NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What?

As someone who lifts I can see

Girly ass shoulders, your shirt is swallowing you
    Man s, lets not confuse fat deposits for muscle
    Your happy with those arms? Can’t even see where your bicep starts tbh
    And....A belly hanging over your waist

please tell us more about how good of shape you are in though.

we all already know what you look like, why not post an older picture when you were “railroad steel” tbh
    this dude lies to everyone about trying to punk me at my shop and a park yet we're supposed to believe his every word. you're such a stupid .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i don't know... they're probably in a thread i never saw or they were on back pages i never visited.

either way let's not get sidetracked... doxxing and ultimatums good now?
    Probably not. But to some degree, he (Larry) had a chance to avoid it all.

It's like walking into a bar and sitting at a table with some guys. Then talking about that none of them want to talk about and not leaving the table. And someone tells him, "you need to leave or I'm going to kick your ass".
    So...you can either leave or get your ass kicked.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    What?

As someone who lifts I can see

Girly ass shoulders, your shirt is swallowing you
    Man s, lets not confuse fat deposits for muscle
    Your happy with those arms? Can’t even see where your bicep starts tbh
    And....A belly hanging over your waist

please tell us more about how good of shape you are in though.

we all already know what you look like, why not post an older picture when you were “railroad steel” tbh
    Dude, belly hanging where? Why the BS? Girly ass shoulders, not even close. Dude, check out that bicep bulge right before the shirt sleeve. Powerful forearns. Nothing fat on me so why the BS?

See that 32 unch waist?

Now let's see you, come on man. AND....I am 70 years old, so stack me up vs 70 year olds.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

It's like walking into a bar and sitting at a table with some guys. Then talking about that none of them want to talk about and not leaving the table. And someone tells him, "you need to leave or I'm going to kick your ass".
    not the same at all but if you want me to view you as a too then keep preaching this same asinine bull .

there isn't an ignore feature for no reason but i know how yall need yalls "safe space" even on the internet. spineless hacks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you want an example of what i am speaking about?

BD24 doxxed my shop, which is fine, then claimed he visited me and we had a beer. after that, he claimed he looked for me at a park but he never showed there either.

is that or is that not a ? same game benefactor is playing. games are for es!
    IDK...but that's dumb as going to a park to meet and fight some dude you only know from a message board.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    not the same at all but if you want me to view you as a too then keep preaching this same asinine bull .

there isn't an ignore feature for no reason but i know how yall need yalls "safe space" even on the internet. spineless hacks.
    LOL at the thought of me giving a what you think of me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

and how's it not the same thing?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Dude, belly hanging where? Why the BS? Girly ass shoulders, not even close. Dude, check out that bicep bulge right before the shirt sleeve. Powerful forearns. Nothing fat on me so why the BS?

See that 32 unch waist?

Now let's see you, come on man. AND....I am 70 years old, so stack me up vs 70 year olds.
    Your delusional old timer

I’m not sure how one could miss that belly. I’ve seen it in your other pictures as well. You really think there is a bicep bulge? Man I feel bad for you tbh. No surprise you have powerful forearms from all the nights wanking it to 13 year old girls on the internet tbh. So I’ll give you that one

Obviously you look decent for 70, but let’s not pretend there is signs of muscle or a former lifter there.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    IDK...but that's dumb as going to a park to meet and fight some dude you only know from a message board.

In his mind he was the “winner” in that situation

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    call it what you'd like but i'm no . whether i get my ass kicked or not, i have a spine. i don't care to fight anyone tbh but i'll be damned if a dip keyboard warrior is going to try and call me out but can't back up their claims. yall can keep being es if yall like but real men need to stand up and hopefully become a majority again among a sea of weak males.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics

My threads get more action than all those movie/TV threads of yours. Who really cares what you think about some movie or tv show?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    call it what you'd like but i'm no . whether i get my ass kicked or not, i have a spine. i don't care to fight anyone tbh but i'll be damned if a dip keyboard warrior is going to try and call me out but can't back up their claims. yall can keep being es if yall like but real men need to stand up and hopefully become a majority again among a sea of weak males.
    Getting so mad at someone on a message board that you're willing to meet up at a park and fight them is the definition of being a .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

In his mind he was the “winner” in that situation
    there's no "winner"... i'm no internet dip like yourself looking for invisible W's. that's not who i am. you're just upset because you aren't who you claim to be. keep up the jokes even though they're lame as too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Getting so mad at someone on a message board that you're willing to meet up at a park and fight them is the definition of being a .
    mad? lol! i simply keep calling you losers out for the weak s yall truly are(are you one of these weak s?).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    there's no "winner"... i'm no internet dip like yourself looking for invisible W's. that's not who i am. you're just upset because you aren't who you claim to be. keep up the jokes even though they're lame as too.
    Me: grrrrr...where are my keys?
    Daughter : where are you going?
    Me: grrrr...some dude talked about me on a message board and I'm going to fight him at the park
    Daughter : you're being a

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    mad? lol! i simply keep calling you losers out for the weak s yall truly are(are you one of these weak s?).
    well, this weak tore up your mom's butthole and made your daddy watch

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Your delusional old timer

I’m not sure how one could miss that belly. I’ve seen it in your other pictures as well. You really think there is a bicep bulge? Man I feel bad for you tbh. No surprise you have powerful forearms from all the nights wanking it to 13 year old girls on the internet tbh. So I’ll give you that one

Obviously you look decent for 70, but let’s not pretend there is signs of muscle or a former lifter there.
    As you totally ignore lets see you.

I look exactly like what an aging lifter looks like, and get asked all the time how I stay in such great shape. I still lift and will workout tonight.

Dude, you lose all your by saying stupid like I wank off thinking of 13 year old girls. Dude, I'll ask you again...where are you getting that bull from? There is nothing anywhere where I ever say anything that warrants talk like that. So why the total bull ?

Let's see some pictures of other 70 year olds, I look better than decent.

I look beter than you do, prove that wrong.
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 08-19-2019 at 04:16 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Me: grrrr...some dude talked about me on a message board and I'm going to fight him at the park
    ps: i have no kids thankfully!

lol how silly

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    But it's me who has some problem, hahahaha?

Talking about a persons mother, what a lowlife.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Why is Cuck Factor Blake finally so triggered to give this ultimatum? It's not like the info hasn't been out there for years.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    I guess it might be better to dump this place, look at how everybody acts here. A lot of weirdo's.

I just left a place with this thread le.

If I had a little league team of midgets, would they be walked enought to win games?

Yep, riveting.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

I just left a place with this thread le.
    What place?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    probably letsrun

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Jesus Christ Six

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Is that the Olangapo sex slave girl message board?

Thread Information