Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    He's not a virgin. He keeps a running count of how many other men's "azzes" he gets to lick each year.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So I’m a older dude so when I was running my count up there was no internet

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    He's not a virgin. He keeps a running count of how many other men's "azzes" he gets to lick each year.

Just sayin, dude comes off as a massive incel based on his posting history. wouldnt be surprised if he ever shoots up a club after getting rejected by all the girls in it. he has the whole 'guy who sends suggestive messages to girls on online and calls them es/ s when they dont respond' vibe going tbh

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    So I’m a older dude so when I was running my count up there was no internet
    Well at least they had the abacus back in your day and age. And everyone smoked back then, and even though modern days we may find the few women smokers left out there unattractive, nicotine definitely has always had a positive correlation with sexual activity..... as they say, "if they smoke, they poke".

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

Just sayin, dude comes off as a massive incel based on his posting history. wouldnt be surprised if he ever shoots up a club after getting rejected by all the girls in it. he has the whole 'guy who sends suggestive messages to girls on online and calls them es/ s when they dont respond' vibe going tbh
    Oh no doubt, he comes off as a creepy, slightly fat and out of shape, slightly slower-than-average-upstairs clownshow who probably dopes and thinks sexting and sending pervy messages via text/dating site mail/facebook messenger actually helps one get laid. My guess is that he's probably spent some quality time in the slammer for such creepy actions, which has in turn led him into the practice of going down on other men's "azzes".

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Oh no doubt, he comes off as a creepy, slightly fat and out of shape, slightly slower-than-average-upstairs clownshow who probably dopes and thinks sexting and sending pervy messages via text/dating site mail/facebook messenger actually helps one get laid. My guess is that he's probably spent some quality time in the slammer for such creepy actions, which has in turn led him into the practice of going down on other men's "azzes".
    u fook fat mexican women with multiple kids.......i fook thots with onlyfans we r not the same.............

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    u fook fat mexican women with multiple kids.......i fook thots with onlyfans we r not the same.............
    Huh? I've never been out with a Mexican female that had kids. Lol acting as if you know my life.

You also openly admit to "fooking" other men. So yeah, we are most definitely not the same.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Probably a trifecta of social media, gaming, and youth decline in sports participation.

I think where social media has had its greatest impact is not necessarily that boys/young men are spending all their time on it, but because girls have probably become much more image conscious in the social media age, translating into a larger pool of "pretty girls" that has outpaced the pool of "alphas or Chads" or whatever you want to call them. Combine this with the fact that the average male in the 18-30 age group is a lump of dough, skinny fat or just fat, and it makes sense why the incel population is growing. And I'm not talking about today's young men being overall weaker than their ancestors. Study: https://app.hedgeye.com/insights/594...our-father-was

It's a simple equation: The US's transition to a service/"skilled" economy, leading to a huge decline of jobs that require physical labor + the decline in sports participation + the rise of gaming. I realize videogames have been around for half-a-century now, but their accessibility has never been greater. Free-to-play games, services like Microsoft's Game Pass, and the current addictive "loot crate" business model of the industry, which keeps gamers spinning the dopamine treadmill.

And then of course there's no shortage of "incel communities" where frustrated virgins can seek out like minds and enter into a negative feedback loop that places women at the center of their problems. When the simple solution really is to turn off your computer, get some sun, lift a few weights, and stop being a bitter asshole .
    I think your first point is correct. Social media/dating apps have allowed women to seek out the highest quality guys available in a matter of seconds. Whereas in the pre-social media era, you were basically just limited to dating people in the same class as you or in your immediate social circle. But now Stacy can hit up Chad, the star football player who lives in a different city, on Facebook/Instagram and go sleep with him that same night. Same principle applies to dating apps. Why settle for Joe Average anymore when Chad is just a swipe away? Especially when you're just a 5 or 6 out of a scale of 10. That's where the real problem lies. The top tier women have always exclusively slept with top tier men, and that will never change. But as soon as your average girl sleeps with Chad, her ego becomes incredibly inflated.....even if she was simply Chad's booty call for one night, she thinks that she now deserves only those type of men.

