seen a black woman at a Discount Tire dude for telling her he couldn't patch her tire and needed a new one. Women can be confrontational. To have this whole concept of "Karen" is ridiculous.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    I'll tell you right now even though I'm sure you already know. But there's a black equivalent to Karen. And my guess is that it's pretty equal in terms of their iness. The white Karen gets more press today but I've seen more black woman do y than white women in my life. And I'm not even around that many black women. I've seen a black woman go nuts and at a Subway employee for shorting her on on tomatoes even though they covered the full bun. I've seen a black woman at a Target employee for not taking a return because it was open and she had not proof of purchase. I've seen a black woman at a Discount Tire dude for telling her he couldn't patch her tire and needed a new one. Women can be confrontational. To have this whole concept of "Karen" is ridiculous.
    What about asian and hispanic karen's?

The difference is the white Karen tends to stick their nose in other peoples business, call the cops on people who aren't doing anything wrong or just flat out make up a lie to get someone in trouble. What you described is different from a "Karen"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    The OG Karen. This chick should be in prison tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What about asian and hispanic karen's?

The difference is the white Karen tends to stick their nose in other peoples business, call the cops on people who aren't doing anything wrong or just flat out make up a lie to get someone in trouble. What you described is different from a "Karen"
    I'm not around enough Asians to know. That being said, I've never seen an Asian woman get up in someone's face. I am around a lot of Hispanics and I'll say that I've never seen one totally lose it. I'm sure it happens but I've never seen it personally. Maybe they're worried about being deported in a lot of cases. IDK.

Agree with you about the white version calling cops and . That's ed up. And maybe that's the true definition of a "Karen". But it seems like now that's been expanded to any crazy white woman who es at . Which as I said, isn't a race thing, it's a woman thing. We've somehow built a stereotype of white women based on some videos. So is is it justified " for tat" in your opinion? Or is in inherently wrong?

Thread Information