Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's having a massively bad month. The Chris Wallace interview. Digging up literal witch doctors to shill HCQ. Melting down on twitter about people being mean. Don Jr. getting suspended.

You hate to see it. You really do.
    Wishing a teen sex trafficker and abuser well....

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's having a massively bad month. The Chris Wallace interview. Digging up literal witch doctors to shill HCQ. Melting down on twitter about people being mean. Don Jr. getting suspended.

He's having a massively bad month? No, we're having a massively bad month. His ups are no consequence to him but they're crushing all of us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's having a massively bad month? No, we're having a massively bad month. His ups are no consequence to him but they're crushing all of us.
    Let's just hope we get a fair election. I fear what might happen if he gets reelected. Cities will probably burn.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's just hope we get a fair election. I fear what might happen if he gets reelected. Cities will probably burn.
    They should burn if he gets re-elected.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Getting Dave Portnoy to give him a fluff interview after the Chris Wallace interview went horribly was painful to watch too. I used to love all the Barstool Sports content but lost all respect for Portnoy after that interview.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope not. I get the want for catharsis, but that will just give the er an excuse to implement martial law. And I can't support someone's small ice cream shop or hobby shop going up in flames. I think the intelligent response would be a mass boycott of all corporate goods and services. Stock up on food and supplies, save money (if that's possible), and just crash the in' markets. But that would require a level of coordination and resolve not enough Americans have. Amazon and cheap crap calls to us like sirens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I watched some of the YouTube video before it was taken down. One of the presenters made a fairly compelling case about very low case counts and death rates in sub-Saharan Africa. Some of the lowest numbers in the world. Why do you think that is the case? In that part.of the world, it is very common for people to be on anti-malaria medications.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I watched some of the YouTube video before it was taken down. One of the presenters made a fairly compelling case about very low case counts and death rates in sub-Saharan Africa. Some of the lowest numbers in the world. Why do you think that is the case? In that part.of the world, it is very common for people to be on anti-malaria medications.
    My guess is reporting is pretty ty in those countries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its almost like we should have clinical trials to more accurately assess how strong that correlation factor is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its almost like we should have clinical trials to more accurately assess how strong that correlation factor is
    Ideally

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barr declined to answer today when asked if POTUS has the power to move the date of the election.

(It's not even a close call imo. Per Article II, Clause 4 of the US Cons ution, the Congress schedules federal elections. Even if Trump prevailed upon Congress to change the date, his term office would still expire in January.)

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Take it, Darrin

More is better.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trumps "Doctor" Believes In Using DEMON SPERM!

ducks koriwhat Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan Spurtacular Thread

Spurtacular, this man is speaking TRUTH. A lot of videos that I try to share from this dude get taken down. Once again, I called it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be better to burn rural America, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know what is actually proven to work against dying from Covid? Being young and not fat:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be better to burn rural America, tbh
    Wow. Good luck with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know what is actually proven to work against dying from Covid? Being young and not fat:

Could be an important factor, for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wouldn't help siberia's temperatures tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trumps "Doctor" Believes In Using DEMON SPERM!

ducks koriwhat Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan Spurtacular Thread

Spurtacular, this man is speaking TRUTH. A lot of videos that I try to share from this dude get taken down. Once again, I called it
    Yea, black African doctor seemed a little scammy to me, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't soil your panties, princess, I'm not advocating for it. I have family in rural West Texas.

Just saying for people who mistakenly believe that violence is warranted or at all productive, attacking cities is sort of akin to bombing Philadelphia after 9/11.

(Exception would be if they went after Wall Street. Can't say I'd shed a tear over that.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't soil your panties, princess, I'm not advocating for it. I have family in rural West Texas.

Just saying for people who mistakenly believe that violence is warranted or at all productive, attacking cities is sort of akin to bombing Philadelphia after 9/11.

(Exception would be if they went after Wall Street. Can't say I'd shed a tear over that.)

You think your 401k just magically increases?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reality is just so unfair to Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [/B][/I]

You think your 401k just magically increases?

401K's are a hostage situation. You play because you have to, because otherwise you become victim to the inflation and wealth gaps that Wall Street helps to create. And you just accept that every 8-10 years, your 401K is going to take a nosedive so robotraders and colluders get even richer while doing absolutely nothing positive for society or the overall economy. Wall Street.

My 401K is fine, but I'd rather they didn't exist.

Thread Information