So I don't think the amount of sex has gone down, it's just being funneled to the top 20% of men more than ever. I bet if they surveyed Chad during that same timeframe (from 08 to 18), we'd find that his notch count and number of partners exponentially increased during that time

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers

Well you need something to offer besides a spot on your twin bed in your parent's basement. Youth today either have given up and stick to games and anime or have a "fake it till you make it" at ude. Women have plenty of choices, men who don't make the cut fight for scraps like Andy's whale of a girl.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I wonder if the high amount of 18-30 year olds living at home has something to do it. It used to be you could get a one bedroom apartment for cheap. Mine cost like 550 for a two bedroom (not all bills paid). Nowadays kids are just living in their high school rooms and playing video games. Not exactly attractive

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I think your first point is correct. Social media/dating apps have allowed women to seek out the highest quality guys available in a matter of seconds. Whereas in the pre-social media era, you were basically just limited to dating people in the same class as you or in your immediate social circle. But now Stacy can hit up Chad, the star football player who lives in a different city, on Facebook/Instagram and go sleep with him that same night. Same principle applies to dating apps. Why settle for Joe Average anymore when Chad is just a swipe away? Especially when you're just a 5 or 6 out of a scale of 10. That's where the real problem lies. The top tier women have always exclusively slept with top tier men, and that will never change. But as soon as your average girl sleeps with Chad, her ego becomes incredibly inflated.....even if she was simply Chad's booty call for one night, she thinks that she now deserves only those type of men.

So I don't think the amount of sex has gone down, it's just being funneled to the top 20% of men more than ever. I bet if they surveyed Chad during that same timeframe (from 08 to 18), we'd find that his notch count and number of partners exponentially increased during that time
    Good point. Add to that the astronomical rise of female by-choice bi/pan-sexuality driven by the liberal entertainment media and liberal/jewish big tech.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I wonder if the high amount of 18-30 year olds living at home has something to do it. It used to be you could get a one bedroom apartment for cheap. Mine cost like 550 for a two bedroom (not all bills paid). Nowadays kids are just living in their high school rooms and playing video games. Not exactly attractive
    Yeah and these days 550 gets you a ty one small room in some sketchy old guy's house on Craigslist with a non-private bathroom. Yeah you're technically 'on your own' (sort of) but that's arguably an even less attractive situation for a prospective female to find. You're arguably better off saving the 550 a month and living at home tbh.

To think you have to spend 1200 a month (and that's in Texas) to get an even halfway livable situation... nope, better off saving the cash, if you can afford that much might as well get a mortgage.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Probably something to do with it. That and an increasing number of women getting good degrees/good jobs out of college. Not saying that's a bad thing obviously, but women "date up". They want to date a man who is higher up the food chain. So for a girl who is fresh out of college and a mechanical engineer, and assuming she's relatively good looking, her dating pool is slim. If she's a go-getter in the gym, than the pool gets even slimmer. A male who would qualify would need to make atleast the same amount of money, also be good looking, and be one of the alphas in the gym. AKA must rep atleast 225 on bench, 315 on squat/deadlift, and have the "Chad" grunt when slamming the weights on the ground or back on the rack. In other words, the compe ion has gotten much tougher in order to get into that top 15-20% range to date an attractive women. Just having a stable job isn't enough anymore unless you're willing to settle for some obese landwhale

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    you guys have some bleak-ass social lives.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    you guys have some bleak-ass social lives.
    Your fat wife rapes you. You're getting some.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Good point. Funny, this was posted to r/niceguys today

But he obviously compounds the problem by being a chunky bag of with a scraggly beard who wears a football jersey out and about. Unless you're going to a game or a married man who doesn't give a , a jersey is just about the worst thing you can wear if you want to attract women. And I'm sure he's a "gamer." Probably not the nerdy type of gamer who is into RPGs and such, given the jersey, but probably spends most of his free time on whatever online FPS is popular, raging at twelve-year-olds and calling people gots and n****rs.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Internet/mobile phone

80% of babes are sleeping with 30% of us alphas

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    "us"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Probably a trifecta of social media, gaming, and youth decline in sports participation.

I think where social media has had its greatest impact is not necessarily that boys/young men are spending all their time on it, but because girls have probably become much more image conscious in the social media age, translating into a larger pool of "pretty girls" that has outpaced the pool of "alphas or Chads" or whatever you want to call them. Combine this with the fact that the average male in the 18-30 age group is a lump of dough, skinny fat or just fat, and it makes sense why the incel population is growing. And I'm not talking about today's young men being overall weaker than their ancestors. Study: https://app.hedgeye.com/insights/594...our-father-was

It's a simple equation: The US's transition to a service/"skilled" economy, leading to a huge decline of jobs that require physical labor + the decline in sports participation + the rise of gaming. I realize videogames have been around for half-a-century now, but their accessibility has never been greater. Free-to-play games, services like Microsoft's Game Pass, and the current addictive "loot crate" business model of the industry, which keeps gamers spinning the dopamine treadmill.

