Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope they replay the game and Harden blows out his achilles tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets got 2 points on what should've been a back court violation at the end of the 2nd quarter, so that cancels the dunk out
    Absolutely. Erase the Chandler dunk, a much more obvious bad call, and give it to Harden. I say the back court bad call was worse because it didn't take a slow motion camera to catch it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The same loser fanbase that supports the biggest cheaters of the 21st century in the Astros, what a surprise they're crying now
    Out of the loop here...what did the Astros do to cheat?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.si.com/mlb/2019/11/12/as...electronically

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except the MLB won't strip the Astros of their le for that year but if something goes the Spurs way, it's ing Armageddon that must be corrected ASAP. smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a Dodger fan, I'd love nothing more than to see every Houston sports franchise burn to the ground tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see no reason for replaying a game as long as it hasn't been canceled for - let's say - security reasons.
    Even then it may not be replayed. The Celts had a game cancelled after the marathon bombings and them and pacers said nah we good. Boston finished that season 41-40 and Pacers 49-32.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet a game was replayed 11 years ago so there is a precedent, however long ago that was. We're not out of the woods yet.

Again, they have done it before. Why it hasn't happened more often, I don't know but it's not an impossibility, tbh.
    Wasn't that because the Hawks hometown scorekeepers intentionally ed Shaq with an extra foul?

They replayed 50 seconds of that game, they'd have to replay almost a full quarter for this one. There were no challenges back then either.

The Rockets got hosed out of 2points last game but that wouldn't even compare to how much the NBA would be ing the Spurs out of a 15 point comeback by disregarding 18 minuts of gampelay and forcing them to essentially replay most of a quarter.

That's a dangerous, dangerous precedent the NBA would be setting if they decide to replay the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a Dodger fan, I'd love nothing more than to see every Houston sports franchise burn to the ground tbh
    Gross

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're tellin' me, Robz. It sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're tellin' me, Robz. It sucks.
    Could be worse. You could be a Padres fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe the Spurs should protest Jordan's retirement and then the NBA can retroactively take away both of Houston's rings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't that because the Hawks hometown scorekeepers intentionally ed Shaq with an extra foul?

They replayed 50 seconds of that game, they'd have to replay almost a full quarter for this one. There were no challenges back then either.

The Rockets got hosed out of 2points last game but that wouldn't even compare to how much the NBA would be ing the Spurs out of a 15 point comeback by disregarding 18 minuts of gampelay and forcing them to essentially replay most of a quarter.

That's a dangerous, dangerous precedent the NBA would be setting if they decide to replay the game.
    Hey, I hope you're right but it's apparent Silver and the league also want to protect its star players and keep them as happy as they can so it wouldn't surprise me if they end up doing this to us. Had it happened to Harden in a game against the Lakers, then no, it definitely wouldn't be reversed or replayed but this is us we're talking about and the league and sports media hate us.

Oh and yes, Shaq was taken off the game despite having only 5 fouls. So for them to replay the last moments of that game was a big thing because it's not like Shaq had clear points taken away from him as is the case with Harden's dunk. We'll see.
    Last edited by SpurPadre; 12-04-2019 at 03:57 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only Game 6 vs. the Thunderefs in the 2012 WCF could be reversed, tbh

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if they replay the game pop should send out a lineup of timmy manu tony becky and ledbetter to finish it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two random points during a game where you have a double digit lead with like 2 minutes left? I somehow don't think one blown call is the problem. But how many Ibaka goal tends have erased Spurs baskets over the years, including in playoff games? He literally blocks shots after they touch the backboard. No one is asking to replay those games. Sometimes we get mad at Pop for not complaining about refs, but I think this is much worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe the Spurs should protest Jordan's retirement and then the NBA can retroactively take away both of Houston's rings.
    I think you are on to something!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if they replay the game pop should send out a lineup of timmy manu tony becky and ledbetter to finish it
    The Geriatric and Arthritic Big 3 is still better than what we have now, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Send them a letter stating bad and missed calls and errors have happened in every sporting event since refereeing was birthed. They've installed another option for coaches and teams to help balance out human error. They're sorry for what happened but while the short-term L may sting, it will help make these systems better.

Anything else is just opening the door for everyone to , moan and complain more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm conflicted about whether I want the NBA to replay the game. On one hand we are two games away from the 8th seed so I should want the win. On the other hand, we are two games the other way from having the 3rd worst record in the league and securing us a top 4 pick.

Ultimately though... the Rockets. We can tank every other game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apart from watching the Spurs win championships, watching D’Antoni get his ass handed to him time and time again has been my greatest NBA pleasure.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm conflicted about whether I want the NBA to replay the game. On one hand we are two games away from the 8th seed so I should want the win. On the other hand, we are two games the other way from having the 3rd worst record in the league and securing us a top 4 pick.

Ultimately though... the Rockets. We can tank every other game
    Apart from watching the Spurs win championships, watching D’Antoni get his ass handed to him time and time again has been my greatest NBA pleasure.

yes a near-perfect season (aside from a lobt) would be to tank so hard spurs get a top 4 pick — however while showing up to beat teams such as clippers, jazz, lakers, rockets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it should be protested. There's lots of missed calls that doesn't mean you literally don't count a made basket.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McCullers and Morton dealing all over LAs stud left batters was truly awesome. I feel bad for Kershaw.

Thread Information