Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets taking Sengun. Of course he’s gonna be in our division lol.
    🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did the Spurs just select this kid with the #12th pick because it holds special value to him?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope this is Buford's pick and not Wright's. Come on summer league . Anxious to see him play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, he does have a great name.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m watching his highlights and this is a good pick. He can shoot spot up 3s and has good defensive potential. He’s only 18 so he’ll grow. He could walk up tomorrow and be a more net positive player than _eRozan. Can’t believe I’m saying this but he’s got potential
    Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless we don't bring Patty Mills back I don't see where he even fits in the rotation.

Murray/White
    Walker/Primo
    Johnson/Vassell
    Samanic?/hopefully not Gay/Lyles/surely we don't bring DeRozan back to this roster...
    Poeltl/Eubanks (maybe Dieng but I doubt we bring him back either tbh)

I wouldn't even bother trying to sign John Collins at this point we would be a transcending talent (Luka Doncic type) away from being a contender and Collins would ensure we're too good to get that type of talent in a draft.
    Where's Tre Jones?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    timvp How much has your faith in this FO been shaken? They are absolutely atrocious at asset management. They have shown absolutely no creativity at all.

They traded for vets instead of going young. Then they held onto DDR/Rudy until they had no value just to lose them for nothing vs setup their future better. Then they reach and dont trade back to get additional assets.

I have lost all faith in this FO ability to do anything outside the box or via trade/FA and now the draft takes a hit.

This kid could be MVP of the NBA and it still doesn’t change the fact that they were so wasteful with this pick and nuked their lottery pick value.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless we don't bring Patty Mills back I don't see where he even fits in the rotation.

Murray/White
    Walker/Primo
    Johnson/Vassell
    Samanic?/hopefully not Gay/Lyles/surely we don't bring DeRozan back to this roster...

I wouldn't even bother trying to sign John Collins at this point we would be a transcending talent (Luka Doncic type) away from being a contender and Collins would ensure we're too good to get that type of talent in a draft.
    Primo won't be in the rotation for about 2 years. He is 18 years old. They obviously know he won't be ready.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have faith in Spurs drafting you critical idiots.

Just because the dictator has drug the org in loserdom does not mean the excellent draft finds won't continue.

I like the pick. Bookmark it.
    the thing is you and the Spurs may be spot on but he undoubtedly would have fallen to the late first round at minimum.

thus you take a Sengun or a Moses then take a bad contract from somebody in the bottom half of the first and trade them our 2nd rd pick (41) and you pick up both.

or trade back. pick up a future first or more second rounders and a player that can help.

would have been able to still get someone at 25 that you just got at 12.

this just doesn't make sense and that's in no way a slight on primo.

this is just stunning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop going with the first all-guard lineup in NBA history, apparently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5 questions

Is this pick for real ?
    Did some 10 year old in New Jersey hijack the nba computers and make the pick for us ?
    Are we really aiming for next years number 1 pick ?
    Will any free agents want to come here when they see how our front office drafts ?
    Can our second round pick be better than our 1st round pick .... I don't know about this front office any more.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a reason Brian Wright was let go by the Pistons. There's also a reason Pop picked him up, and it wasn't for his eye for talent or running a front office. Just another disgusting effort by this clown front office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time
    To start think in accountability? Hopefully we’re proven wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Louis (Josh) Prima (Primo) sings it for Spurs fans -- "I Ain't Got Nobody"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate to say it but this pick literally makes no ing sense

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    This is a galaxy brain move to be honest. Primo now knows that the org believes in him. Just from this fact, his skill is gonna increase by 50% overnight.

Had he been drafted at let's say 25-35 by trading down, this kid's confidence will be shot. He may end up like Fultz with the yips.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe they picked Primo because they know there's no way any team will demand him in a trade at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently had a really good combine. A bit of a reach at 12. Expected to be 20-30 range.
    Youngest player in the draft, born on December 24, 2002.
    6'5" height, 6'9.25" wingspan.
    Can shoot 3s. Can guard 1-3.
    It's a good pick generally. He's a little baby and has a lot of room to develop, but there will always be a mystery of why they didn't trade down. Maybe they thought someone like Indiana or OKC would take him? Dunno.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a disaster.

Time to face the music this FO is clueless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, this settles the BPA vs Position of Need debate. Apparently, it's neither.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    timvp How much has your faith in this FO been shaken? They are absolutely atrocious at asset management. They have shown absolutely no creativity at all.

They traded for vets instead of going young. Then they held onto DDR/Rudy until they had no value just to lose them for nothing vs setup their future better. Then they reach and dont trade back to get additional assets.

I have lost all faith in this FO ability to do anything outside the box or via trade/FA and now the draft takes a hit.

This kid could be MVP of the NBA and it still doesn’t change the fact that they were so wasteful with this pick and nuked their lottery pick value.
    This front office has no idea how to trade, whether it's players or picks. They really liked Primo - the obvious play is to trade back but the FO is so terrible and allergic to this part of the process that they decide to waste a 12th pick on someone with 2nd round talent. Beyond stupid but it's par the course for this front office considering how much of a trainwreck they've been since 2017.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Murray/White
    Walker/Primo
    Johnson/Vassell

great fit for Austin. That's where he will play for the next 2 years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to admit, that I already took a look at the 2022 top draft prospects, right after we took Primo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs are used to drafting in the late 20's -- it's the soft bigotry of low expectations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I felt spurs were looking to trade down being they ate up all their draft time. Still i hope this guy along with luka pan out or spurs are really f'n up lately

Thread Information