Page 305 of 376 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,625 of 9378
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The $10 upgrade is available now. You have to have your Uncharted 4 disc in your PS5 at the time and then go to the product webpage for the Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection on your PS5 and there should be a $10 upgrade option. Haven't seen how to claim my movie ticket yet though.
    I’ll get around to it tomorrow. Too late to around installing the game right now. Let me know if the game has a separate trophy list. I’d love to plat UC4 again. Had lots of fun doing it last time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn finally playing my games at Full 4k

ing logging tons of hours. Witcher 3 is ing

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn finally playing my games at Full 4k

ing logging tons of hours. Witcher 3 is ing
    You play on a monitor or TV? Now that I moved to a 28 inch 4k monitor I'm impressed how night and day better 1440p looks than 1080p but I can't tell much difference between 1440p and 2160p other than framerate tanking. Figure might need a monitor 32 inch or larger for 2160p to really distinguish itself from 1440p.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You play on a monitor or TV? Now that I moved to a 28 inch 4k monitor I'm impressed how night and day better 1440p looks than 1080p but I can't tell much difference between 1440p and 2160p other than framerate tanking. Figure might need a monitor 32 inch or larger for 2160p to really distinguish itself from 1440p.
    Yeah I have a 28? Inch monitor.

What made the huge difference is now using the DP cable

Like night and day

Even using browser or even excel or word through DP cable is amazing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I have a 28? Inch monitor.

What made the huge difference is now using the DP cable

Like night and day

Even using browser or even excel or word through DP cable is amazing
    I use a DP cable too (only way to get GSync) and 1440p/2160p look pretty similar to me IMO. I think the biggest gamechanger is GSync/FreeSync. Now not having to target 60 fps minimums for VSync to eliminate tearing is huge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I use a DP cable too (only way to get GSync) and 1440p/2160p look pretty similar to me IMO. I think the biggest gamechanger is GSync/FreeSync. Now not having to target 60 fps minimums for VSync to eliminate tearing is huge.
    Guess so. Also when I was connected to tv through Hdmi I was getting ty framerates

Now on monitor I get 60fps on pretty much every game at Ultra settings. Does that make any sense???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess so. Also when I was connected to tv through Hdmi I was getting ty framerates

Now on monitor I get 60fps on pretty much every game at Ultra settings. Does that make any sense???
    Low end HDMI cables can only do 4k30. HDMI cable quality didn't matter when everyone was using 720p and 1080p, but at 4k it does. It's not too expensive to get 4K60 HDMI cables, don't need to buy overpriced bull like Monster Cables, but you'll still lose GSync using HDMI so will see any frame drops below 60 show up as stutters or tears on HDMI, whereas with FreeSync/GSync turned on on your monitor and GSync turned on for your gpu you won't get either stutter or tearing between around 40-144fps, depending on your monitor. Of course assuming your monitor was made in the last 5 years or so, as there is pretty much no monitor other than cheap office crap made these days that doesn't support at least FreeSync.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 01-28-2022 at 02:10 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finished Kiryu's entire storyline in Yakuza 0-6 by beating 6 today, way better game than it's given credit for, though not as good as 5 or 0.

Neo. man, just starting up Super Metroid on my SNES Classic and already pretty great 30 minutes in. Can't believe it has taken me 28 years to play this game, especially when I loved Metroid on NES and Metroid II on Game Boy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Daemon X Machina is free on the epic store, gonna check that out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll get around to it tomorrow. Too late to around installing the game right now. Let me know if the game has a separate trophy list. I’d love to plat UC4 again. Had lots of fun doing it last time.
    Started playing last night... yeah, trophy lists are separate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm playing Valhalla atm (was a Christmas gift). And I can say with near 100% certainty, this will be the last Assassin's Creed game I'll ever play. I'm done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm playing Valhalla atm (was a Christmas gift). And I can say with near 100% certainty, this will be the last Assassin's Creed game I'll ever play. I'm done.
    Next one will be a subscription service anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Egypt one was better, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I have a similar outlook.

Loved Origins, Odyssey was ok, Valhalla is laughable and made Odyssey a decent game in comparison.

The combat in the last game is the thing that makes you want to quit the most.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ubisoft has become the very definition of quan y over quality. The AC franchise hasn't had any type of direction for a while. It's just how fast they can release games, how big they can make them, and how many microtransactions they can sell.

Beyond that, I think I'm just getting tired of these massive open-world games with 100+ hour run times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I have a similar outlook.

Loved Origins, Odyssey was ok, Valhalla is laughable and made Odyssey a decent game in comparison.

The combat in the last game is the thing that makes you want to quit the most.
    You know, the RPG elements, equipment, and enemy scaling in Odyssey was so ed up, the changes in Valhalla are actually welcome. Equipment actually lasts until you're ready to use something new. But now there's an opposite problem with the enemy scaling. Just by exploring a little, I've completely outleveled the main mission areas and combat has become laughably easy. Eivor is like Wolverine, nothing hurts him. I know there are options to change the enemy scaling, I haven't messed with it though. But then why should I need to? Learning new moves and is one thing, but a game like this shouldn't allow you to become invincible. There's no reason for this to be an RPG at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ubisoft has become the very definition of quan y over quality. The AC franchise hasn't had any type of direction for a while. It's just how fast they can release games, how big they can make them, and how many microtransactions they can sell.

Beyond that, I think I'm just getting tired of these massive open-world games with 100+ hour run times.
    They sort of rebooted with the Egypt one... then the expansion (I think it was to Valhalla) with Atlantis was pretty good too. Now is kind of stale again.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Never played Alan Wake and i got the remastered version for free. Max Payne is one of my favorites and I really enjoyed Quantum Break. Control was solid. I'm sure i'll like this too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never played Alan Wake and i got the remastered version for free. Max Payne is one of my favorites and I really enjoyed Quantum Break. Control was solid. I'm sure i'll like this too
    I'm a fan of Max Payne, and loved Control. I uninstalled the Alan Wake remaster in ~10 mins. I don't think it has aged well...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a fan of Max Payne, and loved Control. I uninstalled the Alan Wake remaster in ~10 mins. I don't think it has aged well...
    If you never played Quantum Break though, I agree with Kony in highly recommending it. The live action scenes are cheesy, but the gameplay itself is excellent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was the GOAT setting.. the only annoyance was the loot system. It was all the same and there was basically nothing out in the tombs and that was rare

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GoW is definitely a great port with a lot of polish, but my gut is telling me Sekiro was better so far.. The fighting was just more satisfying. We'll see how Kratos progresses..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GoW is definitely a great port with a lot of polish, but my gut is telling me Sekiro was better so far.. The fighting was just more satisfying. We'll see how Kratos progresses..
    Have you done any valkyrie fights yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL the PS5 version of Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection is smaller than just the PS4 version of Uncharted 4. Wonder how much of that is duplicated assets for running on a hard drive vs PS5 eliminating all that with the SSD and how much is the collection not having any of the multiplayer crap that I never cared about in Uncharted anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I can only do the wall jump on Super Metroid like maybe 15% of the time and haven't gotten a double jump yet. You gotta have ing pixel perfect accuracy or something.

Thread Information