And then of course there's no shortage of "incel communities" where frustrated virgins can seek out like minds and enter into a negative feedback loop that places women at the center of their problems. When the simple solution really is to turn off your computer, get some sun, lift a few weights, and stop being a bitter asshole .
    I think the answer is much simpler. Humans are social creatures. When peoples' social lives started to move online (either through social media or games), they stopped needing to go out to "meet" others. Couple that with the fact that more and more 18-25 year-olds are living at home due to various economic barriers, nobody is getting it on.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Good point. Funny, this was posted to r/niceguys today

But he obviously compounds the problem by being a chunky bag of with a scraggly beard who wears a football jersey out and about. Unless you're going to a game or a married man who doesn't give a , a jersey is just about the worst thing you can wear if you want to attract women. And I'm sure he's a "gamer." Probably not the nerdy type of gamer who is into RPGs and such, given the jersey, but probably spends most of his free time on whatever online FPS is popular, raging at twelve-year-olds and calling people gots and n****rs.
    Agreed, you've got to be stylish and be at least somewhat well groomed/ in shape if you're going to go out and find some good tail.

Probably that dude is a MUThead (Madden Ultimate Team) type of guy who spends 10 hours a day on micro transactions and pwning casuals with Joe Namath as his QB. And if he loses he rages and calls them a 'cheeser' or a got or a n----r as you described.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

"Chad's" access to sex is easier, why would he downgrade? He's having more sex with a greater number of hot women.

More likely those 5's and 6's aren't getting laid as much because the male 5's and 6's think they would be bagging 9's and 10's if not for muh feminism and muh gender fluidity. Average guys and dorks have stopped playing in their own league.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think the answer is much simpler. Humans are social creatures. When peoples' social lives started to move online (either through social media or games), they stopped needing to go out to "meet" others. Couple that with the fact that more and more 18-25 year-olds are living at home due to various economic barriers, nobody is getting it on.
    Sure. That idea is the crux of my theory. But it's not affecting both sexes equally. Female sexual activity has remained the same, lending credence to the idea that the "rich are getting richer and the poorer are getting poorer" regarding the "sex economy" (I know that sounds crass, but lack of a better term).

What I believe is happening, in addition to the fact people don't go out as much, is that a society centered on online life is more conducive to creating "alpha females" than it is to creating "alpha males." Girls/Women compete for attention on social media platforms like boys/men compete in sports/physical activity. As I said, this phenomenon has resulted in a larger pool of "pretty girls" vs. a shrinking pool of alpha males.

I remember growing up how all us boys were pathologically compe ive with each other that had anything to do with physicality. If my friend down the street was benching a certain amount, I wanted to bench more. If my other friend was touching a 10 foot rim, I wanted to match or exceed. like that. Boys are still crazy compe ive, but it's shifted over to bragging about your K/D ratio or how much digital "loot" you've amassed in a popular online game. Back then, the unathletic kid might've picked up a guitar and started a band with his other "nerdy" friends or joined drama club, transforming himself into a different type of alpha. Musically inclined kids don't pick up instruments like they used to. They'd rather game or produce music via a DAW, which isn't as alluring to a girl as playing guitar or being a lead singer.

Meanwhile, "Chad" is still Chad. Playing sports, lifting weights, and taking care of himself, and thus reaping the rewards.

That said, I enjoy videogames. Always have. But my personal philosophy (regarding the formative years) is videogames are simply a supplement to sports and physical activity. During the day, a kid should be outside playing sports, riding bikes, skateboarding, or engaging in a real world physical activity (like playing an instrument) that doesn't involve a screen. Now gaming is central to young male life, and I don't think that's healthy. As I said, I'm a "gamer" and I think the image of a tubby teenager playing videogames for eight hours per day in his dingy room is pathetic. So if I think it's pathetic, imagine what the opposite sex thinks?

Someone might read my scratch and accuse me of an "old man yelling at cloud" moment, but the data is pretty clear. A tripling of male virginity in that age group can only have negative results, creating more misanthropic, misogynist men who are prone to becoming the next mass shooter. And on the other side of the equation, depression has skyrocketed in young girls in the social media age.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/teen-dep...-social-media/

I think society needs to level a critical eye at "Web 2.0" technologies (a catchall term for social media, online shopping, online gaming, etc) like no technology that has come before, with the exception of nuclear weapons. In addition to all the problems it's causing for modern youth, belief in conspiracies and like the flat earth is on the rise.
    Last edited by midnightpulp; 03-23-2021 at 12:05 PM.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    As for the musically inclined teens/young adults, playing guitar and/or singing gets you a lot less action with the ladies than it did, say, before 2000 or before 1990. These days it pretty much attracts the emo and stoner type of weirdo chicks, which are often (not always, but often) more gender-fluid and hippie/hipster types, which most straight guys really aren't interested in except for the emo/stoner/skater/scene type of guys with hair way too long, black t-shirts and skinny jeans.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    "Chad's" access to sex is easier, why would he downgrade? He's having more sex with a greater number of hot women.

