Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, seriously, I think you are actually starting to believe yourself. You are crazy to think you will ever convince anyone of that
    It's funny how I've never heard anyone rebut my arguments... I destroy all ur arguments with logic, facts, and perspective... And all u can do is make personal attacks... It really makes u all look very uneducated... I really be on here ethering u guys... Lol... That's when u know u win an argument... When all they can do is say "oh yeah? Well... Ummm... You're stupid!...... Yeah... There!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reminds me of when the Spurs had Mr. Loyalty himself before he left town for something better in his mind.

Nephew held out after he decided he wanted out, which conveniently happened at the same time he couldn’t get a meaningful shoe endorsement deal (a challenge, apparently, it is for a deaf mute to be a spokesman) which was determined to be the fault of San Antonio itself.

All this before his teammates tired of his antics and called him out on the obvious holdout he was engaged in, not to mention his extreme lack of professionalism. This is not some arbitrary standard placed from without, this was by his peers. You don’t see other players not showing up when they are able and paid to do so, even when they are headed elsewhere the following season.

Dude’s a fraud, he’s burned various bridges with people and organizations which supported him and gave him what he wanted. Spending time defending that either means you’re family or re ed.
    Ppl always talk about Kawhi's unwillingness to play here, but ignore what led to it... That's like calling ur wife a b*the for leaving u, but not acknowledging u beat the sh*t out of her... Even insiders are telling u guys the Spurs did something wrong, but yall think it's impossible for the almighty spurs to ever do ANYTHING wrong... Traits of trump supporters, tbh... Unwavering loyalty to the power figure, blindness to logic, and irrational distaste for minorities (unless they bend the knee to the authority figure... Then they're one of the good ones)
    Last edited by duncan2k5; 07-09-2019 at 12:00 PM.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Is Leonard’s signing and the PG trade the only ones not official yet? I’m probably missing some but seems most have gone through. Wonder if it’s a timing thing? Surely Woj or someone would tweet if there was a snag of sorts.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why does it matter?
    After ten replies on the last page and four in a row on this one you should ask yourself that question tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Duncan2K5, if you have access (hang out with him) Tim Duncan, have you ever asked him about the Kawhi situation?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't remember that. But I remember 4 yrs / $56 mil was apparently going to break OKC's back.

Cheap ass owner could've had a dynasty with three of the top five offensive players in the game. What a shcmuck.
    In this case, that would have meant Harden agreeing to accept less than the maximum amount for a four-year extension, which was $60 million. Reportedly the Thunder's final offer was in the range of $55 million for four years.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ouston-rockets

The Thunder offered Harden $55.5 million over four years -- $4.5 million less than the max deal Harden coveted and will get from the Rockets, sources told ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard.
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ouston-rockets

and of course, in 2011, they signed perkins to a 4 year 36 million dollar deal. so they differed with harden on literally ~1 mil per year all while paying perkins 9 per year . ibaka was also earning 12 mil per year, but he was earning that money back then tbh, as an elite shotblocker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ain't seen nothing yet. In Season 3, it will be revealed that Uncle Dennis was responsible for murdering KL's dad. Before the police move in, Dennis will flee the country, after transferring Kawhi's millions into his offshore bank account. KL quits basketball to chase his uncle down and get his vengeance, aided by trusty sidekick Danny Green

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ain't seen nothing yet. In Season 3, it will be revealed that Uncle Dennis was responsible for murdering KL's dad. Before the police move in, Dennis will flee the country, after transferring Kawhi's millions into his offshore bank account. KL quits basketball to chase his uncle down and get his vengeance, aided by trusty sidekick Danny Green

