San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never was in Australia.
    TimDunkem still responds.
    He's my bizzle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Folden has no es. He's been following me since 2016.

He's my biggest fan. Doesn't like when he is followed though. Sounds like a bizzle.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Folden has no es. He's been following me since 2016.

He's my biggest fan. Doesn't like when he is followed though. Sounds like a bizzle.
    Bwahahhahahaha cry you thought you were dead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Lied about Brazil.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AstraZeneca getting their own protocol wrong and half-dosing 2700 patients by accident isn't a confidence builder, I guess we'll see how it all shakes out.

​https://www.statnews.com/2020/11/23/...rly-data-show/
    This is why I have trouble trusting drug companies. Will be interesting to hear their response to how they screwed this up. There’s a pretty concise WIRED article on it that I’m too lazy to post.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahahhahahaha cry you thought you were dead
    Lololool TimDunkem

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cool article about the smallpox epidemic of 1721-2 in Boston

On a November day in 1721, a small bomb was hurled through the window of a local Boston Reverend named Cotton Mather. Attached to the explosive, which fortunately did not detonate, was the message: “Cotton Mather, you dog, dam you! I’ll inoculate you with this; with a pox to you.’’ This was not a religiously motivated act of terrorism, but a violent response to Reverend Mather’s active promotion of smallpox inoculation. The smallpox epidemic that struck Boston in 1721 was one of the most deadly of the century in colonial America, but was also the catalyst for the first major application of preventative inoculation in the colonies.
    http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/sp...lpox-epidemic/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The major genetic risk factor for severe COVID-19 is inherited from Neanderthals

A recent genetic association study
    1 identified a gene cluster on chromosome 3 as

a risk locus for respiratory failure after infection with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).

A separate study (COVID-19 Host Genetics Initiative)
    2 comprising 3,199 hospitalized patients with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and control individuals showed that

this cluster is the major genetic risk factor for severe symptoms after SARS-CoV-2 infection and hospitalization.

Here we show that the risk is conferred by a genomic segment of around 50 kilobases in size that is inherited from Neanderthals and is

carried by around 50% of people in south Asia and

around 16% of people in Europe.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2818-3

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Lied about Brazil.
    Only idiots will get a vax

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ foldren folds

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the time of this writing, the United States currently maintains the highest number of Covid-19 deaths and ranks 11th for the highest deaths per capita. There have been approximately 262,000 recorded Covid-19 deaths in the United States, which is certainly a concerning number.

However, a new study (link removed or site crashed but now available at Archive.org) published by Dr. Genevieve Briand at Johns Hopkins University notes some critical accounting errors done at the national level. The study – which is still being vetted – simply examines the raw data that should have been questioned months ago. The overall conclusion is that Covid-19, at least according to collected data, is not the killer disease that it is currently hyped up to be. AIER is not endorsing the study as is without further study, but we are interested in the argument being examined and discussed

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, no one died.

foldren

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the time of this writing, the United States currently maintains the highest number of Covid-19 deaths and ranks 11th for the highest deaths per capita. There have been approximately 262,000 recorded Covid-19 deaths in the United States, which is certainly a concerning number.

However, a new study (link removed or site crashed but now available at Archive.org) published by Dr. Genevieve Briand at Johns Hopkins University notes some critical accounting errors done at the national level. The study – which is still being vetted – simply examines the raw data that should have been questioned months ago. The overall conclusion is that Covid-19, at least according to collected data, is not the killer disease that it is currently hyped up to be. AIER is not endorsing the study as is without further study, but we are interested in the argument being examined and discussed
    Genevieve Briand is the Assistant Director for MS in Applied Economics program. She has taught for the Applied Economics Program since summer, 2015, and currently teaches Microeconomic Theory, Statistics, and Econometrics. She has many years of experience teaching numerous and varied economics and statistics courses. Her fields of interest are microeconomics and econometrics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    an applied economist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's Randy Quaid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    an applied economist
    Chumpdump saying that PhD who teaches statistics is unqualified to publish statistics on covid.

Loloooioooio

Making fun of appearances to prove a point. Low iq.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpdump saying that PhD who teaches statistics is unqualified to publish statistics on covid.

Loloooioooio

Foldren folding without phd and without math.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Loloooioooio

According to this graph constructed using data provided by the CDC from the last 6 years, total deaths have remained relatively constant and increases can be explained by various factors such as a larger population. The es in deaths in 2020 are consistent with historical trends, only topping 2018 by 11,292 deaths. There have been over 262,000 deaths attributed to Covid-19 in the United States, yet total deaths have not increased in any alarming capacity; they have only mirrored existing trends. In short, according to 6 years of data collected by the CDC, Covid-19 has not led to any significant increase in deaths

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to this graph constructed using data provided by the CDC from the last 6 years, total deaths have remained relatively constant and increases can be explained by various factors such as a larger population. The es in deaths in 2020 are consistent with historical trends, only topping 2018 by 11,292 deaths. There have been over 262,000 deaths attributed to Covid-19 in the United States, yet total deaths have not increased in any alarming capacity; they have only mirrored existing trends. In short, according to 6 years of data collected by the CDC, Covid-19 has not led to any significant increase in deaths
    Finally, foldren fully folds by acknowledging 262,000 covid related deaths, nice!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally, foldren fully folds by acknowledging 262,000 covid related deaths, nice!
    What is even more interesting if not more alarming is that the e in recorded Covid-19 deaths seen in 2020 has coincided with a proportional decrease in death from other diseases.

Yanni Gu writes

“This suggests, according to Briand, that the COVID-19 death toll is misleading. Briand believes that deaths due to heart diseases, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia may instead be recategorized as being due to COVID-19.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is even more interesting if not more alarming is that the e in recorded Covid-19 deaths seen in 2020 has coincided with a proportional decrease in death from other diseases.

Yanni Gu writes

“This suggests, according to Briand, that the COVID-19 death toll is misleading. Briand believes that deaths due to heart diseases, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia may instead be recategorized as being due to COVID-19.”
    Excellent foldren, 260,000 covid deaths. Glad you have come to terms.

Thread Information