SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Long after Michael Jordan has passed, he will still be claiming he can beat current NBA players. Just like he did again today:

L'Equipe: Do you think you can play against some of your guys right now? Do you sometimes do that or not? Could you win on one-on-ones against them?

Jordan: I'm pretty sure I can, so I don't want to do that and demolish their confidence. So I stay away from them, I let them think they're good...but I'm too old to do that anyway.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/...of-the-hornets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This never shuts his mouth, tbh..needs to learn how to build a decent team, rather than discussing how he can beat his own players..

ultimate genetic lottery winner

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MJ,,,,best ever. Magic a very close 2nd,,,,end of story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn that psychopath is alpha tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Meanwhile Lebeta will offer gifts to his teammates and let them run a train on Gloria like the true beta that he is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That he is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure I can...but I'm too old to do that anyway.
    He contradicted himself. Either you can do it and you're not too old, or you can't do it because you're too old. Pick one.
    Last edited by Arcadian; 06-14-2015 at 10:33 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He contradicted himself. Either you can do it and you're not too old, or you can't do it because you're too old. Pick one.
    I think he's being coy when he says "I'm too old for that anyway". As if an old man just schooled your ignorant ass on something and concludes with "but what do I know anyway, I'm just an old man."

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    So saying this is not crushing their confidence anyway? Or does he think none of them cant read?

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Basically he was saying that he knows he can/could still destroy a few players on his team and around the league. The he is "too old" comment is like him saying he is past that point in his life where he was to prove anything to anybody, especially as mentally weak as these punks in the league are these days. It would crush them and probably would destroy their game mentally if a 60 y/o Jordan would wipe the court with them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering Ayres is still on an NBA roster I actually believe MJ could do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While LeCramp is still crying his eyes out over some 5'1 lady calling him a pussy ass , Michalpha Jordan is bullyin s despite being in his 50s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alphas gonna Alpha.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Meanwhile Lebeta will offer gifts to his teammates and let them run a train on Gloria like the true beta that he is.
    Break it down homie....

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    50 year old Jordan + Hornets > James w/Cavs

Shootin' like Ed O'Bannon Darius McCrary's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How cool would it be if they signed him to a few 10 day contracts and just threw him out there for pub, sales, and entrainment.
    He should do it, everyone knows he misses the game

Wanted: Dead or Alive Cowboys_Wear_Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MJ probably could in just a half court set. That turn around jumper was unstoppable. But I hardly doubt he could run up and down the court like he use to.

But, MJ HOF acceptance speak said it all. He was dissing his kids and everyone else, and talking about how great he was. The worse HOF speech ever given. It just made it worse that he followed Drob and Stockton, who both gave class act, highly intelligent speeches.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Basically he was saying that he knows he can/could still destroy a few players on his team and around the league. The he is "too old" comment is like him saying he is past that point in his life where he was to prove anything to anybody, especially as mentally weak as these punks in the league are these days. It would crush them and probably would destroy their game mentally if a 60 y/o Jordan would wipe the court with them.
    He can win a game of 1-on-1 or three but getting older means it's harder to recover from playing hard.

MJ probably could in just a half court set. That turn around jumper was unstoppable. But I hardly doubt he could run up and down the court like he use to.

But, MJ HOF acceptance speak said it all. He was dissing his kids and everyone else, and talking about how great he was. The worse HOF speech ever given. It just made it worse that he followed Drob and Stockton, who both gave class act, highly intelligent speeches.
    If people kissed your behind and built you up as much as they did to MJ, some very arrogant things may come out of your mouth too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DK only needs 4 other clowns to play some sort of defense and he do the rest

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    That's if he doesn't easily fracture a bone or suffer from arthritis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I remember at the time a Knicks exec (Had to be Isiah since he hates him) said MJ is widely known as the best ever and he is still out there trying to settle scores at his HOF speech, he was right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Michael Jordan, get in here and this !

Thread Information