Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker...-floyd-footage

"You can decide for yourself what you think of that video. And we hope you will. That's the whole point of having a news network, to bring you the facts and allow you to decide what they amount to. We hope that takes place in this case," Carlson said. "So the question is, why haven't we seen the rest of the video until right now? The video seems relevant, particularly considering all that happened next."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sports journalist Jason Whitlock wrote Tuesday that the early narrative surrounding the death of George Floyd amounted to a "race hoax" after leaked body camera footage of the incident that led to Floyd's death May 25 was made public.

"The George Floyd case is not a race crime," Whitlock, who is Black, wrote on OutKick.com. "No rational person can watch that footage and conclude the police were motivated by Floyd’s Black race."

JASON WHITLOCK: NFL SHOWING 'FAILURE OF LEADERSHIP' ON ANTHEM, CAVING TO PRESSURE FROM BLACK LIVES MATTER

The footage shows four Minneapolis police officers struggling with Floyd before one of them, Derek Chauvin, ultimately pins Floyd to the ground in a scene that was broadcast around the world.

Although Whitlock said Chauvin wasn't justified in kneeling on Floyd's neck, he argued it would be "virtually impossible to convict [the] former officers."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because it makes MPD look bad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker...-floyd-footage

"You can decide for yourself what you think of that video. And we hope you will. That's the whole point of having a news network, to bring you the facts and allow you to decide what they amount to. We hope that takes place in this case," Carlson said. "So the question is, why haven't we seen the rest of the video until right now? The video seems relevant, particularly considering all that happened next."
    news network

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knee on the neck for 10 minutes = murder

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Haven’t seen the leaked footage. Going by the outrage from the right, I’m assuming in the leaked part, the cops give George Floyd a soft pillow to lay on and the whole chokeout thing was a neck massage gone wrong?
    It’s George Floyd saying he’s having trouble breathing before Chauvin has his knee on Floyd’s neck, as if that somehow exhonerates Chauvin. They then try to jam Floyd into the back of a police car.

The video does make it clear Floyd is high off his ass on fentanol, Cucker seems to think that somehow justifies what the cops did. Imo the obvious move is to detain the guy and then call an ambulance when he’s high off his ass and saying I can’t breathe.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tucker needs to see the whole thing and analyze it before the brutality of the event is considered worthy.

Sure thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven’t seen the leaked footage. Going by the outrage from the right, I’m assuming in the leaked part, the cops give George Floyd a soft pillow to lay on and the whole chokeout thing was a neck massage gone wrong?
    pretty much that

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Tucker and Whitlock are a handful of journalist still worth a in this country. They cross political, racial, religious and wealth lines; daring to challenge mainstream rhetoric.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh, is that supposed to have a point?

Don't murder people in custody.

It's not that difficult.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Uh, is that supposed to have a point?

Don't murder people in custody.

It's not that difficult.
    Whitlock is holding the very outspoken political warriors accountable. I think Lebron stated he didn't watch. The immense damage he is doing to the black community.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tucker and Whitlock are a handful of journalist still worth a in this country. They cross political, racial, religious and wealth lines; daring to challenge mainstream rhetoric.
    tucker isnt a journalist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whitlock is holding the very outspoken political warriors accountable.
    Accountable for what?

Dude was still needlessly murdered.

That didn't change.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am not sure why people think the leaked footage exonerates the officers. It provides a little more context, but i saw nothing that justified 9 minutes of kneeling on Floyd's neck. Maybe when they first pinned him they were justified but the next 8 minutes was excessive. The only issue might be whether the footage would muddy the elements needed to prove 2nd degree murder. I am pretty sure Chauvin will be spending a long time in jail.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Accountable for what?

Dude was still needlessly murdered.

That didn't change.
    Lebron should keep his mouth shut until he watches the clip.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron should keep his mouth shut until he watches the clip.
    Why?

It ends with Floyd's being needlessly murdered.

Nothing changes.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I am not sure why people think the leaked footage exonerates the officers. It provides a little more context, but i saw nothing that justified 9 minutes of kneeling on Floyd's neck. Maybe when they first pinned him they were justified but the next 8 minutes was excessive. The only issue might be whether the footage would muddy the elements needed to prove 2nd degree murder. I am pretty sure Chauvin will be spending a long time in jail.
    If it is true that Chauvin was trained that maneuver and it was still acceptable to do, he'll get let off to some extent.

I don't want that to be the result but that is my prediction.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Why?

It ends with Floyd's being needlessly murdered.

Nothing changes.
    It illustrates how Lebron is not a mediator, he is a narrative pusher. But the black community made their bed by choosing an athlete (rather dull minded one at that) as one of their leaders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It illustrates how Lebron is not a mediator, he is a narrative pusher. But the black community made their bed by choosing an athlete (rather dull minded one at that) as one of their leaders.
    The narrative is Floyd was needlessly murdered.

Nothing changed.

This line of argument is rather dull minded.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The narrative is Floyd was needlessly murdered.

Nothing changed.

This line of argument is rather dull minded.
    We know how the film ended, we were just shown the plot.

Debate should be why were they trained this maneuver and whether it was acceptable in this situation

Your obtuse approach argues there is no scenario where an individual breaking the law should result in death. Ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We know how the film ended, we were just shown the plot.

Debate should be why were they trained this maneuver and whether it was acceptable in this situation

Your obtuse approach argues there is no scenario where an individual breaking the law should result in death. Ever.
    That's a rather dull minded straw man.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Remarkable that even though Lebron never went to college, he still speaks with exponentially more poise and fluidity than the reality TV star the uneducated white community picked as its leader.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucking biden to much time to watch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want this to go away but keep talking about it.

Troll.

Thread Information