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dude’s a fraud, he’s burned various bridges with people and organizations which supported him and gave him what he wanted. Spending time defending that either means you’re family or re ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Duncan2K5, if you have access (hang out with him) Tim Duncan, have you ever asked him about the Kawhi situation?
    This post explains your previous posts. Its amazing how naive you are to believe that idiot duncan2k5.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This post explains your previous posts. Its amazing how naive you are to believe that idiot duncan2k5.
    I posted that to get a response about it. I believe he's met him, but I don't believe he hangs out with him. I just wanted to know what his response about the question would be. I thought he'd ignore the question and it looks like he did.
    Last edited by Ice009; 07-08-2019 at 06:26 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the special needs person in the 2K avatar pic with TD the actual poster? Tim has always been sensitive to the less fortunate - that is one of his best traits. On the other hand, #2 would p*ss on him because he reminded him of his own mental health problems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are Spurs fans being equated to Trump supports, 2K? Your ramblings and blanket generalizations about massive groups of people (either Spurs fans or Trump supporters) make absolutely no sense. Must be trolling, right?

FWIW, top level NBA players now pay only 50-55% of their gross income to the government instead of 65-70%. I bet a few of the NBA players recognize this fact and vote to continue that dynamic next year - of course that would be on the down low.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ppl always talk about Kawhi's unwillingness to play here, but ignore what led to it... That's like calling ur wife a b*the for leaving u, but not acknowledging u best the sh*t out of her... Even insiders are telling u guys the Spurs did something wrong, but yall think it's impossible for the almighty spurs to ever do ANYTHING wrong... Traits of trump supporters, tbh... Unwavering loyalty to the power figure, blindness to logic, and irrational distaste for minorities (unless they bend the knee to the authority figure... Then they're one of the good ones)
    You dont even know what you are talking about...you fvcking moron

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ppl always talk about Kawhi's unwillingness to play here, but ignore what led to it... That's like calling ur wife a b*the for leaving u, but not acknowledging u best the sh*t out of her... Even insiders are telling u guys the Spurs did something wrong, but yall think it's impossible for the almighty spurs to ever do ANYTHING wrong... Traits of trump supporters, tbh... Unwavering loyalty to the power figure, blindness to logic, and irrational distaste for minorities (unless they bend the knee to the authority figure... Then they're one of the good ones)
    Seek help tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. This dude is endless entertainment in the off-season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2k dropping truth nukes

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't. His avatar probably came from some public event where TD was taking pictures with everyone. The only other access is perhaps food TD brings during the holidays to whatever poor neighborhood he lives in. Tbh, he's probably one of those Dominican or Haitian transplants...which represent the worst humanity has to offer if you have ever interacted with them on a daily basis. DeadlyDynasty can back me up on that one.

The only poster I know here that has legit access to a player(outside of the owners) is ElNono. He's spent a lot of time visiting with Manu at games over the years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't. His avatar probably came from some public event where TD was taking pictures with everyone. The only other access is perhaps food TD brings during the holidays to whatever poor neighborhood he lives in. Tbh, he's probably one of those Dominican or Haitian transplants...which represent the worst humanity has to offer if you have ever interacted with them on a daily basis. DeadlyDynasty can back me up on that one.

The only poster I know here that has legit access to a player(outside of the owners) is ElNono. He's spent a lot of time visiting with Manu at games over the years.
    Manu would be a pretty cool friend to have - I can only imagine that he's a nice guy off the court and has a lot of outside interests besides basketball. He has a curiosity about lots of things in life which is not the norm for many pro athletes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I met Tim Duncan once at the Silverado theater, so me and him are like...basically, best buds.

I'm sure my Christmas card just gets lost in the mail every year. Stupid post office.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Haitians are very capable disease carriers and not much else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d rather have Harris and a haul of young players and picks tbh, if that was even on the table. A team of insta balla, white, Harris, gay and Aldridge with a young bench and picks for years sounds a lot better right now.
    What I understood was it was Harris, and either one or both of the Clip's picks, which were at 12 and 13, late lottery picks. Spurs would have picked LW IV anyway, since he was in their top 10 picks, so a one year rental of Harris, plus Lonnie, who we got anyway, plus one pick? Hardly a haul.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least Harris spaces floor. comparing empty stats between DeRozan makes no sense. Harris would do more for what the spurs needs now that DeRozan by a mile.
    Spurs would never pay Harris 4/$180M. He'd be gone like Kawhi.

Thread Information