Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm as nervous as a at a weiner roast over this game tonight. Too nervous to watch it. I'll check the score at just before 10PM local time here and get it that-a-way in 1 fell swoop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kenny Atkinson pulled a Josh McDaniels and backed out of becoming Charlotte's HC.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First group of les as a 2nd banana, never won back to back MVPs, lower winning percentage, most missed shots in NBA history, far lower PER, had years missing playoffs or low seed, coach killer, Shaq killer and on an on and most importantly, was a dishonor off the court. At best 12th-15th all time while Duncan easily in top 10.
    the doctor is IN

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers getting overhyped as the main threat to the Warriors already. Kawhi is injury prone and 31 years old. Paul George is 32 and injury prone. 2020 was their best shot.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clippers getting overhyped as the main threat to the Warriors already. Kawhi is injury prone and 31 years old. Paul George is 32 and injury prone. 2020 was their best shot.
    I hope they make them favorites we see how much better they performed when expectations are low.
    That being said they should be well rested they are well coached I don’t see a championship because, well they are the Clippers and they always gonna clip. But they won’t be an easy out.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hope they make them favorites we see how much better they performed when expectations are low.
    That being said they should be well rested they are well coached I don’t see a championship because, well they are the Clippers and they always gonna clip. But they won’t be an easy out.
    Will be interesting to see if PG or KL can complete a whole season (Playoffs included) without injury. I think that's the bane for both L.A. teams, health and well, for us what is the team going to be compose of in 2022-2023.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Wall to Clips for basically nothing.

While it's better than the Lakers trading for WB, it's still not a great fit since Wall can't shoot. Playmaking should help though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Wall to Clips for basically nothing.

While it's better than the Lakers trading for WB, it's still not a great fit since Wall can't shoot. Playmaking should help though.
    IIRC, the last season he played his 3pt% raised to like 37%. Problem is he's lost a lot of his athleticism.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Brunson to the Knicks is pretty much a done deal. So that sucks, although they’re just throwing stupid money at him.

At the very least it will help clear up cap space in the next couple years, so Dallas can whiff on another big free agent.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brunson to the Knicks is pretty much a done deal. So that sucks, although they’re just throwing stupid money at him.

At the very least it will help clear up cap space in the next couple years, so Dallas can whiff on another big free agent.
    I don't get wanting to leave a good team for the Knicks unless Cuban isn't going to pay him or something. WTF is going on here?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    not like they would be lacking too much offense anyways, with dinwiddie getting more integrated into the system, as well as THJ coming back

and it should free up more touches to see what wood is made of, as well as an opportunity for hardy to prove if hes any good

hate to lose him but it shouldnt break the team either

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    lol timvp why is editing posts disabled now?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    and everything seems to strongly point to dragic signing with dallas too, so that should help fill the gap a bit too

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't get wanting to leave a good team for the Knicks unless Cuban isn't going to pay him or something. WTF is going on here?
    Word is they’d have to do better than match the Knicks offer + give the extra year to keep him. Honestly giving Brunson almost $30 mil for the next five years is kinda crazy, so I don’t know that I blame Cuban for passing on it. Brunson is really good but he’s nowhere near worth that.

Also it seems pretty obvious they’re going to try again at luring a big free agent in a couple years, hoping now they’ll have a chance with Nico instead of creepy uncle Donnie. Stupid plan, but whatever.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Also Brunson wants to run the show on his own team, and not play off-ball with Luka. I guess they forgot to tell him about RJ Barrett and point-forward Randle?

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    best thing about this offseason is all these re ed players arguing with the re ed ''analysts''. It really is like watching cripples fight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also Brunson wants to run the show on his own team, and not play off-ball with Luka. I guess they forgot to tell him about RJ Barrett and point-forward Randle?
    i see lots of ''Luka dont share the ball'' posts on the internet again... Even tho Brunson had more usage than Jaylen Brown. Also, when Luka and Brunson are on the floor together, Brunson has more ball than when Luka is out... Anyhow, its good that the Knicks are re ed, cause Brunson is not worth big money anyway. No team is gonna win with him as a second option... Probably not even 3rd.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i see lots of ''Luka dont share the ball'' posts on the internet again... Even tho Brunson had more usage than Jaylen Brown. Also, when Luka and Brunson are on the floor together, Brunson has more ball than when Luka is out... Anyhow, its good that the Knicks are re ed, cause Brunson is not worth big money anyway. No team is gonna win with him as a second option... Probably not even 3rd.
    Made same exact arguments on Twitter.
    Mavs need a Jaylen Brown Andrew Wiggins type as #2
    If Brunson stayed on a fair deal as the #3 they would have a le but not be favored

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He’s not worth the money, but also losing your best non-Luka asset for nothing is an absolute killer. And NY has no incentive to do a s&t because they have the Dallas pick next year, it’s in their best interest for the Mavs to be as bad as possible.

This is going to end poorly for everyone tbh. Dallas loses their 2nd best asset and get nothing in return, NY wildly overpays for a solid but non All-Star level player, and Brunson gets exposed playing in a terrible system without Luka.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dallas needs a second star. So even a snt with Brunson would not get u that... next seaon they are probably gonna be a first round exit team and then if Luka dont get any help in offseason he will want out. He will have enough of losing.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dallas needs a second star. So even a snt with Brunson would not get u that... next seaon they are probably gonna be a first round exit team and then if Luka dont get any help in offseason he will want out. He will have enough of losing.
    They aren’t luring a second star in free agency, because nobody wants to play in Dallas. Their best shot is to trade for one, and to do that you need assets. Losing your second best asset for nothing makes it harder to get a second star.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this looks like a joke, but so is Dallas front office, so wouldnt surprise me if they did something so stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information