Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    we're about a quarter late

Bengals up 3-0 in a predictably ugly game so far. i'm just hoping giovani bernard has a sub-par game for fantasy purposes

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    This game does suck. I have Cinci D, and A.J Green. But I'm playing Dalton so yeah LOL

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    This game does suck. I have Cinci D, and A.J Green. But I'm playing Dalton so yeah LOL
    maybe he can take an end-around to the house

yards benefit the receiver though, and i'd gladly have my WR cancel out my opponent's QB tbh.

some people that fantasy football is ruining fanhood. tbh i woulnd't give ANY s about this game if it wasn't for FF

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    maybe he can take an end-around to the house

yards benefit the receiver though, and i'd gladly have my WR cancel out my opponent's QB tbh.

some people that fantasy football is ruining fanhood. tbh i woulnd't give ANY s about this game if it wasn't for FF
    I've never heard that argument, but I can see where they're coming from. But I always put my teams (in other sports as well) above the fantasy. And you're right that it increases viewership for sure, I think it only benefits the game.

I may have to drop Cinci D if Atkins is out LOL

Dolphins dominating the game, yet still down 3-0..typical, tbh..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I've never heard that argument, but I can see where they're coming from. But I always put my teams (in other sports as well) above the fantasy. And you're right that it increases viewership for sure, I think it only benefits the game.

I may have to drop Cinci D if Atkins is out LOL
    ditto. raiders first, fantasy team second. i remember a few years ago the raiders were playin the jags and DMC went HAM that game, probably the best game of his career. i was so thrilled i didnt even realize the guy i was playing in the playoffs had mcfadden, and i got eliminated. unfortunately the raiders ended up losing the game in the final minute per par

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    ditto. raiders first, fantasy team second. i remember a few years ago the raiders were playin the jags and DMC went HAM that game, probably the best game of his career. i was so thrilled i didnt even realize the guy i was playing in the playoffs had mcfadden, and i got eliminated. unfortunately the raiders ended up losing the game in the final minute per par
    Damn, the dreaded double whammy tbh

Well, looks like that Cinci D is opening up without the centerpiece. Dang

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    tennessee defense is the sneaky one to own right now. they get the rams and the jags in weeks 15 and 16. those are the big money weeks in FF (provided your league doesn't have week 17)

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    It's not available unfortunately. There were some byes this week for some decent defenses, so something good will shake out in waivers. We do have a week 17 actually. And we don't do a playoff format. Best record at the end of the year, highest point total in case of ties. Top 3 place, and we have a trophy that is like the Stanley cup. So if you win, you get a plaque on it obviously. 2QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/DEF/Kicker PPR Format with extra points built in for statistical milestones on a game to game basis. My other league is just a standard league though.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    It's not available unfortunately. There were some byes this week for some decent defenses, so something good will shake out in waivers. We do have a week 17 actually. And we don't do a playoff format. Best record at the end of the year, highest point total in case of ties. Top 3 place, and we have a trophy that is like the Stanley cup. So if you win, you get a plaque on it obviously. 2QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/DEF/Kicker PPR Format with extra points built in for statistical milestones on a game to game basis. My other league is just a standard league though.
    that's funny we have a trophy like that too

ours ends week 16 and we have the standard playoff format. we have those milestone bonuses as well, but much more standard rosters

QB/WR/WR/RB/RB/TE/FLEX/K/DEF

i've seen streaming defenses mostly, but i'm gna keep the ans in my back pocket. btw they get texans week 17 and thats suddenly a tasty matchup for fantasy DEF

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    that's funny we have a trophy like that too

ours ends week 16 and we have the standard playoff format. we have those milestone bonuses as well, but much more standard rosters

QB/WR/WR/RB/RB/TE/FLEX/K/DEF

i've seen streaming defenses mostly, but i'm gna keep the ans in my back pocket. btw they get texans week 17 and thats suddenly a tasty matchup for fantasy DEF
    We routinely have teams score over 300, so it's pretty high scoring

The trophy makes it more compe ive tbh... I may have to start streaming now myself with Atkins down.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    300? dafuq

we've had ONE guy crack 200 once. you must have some really generous scoring settings

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Indeed we do. But with that second QB, things really light up.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    OUCH

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Weak ass holding call.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    horrible holding call that leads to a pick 6

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    horrible holding call that leads to a pick 6

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Picked up Marvin off waivers but decided not to play him as I have a rule about avoiding playing non-studs on a Thursday. Almost regretted it but big ups to the replacement ref that called that garbage tbh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    we're about a quarter late

Bengals up 3-0 in a predictably ugly game so far. i'm just hoping giovani bernard has a sub-par game for fantasy purposes

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    What a run.

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    HOLY !!!

What a RUN!!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    RIP Spurraiders fantasy team this week tbh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

beast run, but

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    DAMN. blew up your team.

Thread Information