Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All theories aside, have there been any serious talks going on? Vuc or Rozier are the only ones even mentioned.
    We won't know until a trade actually happens as usual imo. Considering the Spurs havent made an in season deal since 2014 I wouldn't hold my breath. But we only get whispers of rumors that SA in 'interested' in a player. But SA holds their cards pretty close to the chest so it's hard to ever really know what they're doing behind the scenes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We won't know until a trade actually happens as usual imo. Considering the Spurs havent made an in season deal since 2014 I wouldn't hold my breath. But we only get whispers of rumors that SA in 'interested' in a player. But SA holds their cards pretty close to the chest so it's hard to ever really know what they're doing behind the scenes
    Yeah, you're right of course.

People mention Orlando wants DD. Can we get picks instead of Vuc (who doesn't really thrill me)?. Can they absorb DD's salary? Do they have picks to trade?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if this was posted. Magic want a big haul for Vucevic.

https://news4sanantonio.com/sports/m...ul-for-vucevic

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, you're right of course.

People mention Orlando wants DD. Can we get picks instead of Vuc (who doesn't really thrill me)?. Can they absorb DD's salary? Do they have picks to trade?
    They could...they have Fournier and Ennis as expiring and could add another $5mill in 2 year contracts to make the numbers work... They could add a 1st.... but, all reports seem like they want to sell ...this would require them changing their approach and becoming buyers....but they could do it if they wanted too..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They could...they have Fournier and Ennis as expiring and could add another $5mill in 2 year contracts to make the numbers work... They could add a 1st.... but, all reports seem like they want to sell ...this would require them changing their approach and becoming buyers....but they could do it if they wanted too..
    Thank you my friend for the clarification!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Orlando is looking like they aren't going to trade anyone at deadline. Gordon will have one year left on his contract and it decreases next year. Vooch is saying publicly, he doesn't want to leave. If Gordon is traded to improve the team, it will be in the offseason with more suitors giving a bigger return. They will keep losing this year, but that just puts them in a position to be in the hunt for picks 1-5 in the draft because of the draft lottery odds.

My speculation would be they target Kuminga in the draft. Try to resign Fournier, get Fultz and Isaac back, trade Gordon for picks and bench help. They could roll a line up of Fultz, Fournier, Kuminga, Isaac, Vooch with Ross, Carter Williams, Aminu, Okekee, and Anthony coming off the bench. Don't think Magic will do any trades til offseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't think we will do a (big) trade either. Any trade that gives away 3+ rotation players and 3 new ones is basically forfeiting the season. With as many games we have in the second half of the season, you need guys who know the system.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you my friend for the clarification!
    Anytime!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. I want no part of tha abortion of a proposed DJ/Poeltl/picks -> Vuc trade. that .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lma value is worth about nothing right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lma value is worth about nothing right now.
    Don't tell nbaanalysis.net! They think Boston would trade Theis, Nesmith, 2021 1st rd pick, and 2021 2nd rd pick (via OKC) for LMA!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per Woj, Spurs and LaMarcus agreed for him not to come back. He will look elsewhere to play.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s all she wrote for Aldridge as part of the Spurs.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. Pour one out, I guess. He gave the Spurs some good games, but I don't think his #12 will be joining Bowen's to say the least.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great way of absolutely throwing away any little leverage you had in trades lmao. He’s going to 100% get bought out. Quote this if I’m wrong.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per Woj, Spurs are engaged in different trade scenarios.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That leaves only two holdovers from the 2016-2017 squad that got Zaza'd: Murray and Mills.

I'd be quite surprised if a team trades for Aldridge's contract, so it's likely just a matter of how much money he is willing to give up in a buyout.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to say it...once again I'm right...but it's cool tho... Let's hope we trade him and at least get a pick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t care what he did on those two seasons for the Spurs when Nephew left. He was never a winner. And his #12 definitely should not go on the rafters. It was always Bowen’s. Good riddance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great news tbh. They probably have something in the works and just putting the finishing touches.

As long as they don't take any long-term money back, it's all good. But knowing this FO's recent trading history, I'm still terrified

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lukas is the happiest person on earth right now about LA’s news.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great news tbh. They probably have something in the works and just putting the finishing touches.

As long as they don't take any long-term money back, it's all good. But knowing this FO's recent trading history, I'm still terrified
    They'll get an expiring and future second and that will be it.

Thread Information