Page 223 of 280 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,575 of 6986
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lookit got, so u believe we came from monkeys or what, you a dumb mother er
    Yep, the got really does think he was a fish before becoming a monkey, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    The interest simply isn't there. Why would it be? What difference does it make, yep....none!

You can't talk blues, jazz, R&B, Soul. Rockabilly, Country. Alternatives, boxing, NCAA football, the sci fi novel, bodybuilding, history of the NFL, rasslin'. the sword and sorcery novel, the silent movies, the great western writers, the great black authors, track and field....right?
    and i have no interest in most of those.

so i dont post in threads about them

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    and i have no interest in most of those.

so i dont post in threads about them
    So you can't talk any of those, well I can. So that makes you an idiot or just not into it? See how that works?

I posted this thread to learn about evolution then noticed I was surrounded by dummies like you so thought..." it too many dummies here".

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    So you can't talk any of those, well I can. So that makes you an idiot or just not into it? See how that works?
    didnt' say i cant talk any of them. i said i have no interest in most of them.

if you started a thread about rockabilly, i wouldn't post in there, because i dont care about rockabilly. but this is a thread about evolution, so if you dont care about it, you should stop posting in it

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    didnt' say i cant talk any of them. i said i have no interest in most of them.

if you started a thread about rockabilly, i wouldn't post in there, because i dont care about rockabilly. but this is a thread about evolution, so if you dont care about it, you should stop posting in it
    Why do you care what I do?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    it makes a lot more sense if we stick to thread topics... makes it easier to keep up with what's being said.

for example, in this thread, you posted a song from Billy Ward and the Dominoes... now imagine somebody on this forum really loves that stuff and would want to talk about it, but they dont see it because the thread says "evolution" and they dont want to talk evolution. you're now missing out on what could have been a fun conversation (for you).

it just makes sense to stick to thread topics. only an idiot wouldn't see that

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    it makes a lot more sense if we stick to thread topics... makes it easier to keep up with what's being said.

for example, in this thread, you posted a song from Billy Ward and the Dominoes... now imagine somebody on this forum really loves that stuff and would want to talk about it, but they dont see it because the thread says "evolution" and they dont want to talk evolution. you're now missing out on what could have been a fun conversation (for you).

it just makes sense to stick to thread topics. only an idiot wouldn't see that
    Well here you are talking Clowney in a Johnny Manziel thread, want more?

before the draft:
    - "clowney is unquestionably the best player in this class"
    - "clowney is a freak"
    - says he will be an elite DE

now, he's a soft, unmotivated pussy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Well here you are talking Clowney in a Johnny Manziel thread, want more?

before the draft:
    - "clowney is unquestionably the best player in this class"
    - "clowney is a freak"
    - says he will be an elite DE

now, he's a soft, unmotivated pussy
    manziel and clowney were in the same draft class, and last year, FkLA was arguing Manziel should go #1 overall... but clowney did. there is relevance there. plus, at least i kept NFL talk to the NFL forum

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    manziel and clowney were in the same draft class, and last year, FkLA was arguing Manziel should go #1 overall... but clowney did. there is relevance there. plus, at least i kept NFL talk to the NFL forum
    What does this have to do with Russell Wilson? Want more?

You're boring to talk sports with. Always with the over-exaggerative trolling. Here derp sub-mediocre. Even in basketball, herp derp Kobe isn't top 100 all time, etc

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    What does this have to do with Russell Wilson? Want more?

You're boring to talk sports with. Always with the over-exaggerative trolling. Here derp sub-mediocre. Even in basketball, herp derp Kobe isn't top 100 all time, etc
    read through the thread, CN and I were having an argument about Wilson, and i called him out for bringing up stupid arguments

you're really bad at this. and your'e still desperately trying to keep the conversation away from evolution even through the thread is called evolution

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    read through the thread, CN and I were having an argument about Wilson, and i called him out for bringing up stupid arguments

you're really bad at this. and your'e still desperately trying to keep the conversation away from evolution even through the thread is called evolution
    The thread wasn't about that now was it?

What does this have to do with Johnny Manziel? Want more?

I'm still a fan because i dont believe in changing fanhoods. it doesn't make sense. i'm not shopping for a successful franchise. you grow an emotional attachment to a team, and that's that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    The thread wasn't about that now was it?

What does this have to do with Johnny Manziel? Want more?

m still a fan because i dont believe in changing fanhoods. it doesn't make sense. i'm not shopping for a successful franchise. you grow an emotional attachment to a team, and that's that.
    you're blatantly ignoring context

i said i wouldn't mind having manziel as a 3rd string QB. raven responded and criticized my fanhood, and that was my response. it was directly related to the discussion. you posting random songs has nothing to do with any conversation being had here

you're still scared to talk about evolution but keep posting in a thread called evolution

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you're blatantly ignoring context

i said i wouldn't mind having manziel as a 3rd string QB. raven responded and criticized my fanhood, and that was my response. it was directly related to the discussion. you posting random songs has nothing to do with any conversation being had here

you're still scared to talk about evolution but keep posting in a thread called evolution
    What does this have to do Johnny Manziel?

no. there are a lot of raiders moves that i criticize as they make them. talking about who i'd want as a #3 quarterback is hardly alarming

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    What does this have to do Johnny Manziel?

no. there are a lot of raiders moves that i criticize as they make them. talking about who i'd want as a #3 quarterback is hardly alarming
    i said i wouldn't hate manziel as my #3 quarterback.

you're really bad at this. and are still hiding from evolution

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i said i wouldn't hate manziel as my #3 quarterback.

you're really bad at this. and are still hiding from evolution
    I was asked about white players in the NFL.

What does this have to do with that? Dude, you go off topic tons of times, ok? I found all those in a matter of seconds. If I spent some real time you'd see how full of you are, ok?

charles woodson was ranked ahead of newton

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I was asked about white players in the NFL.

What does this have to do with that?

charles woodson was ranked ahead of newton
    it was a response to a comment about cam newton, who was compared to andrew luck. you're really bad at this. and are still avoiding talking about the thread topic.

anyway, its 2am here, and i've answered all your questions. have a good night

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    it was a response to a comment about cam newton, who was compared to andrew luck. you're really bad at this. and are still avoiding talking about the thread topic.

anyway, its 2am here, and i've answered all your questions. have a good night
    translation

Avante just kicked my little ass yet again, I;m out.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's like this little people, if you are dumb enought to think we came from fish you are an idiot and will be ignored, got it?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    One of my fav places to go is Mississippi in the 1920's. I like to wander those dirt roads surrounded by cotton fields. This is how I get there after dawning the headphones, lighting some candles and incense.

The great Ishman Bracey, in a word....primitive.

Mississippi not really known for piano players.

Rosie May Moore recorded with Bracey,

Last edited by Avante; 07-29-2015 at 04:25 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bummer there is no depth on this forum.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    It's like this little people, if you are dumb enought to think we came from fish you are an idiot and will be ignored, got it?
    brilliant. absolutely brilliant. start a thread called "evolution" and then tell people "if you think we evolved, you will be ignored." what a useful thread.
    you are posting blues in an evolution thread. nobody who wants to discuss blues is going to check here

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Why did you have gill slits and a long tail, Avante?

Do you "got" that?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You're free to leave

Of course, you're also free to continue to whine like a little .

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    True, your views on evolution are pitifully shallow.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    brilliant. absolutely brilliant. start a thread called "evolution" and then tell people "if you think we evolved, you will be ignored." what a useful thread.

you are posting blues in an evolution thread. nobody who wants to discuss blues is going to check here
    Going on 190 pages, hmmmm?

Thread Information