Page 237 of 397 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287337 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,925 of 9906
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Their corners are way ahead of ours imo.
    Stingley looked amazing for a true freshman. Ringo could come in and take a starting spot immediately [please, please, please].

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    My two cents worth. Give Yancy a big raise. No hotn was out of shape per LSU. Also give Ingram a break pass wasnot that well thrown. Teams were equal except two positions QB and DB the way pass interference was called.
    Texas imo is not back yet but close. A small upgrade in OF line no holes for RB.Up grade in pass accuracy and maybe up grade in play calling. Final thought is Burrow could make most DBS look bad.
    The ball hit him in the hands. He was looking to celebrate before securing the catch. He was wide open. He gets no break from me. This was a huge game, and his nuts turned into raisins. Dropped TD, fumble, failed run on goal line. He was at home and let them storm his house, sleep with his wife, spank his kids, kick his dog, and eat all his food, all while he lay there in the fetal position in a puddle of his own urine. Ro needs to be moved to starter, with his Texas-sized nuts and heart.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Green needs a new name.......Toast, extra crispy

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Stingley looked amazing for a true freshman. Ringo could come in and take a starting spot immediately [please, please, please].
    Absolutely.

Imo he just hurt Collin Johnson’s draft.

And this is where I wonder. Does a guy as good as Ringo say “I don’t wanna play in that our D, it’s very tough to cover with a pass rush that rarely uses 4 real D lineman.... or, I can do that, I can play immediately. I’m better than those guys and I will be in on so many plays in that conference and on a winning team” ??

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    A few thoughts-

- Joe Burrow was the best player on the field last night. He’s one tough SOB.

- Roschon may very well be Texas’ best option at RB. His days as a QB are all but over, IMO.

- LSU will be the best team Texas plays all year. Athletes everywhere.

- Sam seems to start games to tentatively. Throw the damn football and trust your instincts.

- The Texas defense needs to grow up quick. We’re really young, but that excuse only last for so long.

Hook-em!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas comes in at #13.

Ringo may be the biggest recruit need in the class outside of Bijan.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Sounds like we recruited three legit RBs last season. Who would’ve thought. Do you talk to Roschon about making the full time position change and then tell Ty Jordan that we don’t have space? Don’t know if it’s the craziest thought. Ty Jordan is another type of RB so who know, maybe Daniel Young just transfers.

Keaontay ingram
    Jordan Whittington
    Derrian Brown
    Daniel Young
    Roschon Johnson
    Bijan Robinson

Ty Jordan
    Last edited by TheMex; 09-08-2019 at 12:54 PM.

A few thoughts-
    - Roschon may very well be Texas’ best option at RB. His days as a QB are all but over, IMO.
    Hook-em!
    agree... but I think Whittington will be the best RB this year if he can get healthy. Roschon didnt look timid guessing where the seams might be, which is the hallmark of a potentially good RB. You cant pick that up in a week; it has to be a natural gift. Ingram was surprisingly timid looking and got caught jitterbugin' behind the lines a couple of times. The game should not have been too big for him after last year and if Drayton has been working with Ingram since last year, you'd think he wouldnt look so average; he should have been a highlight.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    DE Princely Umanmielen of Manor told OrangeBloods he will officially visit Texas for the OK State game in two weeks.

He is also still planning on visiting A&M and OU.

Sooo 13 LSU players cramped up, with 5 in one drive. That’s a lot of timeouts

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    A few thoughts-

- Joe Burrow was the best player on the field last night. He’s one tough SOB.

- LSU will be the best team Texas plays all year. Athletes everywhere.

- Sam seems to start games to tentatively. Throw the damn football and trust your instincts.

- The Texas defense needs to grow up quick. We’re really young, but that excuse only last for so long.

Hook-em!

Agree with every point and have this one thought.

We were two first half plays away from a 14 point swing in the first half.

1. Ingram catches the 4th down pass.
    2. The pass before Burrow tosses the last TD of the 1st half He should have been intercepted by Brandon Jones. Those two plays turn the first half from 20-7 to 13-14 game.

it might not feel it, but we won the 2nd half. If LSU is the #4 team, and I actually think they are a top 3 team very much ahead of Georgia, They Texas right now is a top 5 team right behind them. And of all the teams a head of us, none of them have the growth potential our defense has. We have some good defensive players, but we need them to grow up. Offensively, once we get healthy our offense is right there with Oklahoma, LSU and Bama, I'm not sure where Clemson is right now, but you have to think they are also right up there.

I don't see another team in the Big 12 close to Texas, Oklahoma is a great offense, but they are not a great defense. I'm confident our offense can out score their offense.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Two notes from Inside Texas...

- WR Loic Fouonji of Midland Lee made the game yesterday, and they believe Texas can get him if they push.

- they are predicting 2021 OL Donovan Jackson of Bellaire Episcopal to Texas.

My Team
    LSU Tigers
    Post Count
    Horns had a good showing. If Texas wins out they are in the playoff. No question.

The ball hit him in the hands. He was looking to celebrate before securing the catch. He was wide open. He gets no break from me. This was a huge game, and his nuts turned into raisins. Dropped TD, fumble, failed run on goal line. He was at home and let them storm his house, sleep with his wife, spank his kids, kick his dog, and eat all his food, all while he lay there in the fetal position in a puddle of his own urine. Ro needs to be moved to starter, with his Texas-sized nuts and heart.
    Boy ow boy you are really down on Ingram.The pass was high and to wrong side of him. He was wide open and ball did hir his hand. IMO Sam is 50 per cent to blame.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Going to fun and interesting to see how this OL class shapes out. We may be the leader for all 5 of Jackson, Byrd, Foster, and Brock bros in addition to Conner.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Boy ow boy you are really down on Ingram.The pass was high and to wrong side of him. He was wide open and ball did hir his hand. IMO Sam is 50 per cent to blame.
    Not a great throw, but you have to catch that. You can blame sam all you want, but the fact remains Ingram is 100% to blame.

Not a great throw, but you have to catch that. You can blame sam all you want, but the fact remains Ingram is 100% to blame.
    Make it 110 percent and we will call it a night.

Going to fun and interesting to see how this OL class shapes out. We may be the leader for all 5 of Jackson, Byrd, Foster, and Brock bros in addition to Conner.
    Still think Foster is an ags lean with his moms connection to the school. He might take some work to pull but yes I’m very anxious to see how the OL class comes together. Should be a historic haul. We even had Reuben Fatheree in last night, I was surprised to see that.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

- WR Loic Fouonji of Midland Lee made the game yesterday, and they believe Texas can get him if they push.

OrangeBloods has Fouonji to Texas if they had to pick right now.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    One of Carrington's latest follows is JUCO WR Da'Quan Bailey-Brown of Dodge City, KS.

https://247sports.com/Player/DaQuan-...rown-46085678/

https://www.hudl.com/profile/5498327/DaQuan-BaileyBrown

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Thread Information