Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least use different insults next time, you ing loser
    You don't wonder whether you have multiple people calling you boy because you're, in fact, a boy?

I wouldn't expect any kind of self-awareness from you though, carry on with the takes and only coming here after losses... Or rather, don't come here at all, tbh. Better for everyone involved.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't wonder whether you have multiple people calling you boy because you're, in fact, a boy?

I wouldn't expect any kind of self-awareness from you though, carry on with the takes and only coming here after losses... Or rather, don't come here at all, tbh. Better for everyone involved.
    The forum midget is gonna lecture me about takes minutes after claiming Poeltl is 80% the player Gobert is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The forum midget is gonna lecture me about takes minutes after claiming Poeltl is 80% the player Gobert is
    I ain't lecturing you about , boy. It's clear that you lack the brain matter to be lectured on anything, you can barely understand basketball when you (don't) watch it.Stay ty, just like your takes

All this flaming's getting boring though, talk to you next time you're off the rocker with your takes my boy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vucevic is better than Poetl, there is no question about that but i still don't like him mainly because of his age, he doesn't fit with what we should be thinking of building going forward. Safe to say that i dont rate Poetl very high, he's very limited in many ways if we're talking championship contention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ain't lecturing you about , boy. It's clear that you lack the brain matter to be lectured on anything, you can barely understand basketball when you (don't) watch it.Stay ty, just like your takes

All this flaming's getting boring though, talk to you next time you're off the rocker with your takes my boy.
    You and that pussy Dejounte get regulated daily on here there’s no need for me to make an appearance. I just felt like pushing your in after Maxi Kleber, WCS, and Porzingis did the same to that scrub that shoots his free throws with one hand.

Keep hitching your wagon to him, you’ll be laughed at every time you show up spewing your gobbling takes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You and that pussy Dejounte get regulated daily on here there’s no need for me to make an appearance. I just felt like pushing your in after Maxi Kleber, WCS, and Porzingis did the same to that scrub that shoots his free throws with one hand.

Keep hitching your wagon to him, you’ll be laughed at every time you show up spewing your gobbling takes.
    Time's up bruh

Hop off this and time to go back to your other alt so you can stay quiet like the pussy you are and only pop out when daddy calls you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time's up bruh

Hop off this and time to go back to your other alt so you can stay quiet like the pussy you are and only pop out when daddy calls you
    Seek mental help, freak. There’s no alts out to get you. Your takes are just god awful and numerous people shove you in your locker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seek mental help, freak. There’s no alts out to get you. Your takes are just god awful and numerous people shove you in your locker
    Right, keep playing it off you in poser when did you become such a dweeb? Pussy ass motha a

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread has turned into West Side Story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poeltl and Walker is my starting bid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this thread