Page 293 of 376 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,325 of 9378
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm actually pretty hyped for the Guardians video game, as they're by far my favorite Marvel characters. The Avengers game was complete trash but this is a a completely different dev and from all the videos i've watched it looks fun as . Already got it preloaded on my PS5
    I'm surprised it's not a short game either. By the reviews I've seen thus far it's a pretty decently long game. Some clocked it at 20 hours or so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ghost of Tsushima is pretty killer on PS5 at 60 fps. Much more fun to go in loud and challenge everyone, as the standoff mechanic where you're timing counters is pretty cool while the stealth feels like Xbox 360 AC. JP voices are way better too IMO. Jin Sakai sounds too nice and calm in English, but sounds mad as like in a Kurosawa movie with the JP voices.
    The motion capture work was done in English correct? I found the Japanese voices extremely distracting because it looks like a dub.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The motion capture work was done in English correct? I found the Japanese voices extremely distracting because it looks like a dub.
    PS5 version corrected that supposedly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man Ghost of Tsushima is such a good game. I'm having a lot of fun like three hrs in. Loving the combat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GotG is pretty fun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing guardians of the galaxy. Really good so far.combat is fun. Not terribly deep,but still fun.Story is fantastic so far

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Guardians game is legit. One of the better games i've played in awhile. 92% positive reviews on steam at the moment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guardians game is legit. One of the better games i've played in awhile. 92% positive reviews on steam at the moment
    Started it last night. Great dialogue, gameplay is a bit iffy, but overall great linear story, funny, well done.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm gonna be busy this winter. Those Assasin's Creed games went back on sale again so I bought them this time for 52 bucks. That's 10 less than they were going for last time they were on sale at 60. Also just got done platting the first Mass Effect game and working on the second right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game mechanics looked solid. Though the stream connection was so bad it looked choppy as . Also guy narrated the whole thing like we're a bunch of re s that dont know how to equip weapons etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I know everyone's excited for Skyrim Anniversary Edition on 11/11/21 for only $49.99.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    baseline bum you a Metroid fan? played any of the Super Metroid hacks, or AM2R?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseline bum you a Metroid fan? played any of the Super Metroid hacks, or AM2R?
    Only Metroids I have played are the NES and Famicom Disk System original (FDS has much better sound) and the Game Boy one that AM2R is based off of. Don't know why I never played Super Metroid considering how much I enjoyed the first two. I really played the out of Metroid II on Game Boy when it came out.

Took me until a couple of months ago to play Castlevania Symphony of the Night for the first time (and ing loved it), so maybe I should make Super Metroid one of my early 2022 games. No chance I'll play it in 2021 since I'm currently playing the very long Yakuza 5 and will jump immediately into Shin Megami Tensei V after that (SMT V was the whole reason I bought a Switch).

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Only Metroids I have played are the NES and Famicom Disk System original (FDS has much better sound) and the Game Boy one that AM2R is based off of. Don't know why I never played Super Metroid considering how much I enjoyed the first two. I really played the out of Metroid II on Game Boy when it came out.

Took me until a couple of months ago to play Castlevania Symphony of the Night for the first time (and ing loved it), so maybe I should make Super Metroid one of my early 2022 games. No chance I'll play it in 2021 since I'm currently playing the very long Yakuza 5 and will jump immediately into Shin Megami Tensei V after that (SMT V was the whole reason I bought a Switch).
    wow yeah you definitely gotta play super metroid and let me know what you think. its often considered one of the GOAT video games and still holds up to any game today imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow yeah you definitely gotta play super metroid and let me know what you think. its often considered one of the GOAT video games and still holds up to any game today imo
    Yeah I know. ing backlog though.

Plus I had been playing a ton of SNES lately as I was playing through the Dragon Quest series raw to work on my Japanese so have gotten a bit sick of 16-bit games for the moment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah , Shin Megami Tensei V just leaked a couple of hours ago. Been waiting almost 5 years for this game now. God bless Fusee Gelee and the people who leak xcis of Switch carts early.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Played COD Vanguard's Campaign. It was good, and visually it's unmatched, but as usual it's short (prob ~6-8 hours tops) and leaves you wanting for more.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Played COD Vanguard's Campaign. It was good, and visually it's unmatched, but as usual it's short (prob ~6-8 hours tops) and leaves you wanting for more.
    I’ve always liked the campaigns of these games. The problem, and where they lose me is multiplayer. They dedicate basically the whole game to it which turns me off. Haven’t played a cod game since Ghost.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Forza Horizon 5 has been cracked already, might give it a shot but gotta clear some space first (110gb, that)

also hopefully my r9 280 can still handle it

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I know everyone's excited for Skyrim Anniversary Edition on 11/11/21 for only $49.99.
    Seriously considering it for my Xbone. Goin to try and get back into Witcher 3 specifically to avoid Skyrim's gravity haha

I only played the original version on 360, so I don't consider myself too much a lame ass buying my first mod/anniversary edition

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feels like there's nothing good out. Never got into COD. I lost interest midway through Ghost of Tsushima -- it got super repe ive and the story was superficial. Rightfully or wrongfully, the other mainstream les like Deathloop, Back for Blood, and Returnal seem meh. I dunno if anyone else feels the same or I'm being unfair.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feels like there's nothing good out. Never got into COD. I lost interest midway through Ghost of Tsushima -- it got super repe ive and the story was superficial. Rightfully or wrongfully, the other mainstream les like Deathloop, Back for Blood, and Returnal seem meh. I dunno if anyone else feels the same or I'm being unfair.
    I love the story of Ghost of Tsushima where you become the personification of the typhoon that wiped out the Mongols when they tried to invade Japan. Other than Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart 2021 has been a terrible year for pretty much all of gaming, but February is going to be nuts with the new Horizon, Dying Light 2, and especially Elden Ring. Well, unless you're into JRPG. Shin Megami Tensei V alone is enough to save 2021 for me, but that's only on Switch.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Playing through it right now. my only gripe is that for being a WWII game, the weapons dont feel much different from the last Modern Warfare

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forza Horizon 5 has been cracked already, might give it a shot but gotta clear some space first (110gb, that)

also hopefully my r9 280 can still handle it
    If you haven't played it yet, Jedi Fallen Order just got Denuvo removed from it today. Ouch, sucks to be stuck on a 280 right now, but hopefully the gpu situation will get way better in May when ethereum goes to proof of stake. Might end up with a ton of cheap mining gpus flooding the used market then like in 2014 after Litecoin got too difficult to mine on gpus and R9 290 prices dropped below $200.

Thread Information