Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He played great tonight and I thought he played well against Denver last night especially with his passing. Pass first Patty Mills has been fun to watch, and he isn't getting torched on pick and rolls like last season (so far)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who's not a TFO supporter are the ones looking stupid right now. All those who were talking crap now backpedaling n jumping on bandwagon. Didn't patfo include parker so now that hes gone isnt it just TFO?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills is overpaid and close to untradeable. i think his rah rah bit is over ridiculed around here and is actually important to team cohesiveness. it is important to have a positive vet like him. Team could be in shambles without him it's true. hope his minutes continue to be in check thanks to good play by white and forbes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jesus christ you're a god awful poster. Reddit is that way, got.
    I really hate Spurs Reddit. If anyone says anything remotely negative it gets down voted and someone creates a thread the next day with les like

"It was only one game!!!!"
    Or
    " I am sick of all the negativity!!!!"'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hate Spurs Reddit. If anyone says anything remotely negative it gets down voted and someone creates a thread the next day with les like

Or
    bunch of yes men with no basketball knowledge on that board

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Or
    Meanwhile this place swings too far the other way

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile this place swings too far the other way
    I can take ST because there are really good posters and some who aren't and others that I don't really have a opinion on.

Spurs Reddit feels geared towards the casual Spurs fan that checks in once a week and complains when other's complain about something that might be valid.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Dejounte & Lonnie are integrated next season minutes will be hard to find for Patty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Or
    Yep, it is insufferable. I haven't been back in about a year. That is why I said reddit above. had one post get destroyed with like -144 downvotes or something about a year ago that criticized Nephew. It was before it was clear he was quitting on the team but after his press conference where he said he'd be back soon. Pop had just said he didnt expect him back the rest of the year. I called him a punk ass and said he was a ty teammate.

That place is sunshine and rose petals. I'd rather be here where its nuclear meltdown, extreme mood swings, and player hating after each game. It's far more entertaining.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hated the Mill's contract, but judging by your ty takes, PATFO can never get a anything right. Of course agreeing with the great dip can never help anyone's cause.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Dejounte & Lonnie are integrated next season minutes will be hard to find for Patty.
    Doubt it. Pop will get him 20 minutes a game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're being too hard on the dude tbh. It's holiday season and all the best deserts are made during thanksgiving and Christmas. Fatty couldn't help himself to all those sweets. Just give him a month and he should lose the holiday weight
    Funny how the same people on here call him "Fatty" but he's still the fastest dude on the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny how the same people on here call him "Fatty" but he's still the fastest dude on the team.
    Yeah he gives up to lead faster than any other player on the team I will give you that

Did someone say "Emails"?
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    These fat neckbeards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ever talk or post about good things about the team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, it is insufferable. I haven't been back in about a year. That is why I said reddit above. had one post get destroyed with like -144 downvotes or something about a year ago that criticized Nephew. It was before it was clear he was quitting on the team but after his press conference where he said he'd be back soon. Pop had just said he didnt expect him back the rest of the year. I called him a punk ass and said he was a ty teammate.

That place is sunshine and rose petals. I'd rather be here where its nuclear meltdown, extreme mood swings, and player hating after each game. It's far more entertaining.
    I did the same thing- criticize cold nephew and say he didn't want to be a Spur, like a week before he requested a trade. It was like I said Tim Duncan was overrated, I stopped looking after I got 30 down votes.

Your right about ST tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah he gives up to lead faster than any other player on the team I will give you that
    Nah, leads the team in +/- by a huge margin (that means the Spurs score more than the other team when he's on the floor)

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hated the Mill's contract, but judging by your ty takes, PATFO can never get a anything right. Of course agreeing with the great dip can never help anyone's cause.
    Pop wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire take his balls off your chin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, leads the team in +/- by a huge margin (that means the Spurs score more than the other team when he's on the floor)
    Are you really using +/-?? Get out of here with that . He had a good start of the season but we are talking about his recent play dude. He has been playing horribly the past 3 weeks. He was -11 last night, since that's the great stat you want to use. That means we were outscored by 11 with him on the floor. Also Bonner led the freaking league in that stat one year which makes that stat completely useless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In his last 10 games he has one game where he scored 10 points or more. He has shot 1-6. 2-5. 0-5. 2-7. 2-6. 1-4. And 1-3. Horrible shooting. But his +/- is good

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Australian poster having no other alternative but to use ty +/- lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire take his balls off your chin.
    I'm referring to basketball, but of course you want to talk about men's nuts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bunch of yes men with no basketball knowledge on that board
    Not just that reddit, but most Reddit people get defensive as if you have criticism or a joke or something mean or insensitive in the slightest

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not just that reddit, but most Reddit people get defensive as if you have criticism or a joke or something mean or insensitive in the slightest
    reddit. I'm banned from like 10 subreddits. Never seen so many sensitive vaginas in my life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m just glad Forbes is starting over him, mills should be making Forbes money at best.
    Btwn mills and gasols contract, holy

Thread Information