My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plz start watching their games.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are the overwhelming favorites to win the le, of course..on another level than everybody else, right now..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are the overwhelming favorites to win the le, of course..on another level than everybody else, right now..

Its unbelievable how they still have doubters..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its unbelievable how they still have doubters..
    It's mostly older fans and media that don't want to accept their style of play, tbh..

I dislike their team and their corny-ass fans, but can't deny their dominance..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fans and the media in general are obviously trying to downplay them so that people think the west is for anyone..it just makes things interesting..Realistically, if you look at all their compe ors, they're all dealing with Major question marks..the Warriors are the only team that don't have question mark.

- Aldridge as a fit and Parker's game
    - Howards Health right now and Lawson fit
    - LA bench and how their new players fit in
    - Durant's foot and a new coach

The Warriors, nothing really..Same team that won 67 games and won the LOBT in a dominant fashion.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda showing that Kerr really isn't that great of a coach,,,,just lucked into a great situation,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They've played a broken-down Pelicans team twice with Anthony Davis playing the worst he's ever played as well as a Rockets team that has lost all their games thus far in historical fashion. Not saying they shouldn't be a favorite alongside Cleveland but let's wait a bit before declaring them champs once again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They've played a broken-down Pelicans team twice with Anthony Davis playing the worst he's ever played as well as a Rockets team that has lost all their games thus far in historical fashion. Not saying they shouldn't be a favorite alongside Cleveland but let's wait a bit before declaring them champs once again.

Not declaring them champs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs own the warriors, we are their kryptonite

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GS can't win in SA. And we owned them last year even with guys resting.

They're trash.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately we wouldn't see the Warriors until the WCF's most likely,,,so other teams that match up with us are in our path like the Clippers were last year,,,,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Warriors, especially Curry, are bound to go back down to Earth from their out of this world shooting numbers, but they'll still find a way to win 60 games because they play defense.

They won't win 67 again, but 60 to 62 would be perfect for them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As if something has been gleaned from their start. Once again, they've played nothing but teams decimated by injury.

I don't buy for a second that they're "overwhelming" favorites, though they will be if the unprecedented luck continues.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors, especially Curry, are bound to go back down to Earth from their out of this world shooting numbers, but they'll still find a way to win 60 games because they play defense.

They won't win 67 again, but 60 to 62 would be perfect for them.
    I'll take the over on 62 wins because Laker fans are to stupid to know baskeball,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just want a series with them in the playoffs. No injuries, no bull seeding.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Kinda showing that Kerr really isn't that great of a coach,,,,just lucked into a great situation,,,
    There's more to being a great coach than wins/losses. Kerr had to come into a semi-toxic situation where his best players loved the personality of the coach he was replacing. He had to build bridges, and gain trust. He had to throw out almost everything they'd ever known offensively and trusted his assistants like Gentry to revamp and reconstruct a rotation. He had to convince stars to sacrifice minutes and stats for longterm, April/May/June, and then was smart enough to allow his machine to roar when revved and not tinker too much.

Walton is using Kerr's system and philosophies.

If it was this easy Mark Jackson wouldn't be taking a steaming on my ears every game ESPN airs. He wouldn't have fewer playoff wins in more appearances than Kerr, a rookie.

Kerr is a fantastic coach. Just maybe not the same way or type as Pops. I doubt Kerr is absentee right now. He's just not there in person. But he's talking with Walton and staff everyday, watching video, talking adjustments.
    Last edited by JMarkJohns; 11-02-2015 at 01:56 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's mostly older fans and media that don't want to accept their style of play, tbh..

I dislike their team and their corny-ass fans, but can't deny their dominance..
    How can you hate the Dubs fans? They pack Oracle when they have a 30 win team. Some of the most loyal fans in the NBA.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    they will get to 60wins then tank games to avoid spurs in playoff bracket...

gsw reminds me of the suns 05-07...talk a load of thinkn they can hang with the spurs, when what matters is the end score, not if you can hang or not with the spurs all game..
    You're talking out of your ass.

On the simple fact alone that the Warriors have actually won something, your comparison sucks. They didn't tank to avoid the Spurs last year. They don't really talk. They respond when others talk about them, demean them, sorta like all the asterisk talk so many Spurs fans would get salty over.

Gotta see how things shake out, but this team isn't mental like the Suns.

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    Damn. They get so much hatred. Golden state is legit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okc > worriers

Usually champs start the season better than the rest but then reality hits.

Luckiest playoff run in history.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Okc > worriers

That's pussy. That's asshole.

Shame on you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe. But its 1000% true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okc > worriers

It was lucky but you cant deny that team is ing good. Like I said, I just want a Spurs GSW series to shut everyone up, win or lose atleast we get to see the best 2 teams in the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just beating teams they are supposed to beat, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Healthy Cle, okc, Clips, Spurs. Any of those teams healthy would have and would.give the worriers major problems. They avoided all those teams last playoffs. GMAFB

Thread Information