More likely those 5's and 6's aren't getting laid as much because the male 5's and 6's think they would be bagging 9's and 10's if not for muh feminism and muh gender fluidity. Average guys and dorks have stopped playing in their own league.
    It's not really about downgrading. I'm talking about Chad being lazy and having a one-night stand with a 5 or 6, either because no other 8,9, or 10s took the bait that night or the 5's/6's just made it too easy that day. But Chad just needed to get his rocks off and probably has already forgotten her name the next morning and will try again for girls more in his league the next day. However, the 5 or 6 now thinks she's in Chad's league even though he'll probably never returns her calls or texts.

FWIW, this isn't me b!tching about feminism or anything. Many incels could get out of their predicament as it's not hard to get in that top 20% aka be attractive as a male. Get in shape, get a good haircut, and dress appropriately and you are good to go. Most of them, however, are either too lazy to do the work or are just flat out clueless. Like that manchild that midnightpulp posted above

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Sure. That idea is the crux of my theory. But it's not affecting both sexes equally. Female sexual activity has remained the same, lending credence to the idea that the "rich are getting richer and the poorer are getting poorer" regarding the "sex economy" (I know that sounds crass, but lack of a better term).

What I believe is happening, in addition to the fact people don't go out as much, is that a society centered on online life is more conducive to creating "alpha females" than it is to creating "alpha males." Girls/Women compete for attention on social media platforms like boys/men compete in sports/physical activity. As I said, this phenomenon has resulted in a larger pool of "pretty girls" vs. a shrinking pool of alpha males.

I remember growing up how all us boys were pathologically compe ive with each other that had anything to do with physicality. If my friend down the street was benching a certain amount, I wanted to bench more. If my other friend was touching a 10 foot rim, I wanted to match or exceed. like that. Boys are still crazy compe ive, but it's shifted over to bragging about your K/D ratio or how much digital "loot" you've amassed in a popular online game. Back then, the unathletic kid might've picked up a guitar and started a band with his other "nerdy" friends or joined drama club, transforming himself into a different type of alpha. Musically inclined kids don't pick up instruments like they used to. They'd rather game or produce music via a DAW, which isn't as alluring to a girl as playing guitar or being a lead singer.

Meanwhile, "Chad" is still Chad. Playing sports, lifting weights, and taking care of himself, and thus reaping the rewards.

That said, I enjoy videogames. Always have. But my personal philosophy (regarding the formative years) is videogames are simply a supplement to sports and physical activity. During the day, a kid should be outside playing sports, riding bikes, skateboarding, or engaging in a real world physical activity (like playing an instrument) that doesn't involve a screen. Now gaming is central to young male life, and I don't think that's healthy. As I said, I'm a "gamer" and I think the image of a tubby teenager playing videogames for eight hours per day in his dingy room is pathetic. So if I think it's pathetic, imagine what the opposite sex thinks?

Someone might read my scratch and accuse me of an "old man yelling at cloud" moment, but the data is pretty clear. A tripling of male virginity in that age group can only have negative results, creating more misanthropic, misogynist men who are prone to becoming the next mass shooter. And on the other side of the equation, depression has skyrocketed in young girls in the social media age.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/teen-dep...-social-media/

I think society needs to level a critical eye at "Web 2.0" technologies (a catchall term for social media, online shopping, online gaming, etc) like no technology that has come before, with the exception of nuclear weapons. In addition to all the problems it's causing for modern youth, belief in conspiracies and like the flat earth is on the rise.
    All good points, but this is the one I want to highlight since I think it's the most important. Young men are addicted to porn/video games while women are addicted to social media. The problem is that most men do not understand the second point. As f@ggy as it is watching another grown man post selfies on Facebook/Instagram looking to ac ulate likes, those are actually the guys that get it. Even if you're not a social media guy (I am not), you have to understand that women want a guy they can atleast show off on Instagram or whatever that will get her the most 'likes' or 'upvotes'. So what does that mean as a guy? You have to be presentable...be in good shape, have good style, etc. Having the typical 'manly' hobbies are also a bonus so that she can take a dumb selfie holding an AR-15 (probably not even loaded) at the local shooting range where Chadzilla taught her how to operate a firearm. Or posing in the mirror at the gym taking the typical butt-selfie in yoga pants next to her tatted-out, jacked Chad boyfriend, etc...

Thread Information