My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones ordered to stop peddling phony coronavirus cures by New York AG

Conspiracy theorist and far-right radio host Alex Jones was ordered by the New York attorney general to stop shilling phony coronavirus cures.

Attorney General Le ia James’ office sent Jones a cease-and-desist letter Thursday, calling his “latest mistruths” a “serious threat” to Americans’ well-being.

Jones has peddled colloidal silver-infused toothpaste, mouthwash, creams and dietary supplements, among a slew of other products, that he called a “stopgate” against the virus, according to a statement from the attorney general.

He also claimed, the statement said, that the federal government endorsed his toothpaste as a product that “kills the whole SARS-corona family at point blank range.”

According to the National Ins utes of Health, colloidal silver may be dangerous – and no studies show its benefits as a treatment for any disease or condition, including COVID-19.

Read more

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no cure for a disease/virus that is a hoax. What a ing shill smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones ordered to stop peddling phony coronavirus cures by New York AG

Conspiracy theorist and far-right radio host Alex Jones was ordered by the New York attorney general to stop shilling phony coronavirus cures.

Attorney General Le ia James’ office sent Jones a cease-and-desist letter Thursday, calling his “latest mistruths” a “serious threat” to Americans’ well-being.

Jones has peddled colloidal silver-infused toothpaste, mouthwash, creams and dietary supplements, among a slew of other products, that he called a “stopgate” against the virus, according to a statement from the attorney general.

He also claimed, the statement said, that the federal government endorsed his toothpaste as a product that “kills the whole SARS-corona family at point blank range.”

According to the National Ins utes of Health, colloidal silver may be dangerous – and no studies show its benefits as a treatment for any disease or condition, including COVID-19.

Read more
    Someone really needs to smoke his ass and leave him in an alley somewhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone really needs to smoke his ass and leave him in an alley somewhere.
    Once a con, always a con

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The AG shouldnt get in the way of natural selection if the products he’s peddling are harmful...it’d do America a world of good if his listeners were wiped off the face of the earth.
    Last edited by Will Hunting; 03-14-2020 at 07:47 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The AG shouldnt get in the way of natural selection if the products he’s peddling are harmful...it’d do America a world of good if his listeners were wiped off the face of the earth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Read more
    This is very good as we all have to do all we can to protect Chris as he is legitimately one of my 3-4 favorite posters on this site to read (although not for the reasons he'd like to be obviously).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once a con, always a con
    He knows the world is full of idiots and he capitalizes on it, but flies capitalize on and I still don't like flies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He knows the world is full of idiots and he capitalizes on it, but flies capitalize on and I still don't like flies.
    But you like Donald...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We can always say: don't hate the player, hate the game, but it also always takes two to tango.

/cliche mode off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is very good as we all have to do all we can to protect Chris as he is legitimately one of my 3-4 favorite posters on this site to read (although not for the reasons he'd like to be obviously).
    the rent free thingy^

Thread Information