Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, when paired with another 20 point scorer the very next year in 2019, along with the GOAT coach the wins total must have really soared.
    Oh, 48.

That tells you more about Demar than LMA.

Kyle+Danny > Demar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In retrospect, LMA dragging the 2017-18 team to 47 wins has to be one of the most impressive non-championship accomplishments in team history. Who was the second best player on that team? Kyle Anderson? Danny Green?
    Huh? Y'all are sad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In retrospect, LMA dragging the 2017-18 team to 47 wins has to be one of the most impressive non-championship accomplishments in team history. Who was the second best player on that team? Kyle Anderson? Danny Green?
    Stuck it out? He had no choice... What do u mean? Spurs gave him a max contract extension the summer that he demanded a trade after choking in the wcf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stuck it out? He had no choice... What do u mean? Spurs gave him a max contract extension the summer that he demanded a trade after choking in the wcf
    Well, at least he didn't sit out the season and hide in New York.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's how I found out tbh. Started with shortness of breath after a long day of work and tachycardia over the next few days. I finally went to the hospital after 2 days of tachycardia not letting up. . It was scary as . They kept asking me what drugs on I was on and . I was like I'm afraid to take a Tylenol. I'm not on any ing drugs.
    Damn yea that’s scary . Glad you made it out alive hombre. This board wouldn’t be the same without you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how come you never call out Kawhi for doing basically the same thing. sitting out, ruining his trade value, choking in the 13', 15', and 16' playoffs, etc

btw i'd hardly call losing to the 73-9 warriors after Kawhi went down "choking." the entire team focused on stopping LMA at that point and GS was an elite defensive team. who was going to save us? Simmons? Kyle Anderson?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That tells you more about Demar than LMA.

Kyle+Danny > Demar.
    meh Gasol was dropping 50% fg and an excellent 53% on treys in 2016-17 when MVP Kawhi was getting him looks left and right.
    Gasol 35% in 17-18 when Muh Touches took over.

Coinkydink?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you imagine if we traded him and he retired with the heart condition? It would look like the Spurs traded him knowing the heart condition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't say rooting Utah
    calm down, Rob, you have a hearth condition and

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't say rooting Utah
    Damn yea that’s scary . Glad you made it out alive hombre. This board wouldn’t be the same without you
    Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the softest stars in NBA history. The face of the death of Spurs culture. A monster against poor to above average teams, but would always let you down in must-win big games.

Reading this thread is sad, how far have Spurs fans fallen? They used to celebrate les, now they’re talking about how grateful they are that a man simply chose to be on their team, ignoring that he asked for a trade because he wasn’t getting enough touches on a WCFs team

The Nets had little chance of winning a le with Aldridge, he’s as cancerous as it gets on an NBA team. Blessing in disguise for them. Smart move by him, though, shouldn’t with the heart when you can comfortably retire with generational wealth.
    you're in soft, charmin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, at least he didn't sit out the season and hide in New York.
    Nah...he just did it straight to our face and hid out in texas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how come you never call out Kawhi for doing basically the same thing. sitting out, ruining his trade value, choking in the 13', 15', and 16' playoffs, etc

btw i'd hardly call losing to the 73-9 warriors after Kawhi went down "choking." the entire team focused on stopping LMA at that point and GS was an elite defensive team. who was going to save us? Simmons? Kyle Anderson?
    I don't call out Kawhi for the same thing because Kawhi never wanted to leave because of his touches or because he felt the team wasn't good enough...and when he played, he balled out and didn't pout in the court like LMA...he had a legitimate gripe with being called a pussy from someone in the front office...before u say they were right, this happened early in the season BEFORE it looked like he was sitting out... It's the thing that caused him to not want to play... Because remember he DID start to play and Pop eventually sat him after 9 games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't call out Kawhi for the same thing because Kawhi never wanted to leave because of his touches or because he felt the team wasn't good enough...and when he played, he balled out and didn't pout in the court like LMA...he had a legitimate gripe with being called a pussy from someone in the front office...before u say they were right, this happened early in the season BEFORE it looked like he was sitting out... It's the thing that caused him to not want to play... Because remember he DID start to play and Pop eventually sat him after 9 games
    Once again, there's no ing proof that Kawhi was called a pussy. You're running off pure message board gossip. This is as bad as when you celebrated DeMar's grieving when his father passed away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah...he just did it straight to our face and hid out in texas
    Your defense of Kawhi is awesome. If someone single handedly sank my favorite franchise I’d be pissed. But that wasn’t Kawhi, that was Pop for not sucking Kawhi’s pee-pee a little better.

Pop probably should have hired you as a consultant on the matter because you seem to be a pro at it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have no clue whether that even happened and you're running with it like it's fact

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timvp already said that's not what went down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LaMarcus's re-retirement this past week was pretty funny. The retirement announcement that no one knew or cared about. The Tom Brady reference he put on his social media post was laughable. A legend in his own mind. It's kind of sad he'll be in the HOF since he's a member of the 20K Point Club when his career marked by nothing but underachievement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol I had to search for this thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pure talent, but a mental softee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scoring jumpers with LMA in 2K was pretty fun tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's cruel how this league is and how few will remember this guy in 5 years. I think of guys considered stars like Dwight, Carmelo, Stoudemire, and Deron Williams, who will be forgotten soon because they couldn't take their teams to the finish line. LMA, Blake Griffin next up

Thread Information