Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why when the majority follows the rules and wear masks. I'm guessing he also had on a mask? If you're going to be the one person to not wear a mask in public...just order your online.
    Based on your description and the video it looks like this guy is very mentally unstable.

What r u talking about the majority? Many states have already done away w mask mandate. Its over.

No way should he be allowed to go out on his own by his family. Dude needs to stay home, order delivery and recover mentally.

He could harrass the wrong guy and end up joining his dead family.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    On one hand, we do still need to proceed with caution as we aren’t out of the woods yet.

On the other hand, the messaging about the vaccine/masks has been absolute garbage, and is frustrating the out of people.

And considering how stupid this country has gotten, we’ll probably never be out of the woods. If people are too stupid to take basic precautions to protect themselves, then they deserve to die. I’m not wearing a mask until 2022 or whenever just because of re s like Derp who won’t get vaxxed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Based on your description and the video it looks like this guy is very mentally unstable.

What r u talking about the majority? Many states have already done away w mask mandate. Its over.

No way should he be allowed to go out on his own by his family. Dude needs to stay home, order delivery and recover mentally.

He could harrass the wrong guy and end up joining his dead family.
    Down here in Texas we wear masks when grocery shopping. It appears to be the same in the clip minus the Karrin who wanted to go out and put everyone's life in danger. Mask up in public.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Down here in Texas we wear masks when grocery shopping. It appears to be the same in the clip minus the Karrin who wanted to go out and put everyone's life in danger. Mask up in public.
    I agree to mask up in public . I do

But also I agree not to harrass or insult any non masker. Just ing stay away from them. The change of catching covid from rhem is very low. Why make it worse by approachikg them?

In Florida there are many places where masks are 50% in stores or anywhere tbqh. I still mask and dont bother anyone. Unless they bug me for wearing a mask, then I let them have it

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't say the going on over there was fake. They are a country a third our size, with four times our population.
    I am saying they dont should not have to die this way and suffer this way. We have areas as densely populated as they do and we had people and families suffer and die as well. I guess they got one up on us because their relatives died in front of them or they could get the body to cremate themselves.

I guess because I know people who I directly speak and work with who had relatives die I can somehow feel this a bit better. too bad it has to be this way.

But it is their fault.

I am merely saying this is where worldwide cooperation helps. They did not admit what was going on for political reasons, and the countries abroad that could actually do something did not get the job done. There comes a point, I believe, that you have to say fck their president we need to work with them anyway we can because this is going to lead to massive suffering that can be avoided. Instead of. oh well too crowded. Its the same way with abortion. This is not a minor event in my mind. I understand the difficulties but I still dont like it. I would rather the proponents who do not wish a "child" to die to step up and adopt. But I am not willing, so I should stfu. Which I will now do.
    Last edited by pgardn; 05-07-2021 at 09:14 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC knew the virus could not float like pollen or distribute differently.
    Because he is an expert on vacuums. Especially those that exist in his craniun.
    Holy ...

Can you say, cranium?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree to mask up in public . I do

But also I agree not to harrass or insult any non masker. Just ing stay away from them. The change of catching covid from rhem is very low. Why make it worse by approachikg them?

In Florida there are many places where masks are 50% in stores or anywhere tbqh. I still mask and dont bother anyone. Unless they bug me for wearing a mask, then I let them have it
    Totally agree.
    Now go get vaccinated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy ...

Can you say, cranium?
    We can always call on Mrs. Crutchfield (did I spell it wrong, oh yes, according to DerpMC)
    And you know that using a word entirely wrong is a bit different. Do you know the difference between prodigy and progeny?
    And thanks for watching out for your derpness who you have on ignore.. sure thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy ...

Can you say, cranium?
    ^^^ low quality poster reduced to name-calling, stupid jokes and spelling smack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ low quality poster reduced to name-calling, stupid jokes and spelling smack.

DMC was merely watching out for derp. Who did not misspell anything he just used a word entirely wrong.
    And DMC claims has him on ignore which is BS. So he came swooping in at a misspelling fully knowing the M and N are right next to each other on the keyboard. I have done this a mumber of times (will he bite the same bait?)

DMCrusty deserves a W for his vigilant protection of derp imo.
    Last edited by pgardn; 05-07-2021 at 09:41 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The masked angry snowflake was spreading more droplets than the sweet unmasked pregnant lady. I hope he didn't give her covid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC white-knighting derp and ducks, what a pastime

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC white-knighting derp and ducks, what a pastime
    Its a labor intensive task.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I only wear a mask now when a store requires it. Not only have I had covid in the last 4 months, I'm fully vaccinated. I trust the science.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since nobody knows who is vaccinated and who isn't, I'm not willing to let s lie to avoid mask wearing. I was hoping enough s could be convinced to not be so ing stupid so we can achieve heard immunity this summer. The narcissists want to do it the hard way and prolong the need for mask wearing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy ...

Can you say, progeny?
    aaaand WinhoL takes another huge L.

You'd think you'd finally learn from your mistakes.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp's was not a spelling mistake unless there is a autospoonerizing feature on phones now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    aaaand WinhoL takes another huge L.

You'd think you'd finally learn from your mistakes.
    What loss?

Accurate description of your MO, sorry you're going through this.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not going anywhere until masks are done

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC was merely watching out for derp. Who did not misspell anything he just used a word entirely wrong.
    And DMC claims has him on ignore which is BS. So he came swooping in at a misspelling fully knowing the M and N are right next to each other on the keyboard. I have done this a mumber of times (will he bite the same bait?)

DMCrusty deserves a W for his vigilant protection of derp imo.
    The contributor to Unnatural Science.
    What a crock of .

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm fine with getting rid of masks in six weeks since by then anyone 18+ in this nation who wanted to be vaccinated will have had his second shot plus two weeks to reach maximum immunity from it and s like hater who refuse to get vaccinated despite ample opportunity can then get COVID for all I care. Though I'll still wear them in businesses that require / request their usage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden should stop masking, especially outdoors. Makes people doubt vaccine efficacy.
    Sorry about Trump, man.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Darrin sat through an entire year where the president literally made people doubt COVID, but now he's concerned that the new president's possible overexercise of caution may negativity impact the push towards herd immunity.

Thread Information